• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| | [Qld CoK Thread] - Smash Talking's etc | |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yes, we're popular, very, hahah.

I'll come around on all days, then. Heheh.

And OMIGOD. Do you HAVE enough games? Lmao. I'd totally buy all of them off you (well, the ones I want) but yeah, no money, hah. Lame.

I only have PSO EP 1&2, and I'm only level 101 or something. Haven't played it in ages, kinda old now.

I wanna try ooouuut...:

Baiten Kaitos
Fire Emblem
FF: CC
PSO EP 3
Metroid Prime 2

ToS was such an awesome game, I just don't understand why my brother didn't like it, the fool. Star Ocean 3 was lame, though, way too slow, and the ending was bleh. I thought Star Ocean 2 was way kooler. Ashton = <3. And Animal Crossing was awesome for like... a month, lmao.

How's Lost Kingdoms 2? I played the first one and hated it completely. And Tales of Eternia? Looked neat.

I should try do BtT and HRC again.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Loved ToE, could have used a better end game though. Lost Kingdoms seems like a really good game once you play it for more than an hour lol. I just dont have the time anymore to invest the amount required to play them. Baiten Kaitos, Fire Emblem, FF: CC, PSO EP 3 and Metroid Prime 2 are all incredible games. If you want to play them for an hour os so i can set up the cube up stairs for testing. Yeah i got lvl 148 in PSO but then left my char on k0s's mem card, then it got corrupted......convenient. Im willing to stretch prices by 10-$15.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I've heard PSO ep.3 was good.

Never played it though. Lol. Can't wait too.

Man, I love MP2, it was an awesome game. I never did beat Emporer Ing though lol.

Fire Emblem is wicked, I can't wait till the next one.

FF:CC didn't look like a good game to me, but I never played it either. So I could be totally wrong. But it seems that the FF games kinda slipped after X.

X-2 was just ****, and 11 wasn't that good. From what I've heard though, XII is excellent, so I can't wait to see what it's like.

Moose, if you see this, Bloody gimme back my FF9.

Also, how come everyone I know that plays Smash plays PSO.

ALSO, PSU is crap, no multiplayer. Only buy it if your planning on going online, cause that's the only time you'll meet other people.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
But its on xbox and pc only so if you dont already have broadband its slightly odd. The thing its missing is split screen which really does bring it down alot. Although the gameplay itself is a massive improvement over ep 1&2.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
How else do you plan on going multiplayer or meeting other people?

I've played PSOBB, which is PSO Episode 1&2, 3 and 4.

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's also on PS2. I have that version and the PC one. Long story.

I don't like it cause I have to pay for it and it isnt in card form(Like WoW). And it isn't split screen.

The gameplay is awesome though.

It's cons are that you don't get a MAG mag anymore, you get that thing that sits in your room, not making you look cool.

The new two handed weapon system is awesome aswell.

Blue Burst is awesome, I was gonna download the Beta but my comp couldn't have handled it back then.

Holy crap. PSO servers are shutting down, after March 1st, 2007. And they have a one month free to play after that date!

If only we had the broadband adapter lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hahaha, ****, your selling stuff like money.

People on forums do seem to buy stuff alot quicker than Ebay.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Selling stuff like money.. What's that mean

And why does non-split screen suck?

And which version do you have on PC one or whatever you said.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I have PSU on PC.

Selling stuff so fast, it's like he's giving away money.

Cause, Free money is good.

Non-split screen sucks because you can't go over someone's house and play with them, effecivly making both of you pay for the online, just so you can play the game multi-player.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Mine? Haha.

Like I'm gonna carry my computer on a train through Woodridge.

I can bring PSU though if you want, It doesn't need a CD and it doesn't have a CD Key lol.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Man, already? How effing quick. And just when I thought I coulda bought 'em...

And really? I never really noticed that people who play SSB/M play PSO as well... My friend's didn't and they played SSBM... then again... they weren't into the GCN and they only played SSBM when I was there since I always wanted to play it, lol. Freak. <_<;;

I agree. X2 was like... ... ... beyond the point of redemption. And I haven't played 11 but it seemed lame. 12 looks good though, I wanna play it. Duh. I remember FF9... and their big heads. Lmao~ I thought Zidane wasn't that kool, though... and he didn't have the name of an element -

Cloud - Sky
Squall - Wind
Tidus - Water

lol. I liked his tail, though, hahah, monkey.

I was gonna play PSO BB AGES ago but I never got around to it, and I wanna play PSU, it seems ok. Ugh, so many other games that I wanna try out, seriously, not enough money to get all of them, blah. Expensives *****, lol.

