• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKECON 2010 + Phase 12!!!! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I saw the over 9000 reference coming as soon as I read Rans first sentence lol.

And I'd like to try me Razer and Trela vs zac dmg dphat. But dmg never travels anymore =\

Gnes

Smash Master
so gnes loses to a few low tiers and is ready to quit? ****
LOLLLL GTFO dude i already told u what the deal is don't be spreading false rumors.

And I really love texas competitive spirit growing. On our way to being da bess ^_^.

I dont really want to do a crew battle cuz i dont really like them, but if dallas wants to lose I'm up for it. Gonna have them the East coast treatment hahahaha. Houston is on its own for singles.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Zac you labeled games wrong lol. Game 1 LF was on SV. Game 2 on pokemon. Game 3 on RC, game 4 on FD, then game 5 on yoshis. Why were none of my wins saved :(

-Ran

Smash Master
It's a Dallas plot to make everyone side bet on them during their Crew battle with Houston. They'll take a dive, and make hundreds of dollars.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Wow? I joined and didn't win any matches but somehow got 33rd/47th in this tournament. Not sure if I should feel glad for not being in the 97's or feel bad for losing first round.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Grand finals were hilarious.

Fogo with the "back back."
Flip with the "oh ****."
Zac with the controller watching.

Too good

Also, whoever is in charge of this thread, either remove me from singles bracket or put a "foreited bracket" by my name since I dropped out of winners for SF. Thanks

Top Bottom