• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quitting Brawl

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I said melee. 64 is actually a fairly character balanced game.

The problem is that the game mechanics are so messed up it's still a terrible game.

Esam: try to keep it real. <_<
I know you said Melee. I just like Smash 64.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I said melee. 64 is actually a fairly character balanced game.

The problem is that the game mechanics are so messed up it's still a terrible game.

Esam: try to keep it real. <_<
Fine lol.

Every fighting game is bad, there will always be whored top tiers, learn to deal with it. If you wanna play competitively, MOST games are horrible and can only use a portion of the cast. As of now, BB is the only game i know of that has a big % of playable characters. In brawl, melee, most SF (to my knowledge) are all pretty imbalanced and shouldn't be played competitively if you think of it in that regard.

HOWEVER, games without a ton of playable characters are still good games in regards to tech skill, competition (even if there is only a small array of characters you will be competing against) but even low tiers have some playable match-ups which can spark the scene if you have a secondary that you have fun with or actually has a few winnable match-ups.

Let's all play mario kart competitively

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Fine lol.

Every fighting game is bad, there will always be whored top tiers, learn to deal with it. If you wanna play competitively, MOST games are horrible and can only use a portion of the cast. As of now, BB is the only game i know of that has a big % of playable characters. In brawl, melee, most SF (to my knowledge) are all pretty imbalanced and shouldn't be played competitively if you think of it in that regard.

HOWEVER, games without a ton of playable characters are still good games in regards to tech skill, competition (even if there is only a small array of characters you will be competing against) but even low tiers have some playable match-ups which can spark the scene if you have a secondary that you have fun with or actually has a few winnable match-ups.

You are missing out on some games if you think blazblue is the most balanced fighting game and yes I saw the qualifier I know but how could you have not heard of at least Guilty Gear. Order Sol has even been able to win some tourneys.

tubes

Smash Ace
You are missing out on some games if you think blazblue is the most balanced fighting game and yes I saw the qualifier I know but how could you have not heard of at least Guilty Gear. Order Sol has even been able to win some tourneys.
How does Axl do? I wanna learn him cuz his theme is badass as hell. which I feel is a legit enough reason.

Edit: I'm not playing Mario Kart competitively unless we turn the Items off and ban all the gay stages first.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
How does Axl do? I wanna learn him cuz his theme is badass as hell. which I feel is a legit enough reason.

Edit: I'm not playing Mario Kart competitively unless we turn the Items off and ban all the gay stages first.
Axl is a solid, SOLID character. He's not top tier, but he pretty much has even matchups with the entire cast. He has a really good poke game, and has decent damage output.

Axl is never a bad choice.

DC

Smash Cadet
How about Bridget? I wanna play Bridget, she's hot. Flat as a board, too... just how I like em.

DC

Smash Cadet
I dunno who you are but I'll be glad to take your money.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
How about Bridget? I wanna play Bridget, she's hot. Flat as a board, too... just how I like em.
Worst character in the game.

Still tournament viable. Japan had a 23 on 23 east vs west japan before SBO in 2008. It was the 23 best players of each character from the east vs the best of each from the west.

The Bridget player (forget which side) tore through 9 or more of their people on his own.

Oh, and Bridget is a guy, jokes on you d-bag, that's what you get for liking fvcking little girls.

;) <3

Player-3

Smash Hero
if i ever play bb im maining bang

i think ill buy it for 360 next time i have the money it looks fun

bang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bang bang bang

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I think that Bridget JP player was Ruu.

lol DC got caught in Bridget's teddy bear TRAP xD

AfroQT

Smash Master
Fine lol.

In SF you can play any of the arcade characters you want to and win.

Thats not half, thats all of them. El Fuertes have won tourneys in Japan.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
In SF you can play any of the arcade characters you want to and win.

Thats not half, thats all of them. El Fuertes have won tourneys in Japan.
this is true, actually. the console guys are the underpowered ones, truthfully, although Gen is making a rise lately. Yeb and JiBBo are too good!!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Shes w/e i guess iunno you can do good with her but win tournaments i dont think so.

TBH i dont really care about the console characters, they feel like they were just kinda thrown in there.

Especially Dan and Sakura...i guess Rose to but...w/e.

I wanna see dat real *****.
ROLENTO

Top Bottom