• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
spending the weekend and friday and such with gf...

also i got no tech in both games..

also sieg was just as loud as moose and K-OS... standing 15 metres away playing jackie chan XD

YEAHZ
NO YEAHZ

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
tourny? or what?

i don't know anything about sunny coast smash and i live closest to it -_-
haha I wouldn't worry about it because there is practically nothing here so I'm trying to make something good happen. This will be my 2nd hosting.

Anyway I'm holding a Norway rules tourney in brawl to get the new people into it but anything competitively viable/extremely awesome is more than welcome as I've said before.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I think I'd just be coming to melee tourneys from now. Just can't play brawl. Too campy.
Well if people are up for it I'll gladly host a melee tourney but it all depends on who comes and stuff. Brawl is given because it's easier to get into competitively for new people.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
tournies at peoples houses work if its decent sized house and people go. and if its ok with roomies and parents.
just dont expect 2 much fresh blood unless they are your personal friends =P

also make sure no one steals s**t

also needs bigger melee crew battle.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
then he can buy more tvs, and more n64s and more n64 games.
then we know the answer to all the quizes
then we all get good at everything
then then then!!!!!then!
do it then

Sirias

Smash Champion
tournies at peoples houses work if its decent sized house and people go. and if its ok with roomies and parents.
just dont expect 2 much fresh blood unless they are your personal friends =P

also make sure no one steals s**t <------------

also needs bigger melee crew battle.
F***ing agreed.
Sssiiiggghhh...

Except, for me, half the time it's just me LOSING IT, NOT IT BEING STOLEN!
GAD DAM!

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
so what time is the meet this sat? whats the turn out looking like atm? dont know if I can be ***** going up the sunny coast when I have to be back in bris by 5 or 6

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
so what time is the meet this sat? whats the turn out looking like atm? dont know if I can be ***** going up the sunny coast when I have to be back in bris by 5 or 6
Turnout is looking pretty decent so far :) and also I can end it whenever I feel like it so it can go on later into the night if u/majority want it to.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Ill come on friday...Im busy saturday...anyone up for beach/wet n wild sunday

Woops double post!!

Yeah I doubt he could afford 1.5m...

EDIT

Just got busy friday.... is saturday a daytime thing??

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237098 Refer to this please.

11am-8pm unless people cbf to go to 8pm for whatever reason but it's defs a good possibility.

Yes PoweredByAMD, I accept Melee. I will be bringing my own copy down. If enough people want a melee friendly tourney then I'll give them one :)

Currently I'm saving a txt file that has a list of all people confirmed so if you defs wanna come/will come then say so and I'll add you to the list.

also yea scrubs majority of it is in the day.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
lol I hope u understand how painful it is for me to go all the way down south now :p

2.5hrs by train isn't too bad.. I guess I've been doing it so long I haven't noticed XD

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237098 Refer to this please.

11am-8pm unless people cbf to go to 8pm for whatever reason but it's defs a good possibility.

Yes PoweredByAMD, I accept Melee. I will be bringing my own copy down. If enough people want a melee friendly tourney then I'll give them one :)

Currently I'm saving a txt file that has a list of all people confirmed so if you defs wanna come/will come then say so and I'll add you to the list.

also yea scrubs majority of it is in the day.
if it starts at 11am I'd get a good 5hrs of smash in, that sounds alright.. and I'd be driving up and probably be bringing seaDORF and rangaDORF with me, might be able to bring TV + wii as well. I'll find out and decide tomorrow, hopefully.

Sirias

Smash Champion
SSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!
WWWWHHHHOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
CUUUUUNNNNNTTTT!!!!!!

Infract kgo.

In other news I just spent 30 minutes reading about Pederasty in Ancient Greece.
Hot.
So.
Hot.
<3

I'm Greek!
For sure every f@g has some Greek in them!

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
If the Dorfs go, I'll try to make an effort.
lol.

About Friday, I was just asking to see if there was some interest...
Seems there is some.
It would be at my place from 6pm or so...
ANd it would be a Bi-Smashual (ie both games) meet, assuming of course there are people who play both.
Also craving N64 goodness.

Not confirmed for Sunny Coast...don't know till the day if I'm going...ummm that shouldn't stop other people from going!
FAR better beaches than Gold Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom