• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland Smash Meets | Meet @ Bob's house this weekend |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
@Not-DotA:
Perhaps we should try Shaya's tier tournament system at this meet.

@DotA:
So DotA may be viable. Assuming people are interested enough. I am, obviously. Although I don't have my own network cable on this side of the Pacific, so I'd have to borrow one. But to counter that, I do have an extra DotA-capable computer that someone could borrow.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Setting up a LAN is too much effort though >.<
We should all just go to a LAN in Brisbane or Gold Coast for a DotA day.

-Kickflip-

Smash Rookie
i have a couple 4 player games though their on gc
-wave race
-viewtiful joe red hot rumble
-madden nfl
-lol shrek 2 its funny and its 4 playa

if im allowed to come to the meet???

-Kickflip-

Smash Rookie
cool im looking forward to smashing with u guys again. i have a LAN adapter for the wii so online gaming has no lag to it and i wonder if u remember versing me vyse??? i was the random lucas player who teamed up wit jatz and has a fairly close match with u n sieg.(close but it was clearwho was gonna win)

-Kickflip-

Smash Rookie
lol u probably wouldnt because there was like 60 players there, oh well hopefully ill make it to the next meet

like this?? cool now i know and it wouldnt hurt to get another post lol

Sirias

Smash Champion
JUST a reminder, instead of making a new post just click the 'Edit' button on the bottom right of your posts.
I totally don't understand the reason for double-posting being... 'bad' per se, but I guess it looks ugly? Lorl.

<3 Zac <3
<3333333

CoD 5 bah, I played it at my sister's place.
And Far Cry 2, wtf lame, Hardcore is ridiculously easy.
AND SPORE. WANT TO PLAY MORE SPORE.

Sirias

Smash Champion
HW 2 DU?!?!?!?
fúck?

I asked about that before as well, Andy, no one reads our posts. :D

Woww...
Trent, you did that all for me, right?
<3 I knew you enjoyed it <3
xox

It looks stupid and I don't even know what that Gamerthon thing is anyway.
How lame I missed Redcliffe 2 and QBB. Or w/e.
Mm... not that I'd participate anyway, but still.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
lawls at viewtiful joe red hot rumble. I mean im the biggest Joe fan you will come across but that game is so **** unless there is only 2 people playing hahah.

BTW i just wanted to let Ryan know that the Wii is still working fine after being Rage smashed liek 2wise =p

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
I'll do Redcliffe shout-outs/thoughts on Friday.
For now....

>Insert witty/amusing name/title < (I reckon I can come up with something by the end of the week. Suggestions welcome ;) <

When: Saturday the 29th of November. Dunno what hours, but probably simalar to Redcliffe, pre-lunch till you die ;):mad:

Where: My place, details for directionless people later.

What: Smash of course?
What else do people want?
Pokemon Puzzle League? Cricket? A Barbeque?

Who: You tell me! :embarrass
awesome, ill be there, hopefully with booker

front page this imo.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Greenie Sendoff Smash? 2/3 of the words are extremely sexy... sendoff smash is so sexy
... I'll be there :)

I will need those directions though lol.

Sirias

Smash Champion
9 days lulul I'll be there. c:

My god, less Puzzle League, less Smash, more SSSAAAXXX.
U R AL MI BASTFRANZ~

Zaccy-poo I'm gonna come over sometime.
I MISS YOUR PARENTS/SISTER.
AND I WANT TO TELL THEM WE'RE GHEY. :D

By the way, Ben, you doing that weird Tuesday thing anymore, or was that a total **** in the azz.

HOW TO UNCENSOR SWEARS?!?!?

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
wont be at greenies 29th. have to work now and i have my work xmas party that night so im all full up. sorry guys

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Details appended to the first page.

I'll be sure to be there Greenie : 3

FINAL CONFIRMATION:

Friday - 1st Night: 6 man Room
Vyse
Rune
ACCELERATE
DJ Cat
Gords
Syke

Saturday - 2nd Night: 8 man Room
Vyse
Rune
ACCELERATE
DJ Cat
Gords
Syke
Get That Rat
Scrubs

Sunday - 3rd Night: 8 man Room
Vyse
Rune
ACCELERATE
DJ Cat
Gords
Syke
Get That Rat
Scrubs

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Details appended to the first page.

I'll be sure to be there Greenie : 3

FINAL CONFIRMATION:

Friday - 1st Night: 6 man Room
Vyse
Rune
ACCELERATE
DJ Cat
Gords
Syke

Saturday - 2nd Night: 8 man Room
Vyse
Rune
ACCELERATE
DJ Cat
Gords
Syke
Get That Rat
Scrubs

Sunday - 3rd Night: 8 man Room
Vyse
Rune
ACCELERATE
DJ Cat
Gords
Syke
Get That Rat
Scrubs
I got bottom paged.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Just an update:

Come Here And Play
Smash Together In Cat's Krib

(CHAP STICK - featuring Greenie and other possible Wombats!)

