• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Excuse, guys, I know one of you guys know how to break outta Falco and DDD's CG. One of y'all said mashing B button won't work. How do you break outta it? Sorry, if I bring up this subject again. :embarrass:
it works if they mess up the timing and gives you a frame to react. But if they do it correctly, which isnt hard at all, you cant do anything.

I'd watchout about mashing, cuz if your opponent catches on to that they can punish you mightly, DDD can fsmash you in the face, and falco can cg you offstage and just wait, you will fall while lagging bigtime from lobbing the nade, then you will have to c4 recover and Falco can just footstool/spike you.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
...LOL!!!!

"If you love him so much, why don't you go suck his dead ****!"

Funny, funny stuff.

My new avatar is amazing. I am the most fearful thing in all of Pokemon history.

NNID
LilG912
it works if they mess up the timing and gives you a frame to react. But if they do it correctly, which isnt hard at all, you cant do anything.

I'd watchout about mashing, cuz if your opponent catches on to that they can punish you mightly, DDD can fsmash you in the face, and falco can cg you offstage and just wait, you will fall while lagging bigtime from lobbing the nade, then you will have to c4 recover and Falco can just footstool/spike you.
Ok, thx, Yume. :)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I miss everyone :(

On a semi related note, we should def get an active Mod for the Snake board, Panda just have too much school work for him to be modding this all by himself. We should go ask the admins to address this problem, as we have threads that needs to be locked taking too long to be locked.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master

Just look at that figure....

The way the arms hang down from the waist like that so elegantly.

The slight slant to the back is beautiful.

It reminds me of a monkey.
It really is beautiful, isn't it?

Say what you want, but RBY Mewtwo is the most ferocious and unstoppable force in the history of Pokemon. There has never been a Pokemon quite like it in any generation. In Gen I, Nothing compared to Mewtwo.

Of course, the spriting could have been better, IDC, he still looks ******.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Today sucks actually, it was raining all day and I didnt even wake up until 3, it got dark at 4... <.<

And I'll be up all night writing my paper, fml

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
aye yo someone ban me from this board until tomorow morning so I can focus on my paper,

oh wait.... theres no mods here, ****it.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm sorry.. TT___TT
Good luck on your paper! What's it about?
haha good catch.

Its about poetry, more specifically about how Langston Hughes's "The Weary Blues" attempted to establish the culture and identity of African Americans in hopes of gaining equality with the White Americans.

haha good catch.

Its about poetry, more specifically about how Langston Hughes's "The Weary Blues" attempted to establish the culture and identity of African Americans in hopes of gaining equality with the White Americans.

I like Poetry. But what I do not like about it is that I do not understand it at all. I can do it, but it never makes sense to me. I pretty much take the qualities of other poems I am presented with as an example and manipulate the words to reflect those qualities in the example. For some reason, I never get graded poorly for it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright Leafy, you should teach me the ways of competitive Pokemon. Cause I suck at it.

I miss SuSa, Velox, Zaj (kinda, I get my fix irl though <3), and most importantly Dave. Only Zaj knows who Dave is.
What? I'm not on the boards enough or something?

Top Bottom