• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] WinterSmash 2011 ~ 9th July ~ Pre-Meet at Vyse's Friday Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
cant, 2 years with the gf this weekend. last few tourneys have been at gay *** times guys. The last one was on my exam block and now this one is booked out too, ****.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Brawl at mine tonight from 6 till late. Legit practice for lansmash & reloaded.

Jaice wants doubles practice so get over here for gamage.

Oh and maybe melee because I have to learn how to play again.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
hmmmm So I could go to urs tonight, Vyse-kun tomorrow night followed by smash on saturday lol

Edit: I'll most likely come over Matt if I can be housed

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Blade I'm afraid I'm going to have to make my house 18+ purely because of my job. I can't really have minions coming round to my house.

Aside from that, people wouldn't be able to come over til well after 6PM, so that would probably leave you out anyway. Sorry Blade.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
So my tyre burst on my way to Matt's lol. Home now, racq were quick so I'm going to try again tomorrow.

I want all good players to show up at Vyse's place ;)

Remastered

Smash Lord
I might still make an appearance. I want heaps of brawl prac though. Sick of versing Jaice. Need different MU training. I am a well trained pikmin killer and nothing else atm.

Remastered

Smash Lord
R4VEN might be staying at mine tonight so we might come round after 6 or 7. If this is the case Cal, do you want to crash at mine so we can come back afterwards and practice more brawl? Then we can all head to Lansmash tomorrow?

Popdart

Smash Cadet
won't be at lansmash till about 11/12 cos need to do stuff in the morning. Probs won't be going to vyse's tonight cos of work. Damn this lack of free time

:phone:

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
R4VEN might be staying at mine tonight so we might come round after 6 or 7. If this is the case Cal, do you want to crash at mine so we can come back afterwards and practice more brawl? Then we can all head to Lansmash tomorrow?
Works for me. I'll be leaving my house at around 3ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom