• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| | [Qld CoK Thread] - Smash Talking's etc | |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I've decided that we shall now import Smash and AR from NTSC zones so that we don't have to put up with the petty bull**** we call PAL.

Anyways.
Good meet, QLD's 1st STD! Now everybody is bunking it.

Good Night.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yay for STD!

Mario golf is fun! And bull****!

Ditto team matches FTW.

God **** Super Monkey Ball is hard.

Sleep is good.

So is Sirias and co.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I'll give some money to matt and he can get a copy of ntsc smash for us. Or 2 if everyone chips in. Thanx for comin over guys, and for not trashing the place. Thanks for the coronas Ben. James you actually did something right for once. Sirias and co, welcome to TECH.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I reckon we should all get a copy for ourselves. I know I want to.

I reckon we should introduce this throughout the whole of Australia's Smash Scene. And for CoA and other Australian Smash tournaments.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Gay... gay... gay dial-up internet... seriously.

I was lame, I sucked. <_<;; Seriously. And FAR out, is Ben's effing Peach ANNOYING enough?! Lol, seriously. Made me wanna kill him. Evil... evil Peach. I hate her. Hate. HATE!

Anyway, it was kool to hang out a little with all of you, and I think it's official... it's impossible to Smash for 2 days straight, lmao, that is, without dying of boredom from it.

Mario Golf seemed fun, too bad I never had a chance at it. And Super Monkey Ball is like... the best way to annoy you to death, honest. It's so... frickin... annoying.

And thanks, glad to be a part of the team. Tech... seriously... sounds way better than Ward. No offense, heheh.

And... no... I'm never going to say FISH AND CHIPS, you b@stards. Lmao, j/k~

I can't wait to be mocked off my *** in school or w/e... I'm gonna love it, yes, totally.

Sleep FTW~ ... Not that I even got any when I was at Syke's place. Lol.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
You were good, you beat Zac heaps. Peaches just need some getting used to.

And to clarify some things.. You're 16, and you'll be in grade 10 next year?

An official welcome to TECH, you have to jump off the bridge of truth and justice.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
My head hurts. Too many coronas. Ben I think I have your power cord for cube. Im ordering tsc smash today and going to borrow matts AR. Josh your going to have an orgasm when you play. Played really bad according to toai's thorough investigation, and after watching the vids I recorded. Put together some dvds as well, thiers 2 with SQUAT 4 crew battle as well as S3/S2, and final singles/doubles from S3/S4 and about 2 hours of friendlies.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Nice, the Dvd's sound like they are going to be awesome, or that they are awesome.

NTSC smash is good. I can bring back the age old art of the Extendurrrrr.

NG7

Smash Lord
Yea thx everyone for showing up.

STD's suck tho imo :(

CAN'T HANDLE IT! LOL

Also upon opening my bag today i discovered that i'm missing my gamecube power thingy. Anyone have it?

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
The mystery of the missing power cord has been solved. My controller is missing as well, its purple with a clear base and has a mark on the y button on the top bit, not the front that faces out but the side.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Thankfully I'm not missing anything or have anything extra. <_<;; Honest. <_<;; ... No, seriously, I don't.

@Juggy - Maybe so, but I did play bad, I kept on making the same mistakes over and over, but oh well, maybe next time I'll 'learn', if such a word exists in my head. And Peach, YES, next time I will SMASH her to death a bajillion times over. Aaannnd... yes, I'm 16. I don't look it, do I, and I'm not sure... grade 10 or 11. One of those two. Form 6. Year 10, 11... omigod I dunno, roflmao.

@Juggy - Where might 'The Bridge of Truth and Justice' be?

@KK - ... May I ask why? Heh.

NTSC just made Fox like... <_<;; 100x better. Well not really, but he seemed better. Or maybe everyone else was just playing worse than me in the doubles, heh. I need to get NTSC smash, man... No money at present, though, how lame-ness is that.

@Everyone - You all scared me with your gay-talk. Lol~ Straaange people. The only one I really remember was the: "Put your clothes back on." Heh. Seriously wasted.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Well ok, not all of you, but you know what I mean. Lmao.

I'm sure you wanted to, though.

Ahah~ j/kj/kj/k.

Edit:

Hey, I just realised... Everyone in the TECH Team seems to be older than me, save Juggy. <_<;; Unless your (Juggy's) birthday is before June. Please... please don't let me be the youngest!

And put me as 16th for the Power Rankings! Woo!!~

Edit 2:

Ahhh just saw that you (Juggy) ARE younger than me.

... I'm somewhat disappointed and relieved.

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
Well ok, not all of you, but you know what I mean. Lmao.

I'm sure you wanted to, though.

Ahah~ j/kj/kj/k.

Edit:

Hey, I just realised... Everyone in the TECH Team seems to be older than me, save Juggy. <_<;; Unless your (Juggy's) birthday is before June. Please... please don't let me be the youngest!

And put me as 16th for the Power Rankings! Woo!!~

Edit 2:

Ahhh just saw that you (Juggy) ARE younger than me.

... I'm somewhat disappointed and relieved.
hi, just wondering, what characters do you play and how well do you fair against other qld players?

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
He has a better marth than you and his fox is a little under mine and josh's. He has a decent sheik as well.

Andrew - You scream like a women
Ryan - Your mums a women
Andrew - She is.

Had to be thier. I got it on camera too.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Well, I'm proud to be the youngest Smasher in the whole scene.

The bridge is somewhere in the city, can't remember which one.

Sirias

Smash Champion
@Radiance - I dunno, I don't think I do too well against most of them, most of the time they lose 'cause they SD. Heheh. Seriously. Ahhh, such is my luck, hah~

@Anyone - I play:

@Anyone - Fox, Marth, Sheik, Link, Falco (and Y. Link) in that order. Though I barely use Y. Link, I just like playing with him every now and then.

I'm only good against Marth players (kinda) since my brother literally only uses Marth. I do bad against 'any' other character, which sucks, since all of you use people other than Marth (as well as him).

@Juggy - And ****, it's lame... being 'second youngest' is so... bleh. I hate you. Lol. j/k

@Juggy - And I see... <_<;; I'll push you off first, then.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I don't know if you are 2nd youngest in the scene, but in TECH yes... Unless your brother is younger than you. But I really can't tell since both of you look 20.

NG7

Smash Lord
I was out shopping today with my family and my dad goes: "What do you want for christmas?"

and he started asking all these things to which i would calmly say "Nah it's cool."

Until he said "Hey. What about that Wii thingy?". I suddenly froze and I "Uuuuuh.... Not really...." >.<

Felt like a ********. Hopefully he doesn't get me one lol

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I think i have your controller Zac. It is exactly the same as mine so i must have picked it up by accident.

Bob I think it was you who sent me that message about Friday. Id really like to smash but i am working from 11am - 9 pm.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
But I can play Falco.

Great meet guys (Apparently) seeing as you were all dead when I got there. Still, I got in some nice matches with Sirias, and despite my advantage of not being half asleep, I managed to lose more than I won anyway.

Keep up the Mewtwo James, but don't neglect Sheik either.

You got the DVD's done Syke? Cool, we'll just force Ryan to go to your place to grab a copy. (You name the price and Ryan will accomodate...he just has to be home in one piece is all)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lmao, we don't look 20! Far out. My brother might look a bit older than me, but c'mon... 20? That's like... weird, totally weird. Maybe if I'd've shaved I'd've looked younger? Roflmfao.

@Syke - And yes, you did kill yourself more than people kill you, Syke. Like... lol. Good one. Maybe next time you won't SD every second life.

I wanna Wii for Xmas. <_<;;

@Vyse - Well again, you killed yourself, lol. And you pretty much only play as Falco, right? Or rather, you use his like... 90% of the time. ... Or you just use him more, lmao.

When's the next SQUAT?

@Everyone - Seriously, I never win against a Falco when I'm Fox... Why is that? It's so annoying. Of course, I never use that overly cheap Shine Spike/Kill (well I do, but not all the time, maybe once every 639 bazillion matches) but that doesn't mean I shouldn't win. Bah.

@Me - So bad with Fox, honestly.

King Kong

Smash Lord
@KK - ... May I ask why? Heh.
Could be the 5 days a week 8 till 6 physical labour work i've been doing up on the tablelands. I have nightmares about hay bales and potatoes nowadays.

On the plus side, i can now drive a truck, im almost as buff as i was in yr 12 and I have all the potatoes and onions i can eat :)

I also play smash with NESSBOUNDER on the weekends

peace out

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Reminds me of when I would go down to the Theodore cottonfields and spend 5am-7pm digging out holes, laying down 5m steel pipes, picking them up, laying them down again, pulling out 5 snakes every 100 pipes, getting bitten by half, going to the pub after, gettin wasted, going to sleep, repeat. Fun to be had.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Could be the 5 days a week 8 till 6 physical labour work i've been doing up on the tablelands. I have nightmares about hay bales and potatoes nowadays.

On the plus side, i can now drive a truck, im almost as buff as i was in yr 12 and I have all the potatoes and onions i can eat :)

I also play smash with NESSBOUNDER on the weekends

peace out

Lol, Atleast you don't have to deal with ****ing people walking slower than turtles and being general ****ing *******.

Me: "This code is exactly the same, has the same price, and all you need is to scan the barcode."

****wit: "No, I need the one I have"

Me: "It doesn't really matter, same code"

****wit: " It's a gift..."

And Christmas Eve will be MORE fun.

SQAUT 5 for the TECH orginization.

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
hey guys completly off topic but last meet @ my house I lent someone some DS games if it was you can you plz let me know as im moving soon so i need to get all my **** back :p also if i have anyone elses stuff let me know so I can get it back to you

Sirias

Smash Champion
@KK - Oh... I see. <_<;; Well I hope you have fun doing so. Heh.

And lmao, yeah, it does sound like P.E. I hate P.E. Not because I suck at it, but because everyone else in my class was so freakin PSYCHO, seriously.

@Sieg - Yes... Lots more fun. Ahah~

@King-Mos - Where're you moving to?

@Moose & Juggy - ... Roflmfao.

For some reason I can't seem to beat my brother when he's Sheik and I'm Fox, is Sheik another effing Fox Counter or something? I wouldn't think so... <_<;; He's just lucky, yes, that's it, it must be.

And Mid-Jan, huh? Well hopefully I'm not doing anything then. Hopefully.

@Anyone - Any meets in between?

Edit:

Oh shiz, I just remembered, I'm at 'Story Apartment 37' now, I don't know the PH # but it's somewhere in Lambert St. in the City.

I'll get back with info later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom