• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKECON 2010 + Phase 12!!!! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want to apologize to EVERYBODY who drove out to QuakeCon 2010. The event did not go at ALL like it was supposed to. I also want to apologize for being rude and impatient because the way i was acting is NOT who i am on ANY OTHER day.

Ok lets move on to the QC experience......

Xyro's story....

No offense to ANYBODY but i am dead serious when i say that QC was the WORST experience i have ever had in my tournament lifetime. It made hobo 19(the one that ended in a hotel) look like a walk in the park. NO ONE had a Plan B for anything and NO ONE was prepared. The few people who were(me and zac) got held back by the QC staff or things we could not help(no mics/batters for megaphone/ not allowing me to bring cords in). I can tell you right now that i will never attend quakecon again and i will NOT recommend ANYBODY to go to Quakecon.
At least we got to play before everything went sour. Good Games. I had fun warming up with your Samus and ROB.

We'll meet again... in the fuuuuuture. :bee:

GG to everyone. I did my best to rep Pit. I need some work still. I only came to play teams so I think I did alright in singles.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Awwww Yeahhhh!
This **** is going to cover a good hour of my day.

OMG WHO'S WII IS THAT!?
Game 3 on Rainbow Cruise - Dark Moon Cavern.. where did you get that song :(

Gnes

Smash Master
Texas is getting mad strong, right when im about to leave. GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Gf's was sooooo fun, Zac was on fire, and commentary was so legit. We should set up a microphone for moments like that.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Gnes, passed that Diddy spirit onto me. Fill the social link up to unlock GreatSus aka Gsus.

no homo

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
So to make a long story short dont host a brawl tourney at quakecon?

Did anybody leave when the power went off at about 6 p.m.? lmao Jesus!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pirate Lagoon beats everything.

z00ted

Awesome!
I found alot of songs I like on google / UTDZac's wiki thing.
Thanks guys.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
DANG ALLAN salty now that Dallas > Houston.
UTDZac > Razer, Dphat > rest of houston.
Though Zac did REALLY good, ONE event doesnt mean anything( it could be considered a fluke). Houston has always had the better record and will always be better than dallas. In fact im willing to bet that Houstons best 5 would beat dallas best 5 in a crew battle. If you think 5 is unfair then lets do 3 on 3.

HOBO 27 is september 4th. If you guys show up for the crew battle, ill let all 5 members of the crew in for free(1vs1 AND 2vs2).

TheJerm

Smash Champion
We still got this. Razer Trela ozz illmatic me zori flip, and roy can rep hard for Houston without mr gness

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
A fluke for beating 4 players ranked higher than me? Lol. I can understand beating one, like Tyrant way-back-when, but 4?

I'm coming to Hobo. Can't wait. It's been too long since I've been down there. I owe you guys one for coming up here so often.

Oh, and bring it on 5v5.

Xyro77

Im making the hobo thread now. i want this crew **** in das books for good

z00ted

k dallas = dphat/utdzac/lee/dmg/??????
houston = razer/gnes/trela/jerm/fliphop

idk but i think dallas has the edge
Isnt Lee Louisiana?
Crew battles would be pretty fun.
I have the Wario matchup on lock: where you at DMG?

Xyro77

IF anything, lee is houston due to him going to all of our hobos. However, hes not gonna be in the crew battle cause i want this thing to be PURE dallas vs PURE houston. i dont want a john fest.

z00ted

Your scared, 5v5 has more people -> more fun.
MORE FLAGS MORE FUN

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol wth.. since you guys can't get someone that isn't even from your state, you want to do 3?

And we won't have gness. I think we should just decide Houstons crew up there, and Dallas can decide your 3/5 now since it determines if it's free or not for you guys

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I like how everyone leaves ??? for the 4th/5th from Dallas. You guys act like we only have a few good players up here; we're a lot more loaded than you're giving us credit for. If you guys want to make it 5v5 I'll step in to the ring and practice to make sure I'm never playing like I was at QuakeCon again.

If it's 3v3 - Razer/Trela/Jerm or Flip looks legit, but I'll put my money on Zac/DPhat/DMG over them. Especially with the way Zac and Bobby were playing this weekend. If Houston still had Gnes then it would be different; I hear Gnes is pretty good.

z00ted

Ey' yo' if its 5v5 put me in the crew battle.
I actually got a good game / lead vs. San.

-Ran

Smash Master
Can Zac's PR system determine the outcome?

Razer -1942.426
Trela - 1827.067
Jerm - 1742.753
Fliphop - 1709.572
RoyR - 1704.594
Total Power Level = 8926.412

vs

UTDZac - 1847.838
Dphat - 1802.226
DMG - 1737.441
D4Ba - 1753.319
Infinity - 1741.106
Total Power Level = 8881.93

But, this tells me one thing for sure. A Houston Crew with Gnes's power level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom