• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
****ing green stars
they're fun ay, wait until you get the very last star.. you'll be raging so hard, trust me.

Anyway, mine on saturday. Timeline will probably be 12pm-6pm. So far ranga, bob and cal are coming, j-birds and matt are a maybe. If you're interested in coming let me know by the end of today.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hello Maree, Anthony Smith from the Brawl Buddies group here.
Sorry for the late response on this. I've been busy for the last week.

I am interested in booking the small North Hall meeting room on:

September 11th
October 23rd
November 13th

All from 1pm til 11pm preferably.

Are these rooms still available?

Thanks for your time,

Anthony Smith
[Contact details went here]
Just sent this off. Nothing set in stone, but these are likely the dates I'll book.
Could've gone in a December too, but that would've clashed with SantaSmash.
Could've gone with a date 8 days from now too, but I want to focus on Uni for a bit.
Also there was the 28th, but that clashes with a few things too ;)

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Vyse, I'll try get the iother dates of those months for Hotcats

So October 10th and November 28th sound good?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
For September id suggest 19th/26th if available just so we dont have back to back weeks also closer to end of the month for pre robocop hype.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yea I was thinking Sept 11th was a bit close to the next Hotcats, we'll see what other people say if it's not too much hassle... QLD need to start practicing, I at least wanna put up SOME kind of fight in crews =P

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
So October 10th and November 28th sound good?
QLD need to start practicing, I at least wanna put up SOME kind of fight in crews =P
9/10th of October is strictly reserved for post-Robocop **** recovery. I won't even want to think about smash let alone play it, plus it's my 21st on the 7th so I'll be getting righteously wasted that weekend. Most of you clowns will be invited.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yes it's on the 5th of Sept, I'm all hyped up to play Smash now, been reading the Interstate crew thread and it's making me want to get better to be on par with Syd and Melb. QLD can do this.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
No longer going to the Pokemon Card League tommorrow, so I'll probably head over midway through the day Aron.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rR44oOYjvOw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rR44oOYjvOw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Credit goes to Arrow for being the first to link it and shame on me for trying to take the glory for myself :p

Cal, bring a deck or something so we can play pokemonz.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
oh yeah since my parents are going out next weekend ill host a meet (14th). not worried about numbers, come anytime after 11am goes til late. brawl, melee, brawl -, ssf4, some other games 2 maybe. im gonna call it
"hobocop"

if u are good you can double park behind the cars already there. ooooooooooo double park its so beautiful.
also room on the grass, what does this meaaan.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Credit goes to Arrow for being the first to link it and shame on me for trying to take the glory for myself :p

Cal, bring a deck or something so we can play pokemonz.
So I ended up getting plasted with the DORFS instead as you probs know haha. James and I will be deck building sometime this week.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Brood's (Japan) Olimar defeated M2k in Brawl semi-finals at Apex.

Mad hype.

No Metaknights in the finals of probably the hypest american tournament thusfar this year.

as of posting:
DEHF versus Brood (JPN)
3rd - Mew2King (Meta Knight)
4th - Lee Martin (Lucario/MK)
5th - Ally (Snake)
5th - Lain (Ice Climbers)
7th - Atomsk (Ice Climbers/D3/Wario)
8th - Rain (Falco/MK) (JPN)

Sirias

Smash Champion
M2K and Brood was pretty gay, but intense. c:
Ally got pretty roiped.

M2K and Armada was pretty meh.
Didn't see any other matches.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
September 11th
October 23rd
November 13th

These dates have been booked for Helensvale. All Saturdays @ 1pm - 11pm.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Looks like we have a back to back smash week.

Edit: Completely updated first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom