• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quitting Brawl

DC

Smash Cadet
Just uh FYI... I play Kirby in Melee, too.

lol.. but don't worry I play Ice Climbers also. I swear if I ever get wobbling down 100%...

DC

Smash Cadet
**** yeah.

You want air speed? **** your air speed. 6 jumps to get back to the stage at 30%.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
BlazBlue has 13 characters, Brawl has 12-14 characters that can seriously compete. There's not much of a difference in number if you ignore the "useless" Brawl characters
*evil glare*

:069: *secretly charges up Solarbeam*

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I'm going 100% WARIO

edit:

:wario: *punches the **** out of f@ggot-@ssed bellsprout*

Kantō

Smash Champion
why not just play melee if ya hate brawl so much? also brawl + is pretty sweet and balanced brawl

DC

Smash Cadet
would it suddenly be a bad game if it were instead released with 1,013 playable characters, with the original 13 returning but 1,000 new characters all with unique backstory and graphics but they have no mobility and all of their attacks do no damage with no range and they have no combos
lol yes, yes it would. I'm not sure I get what you're trying to argue here.

But like I said I'm not quitting Brawl because it's a bad game... if that was the case I would have quit a long time ago. I'm quitting because there are better games that I have more fun playing. If you were to ask me my opinion I will say that it's a bad game, but I won't be one of those people who go into all Brawl topics and complain about how much the game sucks. It's a bad game that I had fun playing, but now there are better games that I have more fun playing so I'm choosing to play those instead.

And you're on the list so I can DESTROY YOUR WARIO. lol... are you going to Gigs?

DC

Smash Cadet
I might have to work this weekend.

And idk I might end up driving myself because I want to visit a friend and stay until Tuesday or so... I'm not 100% yet. I'll let you know.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
oh ****

i'm on dis list

i'll take a piece of that pie

i should be at gigs

my wario is mad rusty

but he's on a new suit

the helmet is OFF

i'm busting up in there with NO PROTECTION HHFW:EIHFAJFDKS:FSJIHINJW

:wario: WAH WAH WAH

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lol yes, yes it would. I'm not sure I get what you're trying to argue here.

But like I said I'm not quitting Brawl because it's a bad game... if that was the case I would have quit a long time ago. I'm quitting because there are better games that I have more fun playing. If you were to ask me my opinion I will say that it's a bad game, but I won't be one of those people who go into all Brawl topics and complain about how much the game sucks. It's a bad game that I had fun playing, but now there are better games that I have more fun playing so I'm choosing to play those instead.

And you're on the list so I can DESTROY YOUR WARIO. lol... are you going to Gigs?
Smash 64 has 12 out of 12 playable characters(see Isai)

...and block stun

DC

Smash Cadet
lol That's true, and Kirby is also top tier.

But there's no competitive scene comparable to other fighting games.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lol That's true, and Kirby is also top tier.

But there's no competitive scene comparable to other fighting games.
You don't need one. You just stay home and play online with 5 frames of delay. It's like flat screen lag. You can start playing the best people in the world in the first few days. It lets you get really good really fast.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I havent been playing any brawl lately, just SF4.
I'll BB when you get BB and we'll play online.
DC what system you play on?

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Haha loled at beefy.

I met u I think 1 time at gigs, u were chill as ****, runnin the stream for like 10 hours non stop. Sad to see u go

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Want to play your favorite charecter in Blazblue? GTFO
Would your opinion be the same if your favorite character was Tao? I doubt it.

DC

Smash Cadet
Want to play your favorite charecter in Blazblue? GTFO
Would your opinion be the same if your favorite character was Tao? I doubt it.
If my favorite character was Taokaka, I would play Taokaka and win tournaments like some of the other high level Taokakas learn what the **** you're talking about.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Then I'll pick up Ness and win major tournaments like Fow.
Wow... you cannot seriously be that dumb. Melee is simply far more imbalanced than almost any other fighting game, bar Marvel 2. EVERY CHARACTER IN BLAZBLUE IS TOURNAMENT VIABLE, with the exception of Tager in a few matchups. Otherwise, every character has matchups that are surmountable, even, or in their favor. I play Bang, and Bang is considered by most to be the second worst character next to Tager. Playing a BOTTOM TIER CHARACTER, my worst matchup is still better than my worst matchup with Peach. Mario is a mid tier character, and the bottom tiers of BlazBlue are still LEAGUES better than Mario is. It's an insult to the people who main low tiers in melee to compare it to the low tier mains in BlazBlue.

Man, just look at the top 8 for SBO for BlazBlue. 2 Nu's, 2 Litchi's, Bang, Carl, Arakune, and Rachel.

That's SIX different characters in a 12 man roster. Half.

HALF THE CAST.

You wanna tell me the last time a top 32 had half the cast played in Melee?

Get outta here.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wow... you cannot seriously be that dumb. Melee is simply far more imbalanced than almost any other fighting game, bar Marvel 2. EVERY CHARACTER IN BLAZBLUE IS TOURNAMENT VIABLE, with the exception of Tager in a few matchups. Otherwise, every character has matchups that are surmountable, even, or in their favor. I play Bang, and Bang is considered by most to be the second worst character next to Tager. Playing a BOTTOM TIER CHARACTER, my worst matchup is still better than my worst matchup with Peach. Mario is a mid tier character, and the bottom tiers of BlazBlue are still LEAGUES better than Mario is. It's an insult to the people who main low tiers in melee to compare it to the low tier mains in BlazBlue.

Man, just look at the top 8 for SBO for BlazBlue. 2 Nu's, 2 Litchi's, Bang, Carl, Arakune, and Rachel.

HALF THE CAST.

Get outta here.
Get ****ed up!

XIF how've u been?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

HALF THE CAST.

Get outta here.
I can tell you, in Smash 64, Isai wins tournaments with Link and Samus=Bottom tier characters

Top Bottom