• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| QLD SummerSmash 09 | Brawl Finals Vids |

Gords

Smash Champion
might not be able to go :S stupid engagement party. (not mine duh)
D@mn that's sucks. Which day are to going to miss.

@MTR
oh Shaya had to use MK didn't he. I'm more interested in how he deals with MK with his marth. Still would of been good to see though, 2 stocks against melbournes finest playing MK is pretty good.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
All people that are staying at my place, let me know your time/s of arrival/s so I can arrange your pick-ups!
Phone number is 0448 993 598, gonna need your numbers again, lost old phone.
Also, don't call between 7am and 4pm, i need ta sleep!

Reow, do people wanna have a casual meet/cricket/pizza hut on Friday? :)

And, will people, specially maybe Gold Coast people be wanting to stay on the Saturday night, so they don't have to drive all the way to the Godl Coast and back?
If so, I'd recommend, bringin mattresses and ****, hopefully people have some.
Uhh, other than that, should be good, lets kick some Arse!

Gords

Smash Champion
yes DJ definately up for a smashmeet Friday.
And i'll get to you tomoz with arrival times.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
TV's!

So who else is bringing them?
Does anyone live relatively nearby, and not have a way to get said tv to the venue?
If so, I could pick it up and run it back afterwards.
Better to have more than enough than not enough!

Also Wii's.
I assume more people will be bringing them than those that are mentioned on page 1, post 1.
Are interstate peoples bringen theirs?

Lastly, anyone with Animal Crossing, we need to have super-fun visiting and stuff. ;)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
HOTDOG, YEAHUZ!!!!

Nope, that's about it.
You can help us out by bring whatever equipment you can (TV's are sorely needed as always).
Or better yet, by dragging people out to the tournament with you : 3

EDIT:

WE NEED MORE TVs
GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR TVs

kthnx

Gords

Smash Champion
guys is the theme park Monday still on? I really would like to go to at least one of them this time. First preference is wet'n'wild though especailly if it is hot.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
This is gonna suck, I haven't played brawl since the last tourney lol. Woot!

-Kickflip-

Smash Rookie
Im really sorry guys but i cant make it to summersmash, going away with the missus. It was meant to be on sunday but itz changed at the last minute but my friends will probably turn up though.
Definately going to the fortitude valley tourny though, i guess i have more time to sharpen my skills or practice with my Ice Climbers.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Well, retract is probably the wrong word to use. It's more like he won't be at home mostly due to Uni and night shifts at work and he lives with housemates so it would just be weird. I can understand it.

Gords

Smash Champion
ok well thats understandable then.

EDIT: Vyse i also have a component cable for wii if needed.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We need TV's, but we also need more wii's and Brawl/Melee's. JB is going to be providing us with a few screens to use, so we'd better use them!
:mad:

Gords

Smash Champion
well if your still taxi-ing people from DJs to the venue you could probs ferry over one of his TVS as well.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
I may come if someone is willing to pick me up from the middle of the Gold Coast so I don't have to take public transport, lol.

It has been too long since I last played brawl.

So how is everyone going?

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
HOTDOG, YEAHUZ!!!!

EDIT:

WE NEED MORE TVs
GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR TVs
Yes.

Can't remember if I already mentioned it or not, but does anyone have any spare mattresses, air mattresses, sleeping devices etc?
And are people gonna stay on the Saturday night to save driving back to the Gold Coast?
If NOT I don't need said extra sleeping devices. Well, re-word that if ya wanna sleep on soemthing better than the floor, bring a something.mmm.
Could sleep with Kas again, although I don't think he is coming,t hats was cool that time, yep.

@Vyse:
And yeah, don't know if Shaya told you or not, but I can easily have Stew if need be.
Lots of Diddy Kong Racing required.

@Arrow:
We need to have a quick-ish organizing of how we are gonna pick up people, TVS and stuff.

@people:
Come over on Friday afternoon for samsh, cricket and maybe pizza hut...:urg: Just don't wake me up or i'll have to chop your head off. :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Okay, sounds good.

I wanna stay over Saturday, I'll bring a sleeping bag and sleep somewhere out of the way.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Bob im ready for more DKR..... can we get some KI going as well? PLEASE! OH OH AND SNOWBOARD KIDS! OH OH AND SOME RUSH!

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
You all suck.

If I was going I'd own you all.

lets play a game with no wavedashing and l cancelling and other cheap moves. then well see who wins.

how's that for ****ing trash talk.

*****ez.

lol have fun at the tourney.

Triss

Smash Journeyman
hey guys hows it goen... long time since i've posted...

whats the go with this tourney? i heard its in helensvale.. i cbb reading front page. so please send me details..

kthxbye

Ps: also include details about the halo 3 tourney... thats the only thing i can win atm since i sold my controler... i can't even win melee anymore because i can't wavedash with anyone elses horrible controllers:p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yay only a few more hours before I catch the plane down, lol qld get ready for act's lone soldier d!ckhead
also a big thanks and shoutout to dj cat for hosting everyone, what a legend.
we shall shower him with gifts

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
hey guys hows it goen... long time since i've posted...

whats the go with this tourney? i heard its in helensvale.. i cbb reading front page. so please send me details..

kthxbye

Ps: also include details about the halo 3 tourney... thats the only thing i can win atm since i sold my controler... i can't even win melee anymore because i can't wavedash with anyone elses horrible controllers:p
What are you smokin?
It's at ANZ stadium. You better be f***ed reading the front page, rofl.

Top Bottom