• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen B. Kyon's Random Question Thread

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Cheesecake for anything with cake in the name, but that's really more of a pie. If you mean a traditional cake, hmm. I'm not a huge cake person (though the minute I think of something with cream cheese frosting to fill the void, I'll actually remember what I like), so I'm going to link the most recent cake I've baked: http://smittenkitchen.com/2009/05/raspberry-buttermilk-cake/ It's a very nice cake that's versatile and easy to put together and not fussy at all.

If brownies count, they're better than anything else.

I do love a good molten chocolate cake :Q

Edit:

A cake for our favorite AIDS princess~
http://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake

hiROI

Smash Lord
My favorite cake is bread pudding!

Awh Albinal-Peach! your so cute knowing your place in the kitchen. I hope you like this cake I baked you!

don't mind the aborted baby <3333333

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Black Forest cake and cheesecake would be my favorites ever since I was little. But I like cheesecake more. I like cassava cake too.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i really dont like cake that much. my favorite would be ice cream cake, because that has ice cream, or cookie cake, because that's a cookie. or brownies - - they're cake...like.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
My favorite cake is Yellow, with chocolate frosting.
And if not that, then it's Devil's food.

I'mah sinner.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
My mother likes to blame my friends for missing stuff....
OMG SAME HERE!!

I got grounded for a week one time because my mom thought my friend stole this stupid old baseball bat (Believe me. There was nothing special about it). And she would come up with the most rediculous explinatons on how he hid the bat when we dropped him off at his house...

She ends up finding the bat behind her bed post 2 weeks later..

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hmmmm.... give me a set up or something combo like that can be used with a turnip. Give abit of details that makes it useful. If someone already used what you said then make a new one or elaborate on the one that was said already but with different detail.

Mine is down throw turnip to nair\dair D3. I find this extreamly usefull when the D3 is at high %. Don't know why but it seems to be quite effective then.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
It's kinda hard to do but FUNN.

If your Bair isn't fresh... From about 0%

Turnip>Glide Toss>Dash>Turn>Float>Bair>Cancel float>Turn>Dash>Grab. (Only 3 hits.)

The Bair should only give a bit of knock back, and the combo looks beautiful.

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
At 0%, I usually do something like...

Turnip-> Glide Toss-> Grab-> Dthrow-> Dtilt-> Then either Fsmash or Ftilt->utilt -> aerial follow-up.

For some reason, I can alwasy land a Dtilt after a low 0% Dthrow. It's really odd, but it works. :D

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
At 0%, I usually do something like...

Turnip-> Glide Toss-> Grab-> Dthrow-> Dtilt-> Then either Fsmash or Ftilt->utilt -> aerial follow-up.

For some reason, I can alwasy land a Dtilt after a low 0% Dthrow. It's really odd, but it works. :D
That's so odd. o.o

I'd never think the Dtilt would just land.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Mine's kinda simple lol.
Glide toss-> jab -> grab -> dthrow -> utilt/ftilt

It works well at low percents. Against certain people, dthrow can follow up into an utilt, ftilt, or even a CG :p

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm probably going to have a hard time explaining this, but bear with me :p

Knock someone off the ledge, and throw a turnip up at the ledge while they're coming back. Pull another turnip, and when they come back on the ledge, they will try to come towards you. Throw the turnip at them and they will be thrown back the perfect amount to be hit by the first falling turnip. That will hit them forward again, just far enough to be SMACKED with a fair :p It works at like 120% and higher, and is hilariously awesome when it works. I've had it happen in a lot of real matches too, since I usually throw a turnip up to edgeguard anyways.

Nicole

Smash Champion
a stingray!

it's an old corvette model. i usually think people who buy old cars are dumb, but i really like these kind.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I want an older Astro Van. My dad has had 6 of them, but they stoppped making them :( I like driving them and how high up your are compared to everyone else :p Also I love how much room there is in the back, and how the benches in the older models can turn into a bed lol. And there's mood lights on the ceiling! Shag'n Wag'n :p

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I also would not at all mind a truck.

Otherwise, I'm happy with any car. I really liked my Grand Am though, and while my current Saturn is kinda dinky, the mileage is sex. My dream car would be a convertible or something with a moon roof - I really like driving with the windows open. Roadtrips are my favorite!

Top Bottom