When: Saturday the 29th of November.
Start around 10/11am till whenever on Sunday. Late afternoon at the latest, but I'd be guessing people would be over it by then.

Where: My place at Hillcrest, 4118. Most of you have already been, if not PM/phone/carrier pigeon me for details.
Bus: Catch the 140/150 from the city to get to Grand Plaza (last stop on the line, easy to remember, and the giant "Grand Plaza" signs make it pretty easy yo. Then call me or someone else you know who is attending to be picked up promptly. OR if you are an awesome Hard-Out co-ordinate your "landing" (bzzzzt) and then catch the 544 to the first stop on Peverell St OR the last stop on Conifer St. Then its just a very short walk.
use this site.
http://www.translink.com.au/
Train: Not so easy, but still do-able. Just let me know in advance. Catch the train to say, Trinder Park, or whatever you think is easier, and I might pick up. Organize before-hand.

What: Smash. Are we going to tournament it up? Or just friendlies?
Other potential activities:
Pokemon Puzzle League (Tournament???)
Cricket (At the nets, 10 minutes drive from my place. A must if Ben is coming.) This can almost certainly double as dodgeball training.
A Barbeque ???
3D Movie Maker movies for anyone who wants to watch them! If no ones interested we will move on.
What else?

Who: Lets have a list!
D.J Cat
Greeny
Gilly
Vyse

other stuff:
If people want to sleep over they can, heaps of room. I reckon I can dedicate one room to those who want to sleep, nice and quiet/dark + 2 spare beds, potentially 3, and heaps of room. beanbag is decent too. ;)

I have food for people who are non-lazy enough to cook, HEAPS of eggs (good memorys of post-QBB Kullas egg-suprise :lick::) ) and there is fast food within 5 minutes drive for those that way inclined. Although the wait/crowd on a Saturday night can be a PAIN in the ARSE. There is also a local shop about 10 minutes walk away, apparently they are decent according to Dino (and thats a fussy character! :bee: )
Also, BBQ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh why not, i'm here, Redcliffe 2 stuff!:
AHH! What a horribly sweaty, hot experience. But really, after tea it wasn't really noticable, too busy having fun.

@ME: Don't drive home so tired again! :mad: Eat en energy drink next time! Bad!

@Trent/Honey Buns and Billy/Booker: Thanks heaps for having us all over, such a nice thing to have so many people over, such a good place/location, very much appreciate what you guys be doing!
And great job in teams!
Also, sorry for being SO cheap to your Flaco in Melee. Your quite good, I hope I didn't frustrate/put you off too much. :)
Billy, Diddy Kong is awesome as always, controller behind back or not :p I was in form that day I think, even in hovercraft, although you did have soem bad luck.
Mortal Kombat, so lame! :psycho:

@Rob and Brad: dunno if you be reading this, but thanks for coming, always great to see new people, hope yas stick around, your quite good and cool dudes. What an introduction to the smash scene though. Hot sweaty smash followed by F-ing dodgeball!

@Arrow: Yeahsz, your always heaps of fun, Melee + Brawl was fun (good Snake) and all the random N64 action was great. Like my Snowboard Kids tech. :laugh:

@Paff: You've come out as quite the very good player. And awesome choice of charcters too. "la-la-la-la-la-laaa"

@Chris: Wow, how'd you go with the drive home! I was stuffed just going as far as I did, and you had twice that distance. Good times in general!

@Ben: Mario Tennis! And playing Wario is very much a cool thing to do! Like sittin in air-conditioing.

@Sieg: Puzzle League! And F-Zero X! And hopefully I won't be kicking Chris' balls into other peoples yards again.

@Vyce: Did we even play??? Eaither wey, good times, and all that.

@Moose: We need to play in Mario Tennis! Less Meta-Johns!
Can't believe there was no Bomberman that night.
Thanks for directing me so I didn't 2 stcok Dougs car!

@Ryan: RAH!!!! You got so close in Puzzle, League, that was so enjoyable! Godly skills at both forms of smash still.

@Doug: Snowboard Kids luck, :ohwell: Ah we did bad in teams :( we need to work on it. Hopefully you can come to mine and Greenies CHAP STICK.

@That dude who i played a couple of Melee matches against, specially that Yoshi vs Mario game: Good stuff. :) See ya around more hopefully.

@Who did I forget?????

Unrelated stuff;
Anyone want anything happening this weekend? Do i smell Gold Coast on Sunday...or am i way off?
Also, anyone going to the cricket tommrow?
Falcon posing oppurtunites...also what a crazy test match so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom