• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quebec Brawl Tournament and smashfest in Repentigny (near Montreal)

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
so basically you're trolling because you think you won't win in singles and then you wouldn't have a garanteed win in doubles and if you lost that to holy's team you would end up with no money. i issued the ban in the interest of every player present, so if you really want to make a big deal out of this lets just put it to a vote.

yes on swordgard/holy ban
or let them play together.

(again this is only IF there are doubles and IF swordgard actually shows up)
wow....I thought you were trolling about the "ban team" thing all along untill I read this post... ya, it wouldn't make much sence baning any team.

I remember going to Ottawa and they decided to put ALL top teams together in the SAME side of the brackets to help out the "not so good" players. This made no sence esspecially since we paid to travel there (gas, hotel, etc...). For your tourny it would be the same concept. Probably not as expensive but still......

btw Sword..... I could be wrong, but I believe (AT THE LONGEUIL METRO 'EXIT') you must turn LEFT first, left again, then right (untill you see the Subway restaurant).
In any case, Darkshadow would help Tarex out as he stated.
Thanks for posting directions though.

swordgard

Smash Hero
wow....I thought you were trolling about the "ban team" thing all along untill I read this post... ya, it wouldn't make much sence baning any team.

I remember going to Ottawa and they decided to put ALL top teams together in the SAME side of the brackets to help out the "not so good" players. This made no sence esspecially since we paid to travel there (gas, hotel, etc...). For your tourny it would be the same concept. Probably not as expensive but still......

btw Sword..... I could be wrong, but I believe (AT THE LONGEUIL METRO 'EXIT') you must turn LEFT first, left again, then right (untill you see the Subway restaurant).
In any case, Darkshadow would help Tarex out as he stated.
Thanks for posting directions though.
Maybe, havent been to the metro in a while, I could be free.

And about 90% on the people i talked to on MSN thought you were trolling about the ban team thing and told me to drop it because of that -.- .

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Maybe, havent been to the metro in a while, I could be free.

And about 90% on the people i talked to on MSN thought you were trolling about the ban team thing and told me to drop it because of that -.- .
They told you "I" was trolling??? Well I don't mind answering.... I really DID think Pappy was originally trolling about the "ban team" thingy and yes, I am AGAINST ALL "ban team" stuff. Also, what I said about Ottawa wasn't a troll either.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
They told you "I" was trolling??? Well I don't mind answering.... I really DID think Pappy was originally trolling about the "ban team" thingy and yes, I am AGAINST ALL "ban team" stuff. Also, what I said about Ottawa wasn't a troll either.
Not you. Pappy.

Well anyway, hopefully this whole random outburst in a matter of...

3-4 pages don't affect our sportsmanship of tomorrow =D.

I'm looking forward for plenty friendlies since I'm hella free now.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Not you. Pappy.

Well anyway, hopefully this whole random outburst in a matter of...

3-4 pages don't affect our sportsmanship of tomorrow =D.

I'm looking forward for plenty friendlies since I'm hella free now.
I can't believe you quoted me on that in your sig.

+1 awesomeness to darkshadow for out-trolling me power 10.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe you quoted me on that in your sig.

+1 awesomeness to darkshadow for out-trolling me power 10.
****s too jokes + ****ing degrading LMFAO.

Sounds like what one of my idols would say...

Vegeta :awesome:

Swordgard is bringing two extra TV's and a Wii.

I on the other hand will be bringing mah Wii.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
LOST MY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the tourney, I lost my black small bag with only one strap. I wonder if anyone got it with them by accident when they left the house. Please advise me if you know where it is, thank you.
There is a camera and my glasses case in it.

Top Bottom