Oh and what was your character? I was a 101 RAmar and my brother was a 121 HUmar ***** him... RAmar sucked, seriously* And lmao, convenient indeed. I remember playing PSO on the Dreamcast, that was awesome. Couldn't go online, though, so it was so boring. No multi-player either... And I was a HUcast or w/e and I only got to level 61 roflmfao.

Omg does anyone know what Power Stone 1 +/ 2 is? THAT was a kool fighting game, man. I loved it, 'twas just as kool as SSB/M in my opinion.

Edit:

Holy **** are my posts LONG enough? Lmao, seriously, I type too much... it's a habit.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Power Stone sucks... Homosexual to the max, I watched the anime, and it wasn't worth my time, but I still watched it anyways. On the side note, never again will you say FFXI is lame, I am a proud owner/player of the game and it is fun as.

Sieg I didn't mean bring it to Zac's, but to bring it to whoever you want to play it with, so instead of split screen, you have your own screen. Yay.

Besides, I bet the name thing is a coincidence. FF6's main character's name is Terra.
But if it wasn't a coincidence... The next FF's main character might be called... BLAZE!

Sirias

Smash Champion
It was an anime? Weird... I was talking about the game, though, that was neat. Anime... though... why did it suck?

And hmh, well I haven't played 11 so I'm just guessing that it was lame. Looked lame, but I wanted to try it out anyway. Never got around to it since... uh... I don't actually know why I never got it, lmao.

And THAT'S it, Terra - Earth, wow, fun, heheh. I think all their names are kool-ish, though. What's FF: CC's main character's name?

Yes... Blaze. Lol.

Now I wanna play FFXI along with the other ones, roflmfao, gddamit.

Anyone played Jump Superstars? Or something. I wanted to try that out.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I actually just started again on PSO lol.

I'm gonna see how high I can get over the holidays.

I'm pretty sure Gaia - Earth.

Terra is like, a plane, lanscape.

I could be **** wrong though.

If anyone else does have PSO 1 & 2 that they want to sell, gimme a heads up. Cause I really want to own a copy of it bad.

Hey GTR. do you mean Cecil, from FF4? or is Ciel from FF:CC?

Man, I know this guy I met on TFF, an old FF forum I used to post at. He had leveled Dark Knight Cecil up to level 99 before he turned into a Paladin. He is like, the god of FF4.

I also knew a guy that got Aeris up to 99 before she died. O.O

Sieg

Smash Champion
Actually, this is the 100th post lol.

EDIT: Or so it seems, it isn't.

BEATEN AGAIN! DRATS!.

I'll get you next 100 lol.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Well Cecil is right, and Dark Knight Cecil is so much more kicka$s than Paladin.

And to further support my answer,
WHAT ELEMENT IS RAMZA?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Paladin Cecil + Crystal Sword = ZOMG my power level broke the meter.

Which day is everyone coming? (Ward)
I'll see if I can make it on the 18th if that's the date Triss and Radience is coming.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing Red Steel and my controller.

Nothing else.

Unless people want Spaghetti or Fried Rice.. Cast your vote now.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Terra's Earth. Well it means Earth it Latin. Roflmfao.

Cecil... I dunno. Ramza... lightning? Roflmfao. Stuffed if I know.

And omfg how can you get Aeris to level 99? Too much spare time, I think, lol.

Gaia's Earth, too, but it's not a name of anyone in the FF thing, is it? And sorry, sorry, ok, I'll stop with all this talk, it's just like... uneeded. Lol.

And I have PSO EP 1&2 if you want it. Heh.

And ahah~ 1 step behind, huh? Lol, neat. Anyway, either Spaghetti or Fried Rice, if your mom doesn't mind, heh.

NG7

Smash Lord
Yay! My friend started playing D2 again, i'm gonna play. So old school.

Is Ben still alive?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Well, I thought Ward had to come over 19th cause Tech was having a sleepover.

But, if it's the 18th I'm cool with that aswell.

Anything to get my mind of work.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
You said try to cut down on spam, besides I've been helping out in the Technical section of the forums >_>.

Not so sure about *best*, Josh isn't gunna be there :(

NG7

Smash Lord
Yea D2 as in Diablo 2 lol.

You comin Ben? If so what days.

Nintendo.com said:
32,901 units sold in the first four days

Nintendo is pleased to announce that in the first four days of sale, 32,901 consumers have purchased Wii.

This means the Wii has officially broken the Australian record for the biggest launch of a video game system in history.

NG7

Smash Lord
aha! but doesn't say anything about the Australian record.

I'm coming.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Wii > all

Fu*k you 360, PS3, Whatnot! We shall celebrate the success of Nintendo at Zac's gathering with a traditional African rain-dance with Stairway to Heaven played backwards!

Besides, we could really use the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom