• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
yeah, more appropriate, happy? But regardness Nagi is MINE you will never have her =P,

I now play using her name as my tag to symbolize my love for her. <3

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah she's yours (:B)

Love... Define love...
She's the sun in my sky
the light in my darkness
the smiling face in my heart of despair
the motivation when i want to quit
the life in my world of death
the hope when i'm hopeless
the liveliness in my boredom
the calmness when i'm angry
the medicine when i'm sick
and the strength in my weakness.

need i go on?

Yumewomiteru said:
She's the sun in my sky
the light in my darkness
the smiling face in my heart of despair
the motivation when i want to quit
the life in my world of death
the hope when i'm hopeless
the liveliness in my boredom
the calmness when i'm angry
the medicine when i'm sick
and the strength in my weakness.
World of death, that's pretty emo T_T

Check out the list of characters to MASTER:
- Pending
X Not yet
+ Good
* Horrible
Ganondorf [-]
Jigglypuff [X]
Wario [X]
Falco[*]
Fox [*]

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Syx, that's only because there isn't really that much to teach about Snake. You can teach someone the basics, and a few advanced tactics, but when it comes down to it, people have to learn their own style of playing. Especially with Snake, as there are so many unique ways of playing him. But all Snake players, even the top players still use the basics.

Little tiny thing I wish to tell you all to look really bad ***.

SH Dair a grounded opponent around 50%. FF Dair so that the 4th hit doesn't come out. Hopefully the person does not jump, attack, or airdodge. This cause them to slam into the ground. Well, Snake Dair landing lag is over with. Jab there slaming into the ground forcing a get-up. Fsmash directly afterwards

Taunt in your box :cool:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lawl this aint melee

dair has a ton of landing lag, im sure ur opponent can do options b4 ur lag ends.

And I really doubt jab -> fsmash would work, a ton of startup lag, ur opponent cam prob powershield

napZzz

Smash Hero
what I mean is nothing productive happens anymore, and all the progress we're making is well....we just aren't. Snake boards need a complete remake imo and a fresh start

but with samurai panda as our only real mod in a sense its not gonna happen anytime soon

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I agree with you, Xeylo's thread on advancing Snake's metagame isnt really helping at all, i feel like were just stating obvious facts that anyone at the top level would know about. =/

I say we can get back to stage discussions 1st, lets get Velox's thread unstickied, copypasta everything unto Mizu's new thread, sticky that and discuss away.

napZzz

Smash Hero
well to do alot of the things I've been thnking about we'd need a bit of mod powerz and thats not really gonna happen so I just kinda dont care anymore

napZzz

Smash Hero
thats what we tried bringing up but apparently it neve rhappened because samuraipanda said something? I dunno

you guys know Ran was trying to get them to have another snake board right :/

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I think he said he'll take care of it and mod the board, I dont think hes doing his job, cuz theres that thread that needs to be closed, and Velox's thread needs to be unstickied. And he hasn't being making new guides per week like *sniff* Susa. :crying:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You don't have a Pokemon Researcher title, Nappy. And that is my Smashboards goal. To get the funky greenish name.

And I agree that we need another mod. Somebody awesome like SuSa though.

SP is doing fine. He's just not on as much as SuSa used to be. It's also not a mods job to make guides for the boards. They simply moderate it from spam and stuff.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Panda just seems too busy with med school right now. He's an amazing mod, but school is keeping him busy.

I'd say that Ran Iji would probably be the best choice as a second mod of the Snake boards, next to myself of course. (loljokes)

Ran is knowledgeable as hell, and is probably the most helpful person on the Snake boards.

Zaj, if you want to get better, leave me a PM sometime, I'm usually more then willing to play on Shoddy when I'm not busy. I haven't played OU in a long time, but I know UU pretty well.

And it's seriously not that hard to get the Pokemon Researcher user title.

Nappy, JUST BRING IT!!!! But you don't play Shoddy, so you sucks, cauz you ain't gots no wai to prove your sk1llzzz/

Top Bottom