• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quebec Brawl Tournament and smashfest in Repentigny (near Montreal)

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
sweet, thats comfirmed for those two. whos in Guard's lift again?
....It seems like every post I make is related to lifts. lol

CONFIRMED= Victor, Darkshadow, Sheep (I would still like Sheep to confirm again plz)

Need to Confirm= Tarrex

Leftovers= FreeNightmare (lol)

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah, finally got a long-awaited response: Dante is coming, maybe with more guys from joliette too.

attendance is up to 18 confirmed now, this is going well.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Mar1 JUST called me and he will be having a lift with Netomx (I think it's him. lol)

So this mean SHEEP YOUR IN!!!!!!! Just let me know if your still interested Sheep.

Hey Tarex!!! Please let me know your final answer by the end ok today ok?? :)

ps:.....Tarex......thinks....were.....stangers..... :(
You are strangers to his parent. They probably don't understand why would random people that play the same game suddenly want to give him a lift.

Anybody going to live stream or update online?

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
You are strangers to his parent. They probably don't understand why would random people that play the same game suddenly want to give him a lift.

Anybody going to live stream or update online?
Ya i know I wasn't being TOO serious. lol

OH AND FOR THOSE I'M GIVING LIFTS TO - Please be at the Metro Longeuil by LATEST 11:30.
I'll be outside the exit where the Taxi's are. This is no problem for Darkshadow but I don't believe I gave lifts to Sheep and tarex before and it wouldn't be cool if you guys get lost. lol
That's why i had to mention my furry location. lol

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Ya i know I wasn't being TOO serious. lol

OH AND FOR THOSE I'M GIVING LIFTS TO - Please be at the Metro Longeuil by LATEST 11:30.
I'll be outside the exit where the Taxi's are. This is no problem for Darkshadow but I don't believe I gave lifts to Sheep and tarex before and it wouldn't be cool if you guys get lost. lol
That's why i had to mention my furry location. lol
I'll birdcall the other players.

CA CAW CA CAW!

:falco: got this ;)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Well id still like some updates because if neither of me or holy is going, wel be making sidebets on who win, it could actually be very interesting. Mexican pikachu player takes first spot? Thats a big question mark.

Either way this might be interesting.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Well id still like some updates because if neither of me or holy is going, wel be making sidebets on who win, it could actually be very interesting. Mexican pikachu player takes first spot? Thats a big question mark.

Either way this might be interesting.
LoL **** you guys

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
All right, I'm 100% confirmed now. I woulda prefered the lift to be later though, but if you absolutely can't, it's fine I'll deal with it. Also will there actually be a low tier event?

swordgard

Smash Hero
LoL **** you guys
You're being so aggressive.

You don't like the top players getting entertained by theorizing as to whom would win between the lower ranked ones? It seems only fitting to have these types of bet while enjoying a cup of tea in order to pass the time with others of our elite class. I bet BourgeoisBert would like to join in on this form of entertainment too.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
All right, I'm 100% confirmed now. I woulda prefered the lift to be later though, but if you absolutely can't, it's fine I'll deal with it. Also will there actually be a low tier event?
I'm sorry Tarex but please be there by 11:30 at the LATEST. If your 10 minutes or so late then it's ok don't worry, we'll wait for you. Well........ I kinda have a reputation for not being on time 90% of the time. lol I promis I'll do my best though.

IN MY CAR = ME, VICTOR, DARKSHADOW, TAREX AND SHEEP.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
MAAAAANNN, I Laughed my f***** *** off when I read all your comments guys. The CA CAW and Bourgeois thing was just too much xD. Anyway, Mar1!! Are you willing to give a lift to Holy too? That would be great.

It could be fun if everything was ustream or even recorded, but Pappy and I don't have the shiz it takes to do all this....can someone bring something for the purpose of Sir Gard and Bourgeoisbert

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
MAAAAANNN, I Laughed my f***** *** off when I read all your comments guys. The CA CAW and Bourgeois thing was just too much xD. Anyway, Mar1!! Are you willing to give a lift to Holy too? That would be great.

It could be fun if everything was ustream or even recorded, but Pappy and I don't have the shiz it takes to do all this....can someone bring something for the purpose of Sir Gard and Bourgeoisbert

s333f

Smash Cadet
You're being so aggressive.

You don't like the top players getting entertained by theorizing as to whom would win between the lower ranked ones? It seems only fitting to have these types of bet while enjoying a cup of tea in order to pass the time with others of our elite class. I bet BourgeoisBert would like to join in on this form of entertainment too.
you are scared of me, stop trolling and mm me

swordgard

Smash Hero
you are scared of me, stop trolling and mm me
You really think a low class player like you could handle the mindgames of the level of players like me? I can assure you that if I were to show up at this event, I would gladly make you pay me any amount of money in order to play you. You may call it a money match, but it is pretty obvious that it is nothing but overtime work for me.

But showing up only for this would be falling for the type of bait only ruffians like you can lay out.

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
You really think a low class player like you could handle the mindgames of the level of players like me? I can assure you that if I were to show up at this event, I would gladly make you pay me any amount of money in order to play you. You may call it a money match, but it is pretty obvious that it is nothing but overtime work for me.

But showing up only for this would be falling for the type of bait only ruffians like you can lay out.
idk about that, i think stef has a shot at beating you.

s333f

Smash Cadet

trolllolololol

swordgard

Smash Hero
fool·ish/ˈfo͞oliSH/Adjective
1. (of a person or action) Lacking good sense or judgment; unwise.
2. Silly; ridiculous: "he'd been made to look foolish"
E. G. : Your statement (pappy's).

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
fool·ish/ˈfo͞oliSH/Adjective
1. (of a person or action) Lacking good sense or judgment; unwise.
2. Silly; ridiculous: "he'd been made to look foolish"
E. G. : Your statement (pappy's).
nice description, for a troll that is.

swordgard

Smash Hero
nice description, for a troll that is.
I can't tell whether I am trolling your ignorance or you are trolling me with your knowledge that I am ignorant of whether you are knowledgeable on the matter.

Although I am inclined to believe it is the former.

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
at least you're considering the possibility of my being knowledgeable, better than nothing at all i guess. i just said that cuz ive known stef's game for a while and i honestly think that if you dont go with ICs (which you often do these days) he can beat you.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
at least you're considering the possibility of my being knowledgeable, better than nothing at all i guess. i just said that cuz ive known stef's game for a while and i honestly think that if you dont go with ICs (which you often do these days) he can beat you.
hmmmm..... okok..... lets see here. His Ice's would win, so would his Snake, so would his Falco, so would his Diddy.........geeeee, who do you want him to go, Lucas???

lol..... just messing around (kinda). The number 3 person on our PR shouldn't be underestimated, his secondaries WILL surprise you.

oh and btw... Holy, your going by bus right??? I need more "good" MK matches. lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
hmmmm..... okok..... lets see here. His Ice's would win, so would his Snake, so would his Falco, so would his Diddy.........geeeee, who do you want him to go, Lucas???

lol..... just messing around (kinda). The number 3 person on our PR shouldn't be underestimated, his secondaries WILL surprise you.

oh and btw... Holy, your going by bus right??? I need more "good" MK matches. lol
Holys not going by bus i think, or at least thats what he told me at some point in the morning. He may have decided however to go by taking some bus that magically goes there directly, otherwise doubt it would happen. But hey I could be wrong. Or I could not be.

edit: eff lucas lol. I know my diddy matchup with many chars, but not with him.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Holys not going by bus i think, or at least thats what he told me at some point in the morning. He may have decided however to go by taking some bus that magically goes there directly, otherwise doubt it would happen. But hey I could be wrong. Or I could not be.
ok, so he may or may not come... I guess I'll wait and see.

oh and.... BRING ON THAT MEXICAN PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!

Pappy

Smash Apprentice

im not saying it'd be a total ****, just possible.

s333f

Smash Cadet

sg diddy sucks (sorry but its the truth) and his snake is not rly good, his only chance would be with IC

Top Bottom