• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, any recent tournaments/good videos/news lately? I've been a gone a while and everything seems a bit dead :/

Stick the fortress with tons of C4,
Heh heh heh heh, ha ha ha ha.
This building shan't be no more,

Away with now our camo apparel,
Sneak away in our cardboard barrel,

Be quiet surprised by exclamation,
Ring the alarm out of desperation,

Haste to kill you is the norm,
Whilst you sleep of Chloroform,

Trapped snake is now ye lasses,
About to become soot and ashes

Snake has killed us one and all,
Sna-ka Sna-ka Snake, SNAKE SNAKKEEEEE!!!
But we got our vengeance y'all,
Sna-ka Sna-ka Snake, SNAKE SNAKKEEEEE!!!

Wow, this play is quite quiet.

Well, its nice to finally see the final nail in the coffin for the snake boards. Enjoy those who have the courage to stay put and such.

Good luck to Aero for now having an easier board to watch over. I bid our long last fence a farewell. And may Nappy forever be a better snake player than I ever was in our home state.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I quit being a snake main like 3 years ago and I don't even own a wii anymore

still outposting everyone in this topic somehow

also snake is a bad character, lmfao "top tier"

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Which other snakes are there? I know false and dakillsage and Ralph Cecil are there, but can't think of others right now. Oh and MVD.

Heard your pool is starting as we speak. X is in your pool, I hope you two play. Lol. Good luck, hope you get a good seed.

:phone:

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Which wario did you lose to?

I placed 49th overall. I suppose I'm pleased, although I will do better next time. Kinda got a better idea about what's going on.

RATED

Smash Lord
whatever I see the title of this thread it makes me sad. :( I never met Nappy IRL but we shared posts and talked in threads before. Is weird to think that he's dead. :(

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Which wario did you lose to?

I placed 49th overall. I suppose I'm pleased, although I will do better next time. Kinda got a better idea about what's going on.

I lost to S!C and Reflex lol. Really makes me consider practicing/using a a secondary for tournaments now or at least until i'm more confident with Snake in certain MUs. D:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Most Snake players lose to Wario because they falsely believe that his aerials are no good at all. As long as Wario is in the air Snake's nair safely covers his approach options though and Wario's grounded approaches [plus some aerial approaches] get beaten by pivot grab. False and Havok are good at this match-up, learn from them!

:059:

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
Most Snake players lose to Wario because they falsely believe that his aerials are no good at all. As long as Wario is in the air Snake's nair safely covers his approach options though and Wario's grounded approaches [plus some aerial approaches] get beaten by pivot grab. False and Havok are good at this match-up, learn from them!

False and Havok fight warios that approach. It's hard when the wario you're fighting doesn't ever commit and spaces himself away from any of your moves. I got 49th this event. Sorry if I didn't come out and meet every1 lol I was too busy being a stream monster irl. This tournament taught me a lot and it was probably the best weekend of my life in competitive gaming. Also I'm picking up a secondary and I hope to bring her our when the time comes :)

Jrugs

Smash Ace
False and Havok fight warios that approach. It's hard when the wario you're fighting doesn't ever commit and spaces himself away from any of your moves. I got 49th this event. Sorry if I didn't come out and meet every1 lol I was too busy being a stream monster irl. This tournament taught me a lot and it was probably the best weekend of my life in competitive gaming. Also I'm picking up a secondary and I hope to bring her our when the time comes :)
Preach dekillsage.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I wish more people realized this too. >_> Also this tournament has me pretty determined to pick up a secondary too lol.

Cuz I drowned like a *****. XD fffffffff olimar and pika, but Ill do better next tourney.
Oh :o The same happened to me too, but different MU lol.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Next time I'm germany I will play SiC and see how stuff works. He's definitely one of the Warios that approaches though. I don't see the issue.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Is this why I beat Waymas and you didn't :troll:

Wario free.

Top Bottom