• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Wait, that's right.

I need a teamate. Not gonna choose someone now, but I'll look over who's coming and decide soon enough.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
If you want to artificially increase "diversity" in the results by changing the ruleswhy not have a FFA, items on tournament? That seems like a far more efficient way of diversifying the results. :rolleyes:
lol , thats not diversity thats trash. :p
I hope this tourney isnt like 70% metaknight again ._.;;

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Me and a bunch of other people already explained a bajillion times why MK shouldn't be banned in FL in the MK ban topic... If you can't beat MK then just get better
That has nothing to do with this. In fact, with Meta Knight gone Yoshi would have a HARDER time winning tournaments because there will be more characters with a bigger advantage against him (Snake, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco...). It's just that the pro-ban side is convincing me. Still, I'm just... at an impasse.... :(

Juanyboy3 said:
did someone say team MMs 0_o
poltergust you up for it?
You bet! Who will dare take on the double Yoshi team, a.k.a. Two Eggs Make an Omelette!? (good name, Juan?)

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
You bet! Who will dare take on the double Yoshi team, a.k.a. Two Eggs Make an Omelette!? (good name, Juan?)
Two eggs make an omellete ftw :D
nice name....it has an egg pun
this is better than the name we had on that wifi doubles tourney on AIB....good times...good times :]

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
polt you are going to laugh at this
when i told my friend im going to a smash tournament and going to doubles as a double yoshi team
he said to call the team " Protect your huevos " XD

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Yo I'm going to this, anybody wanna MM?

Other than R@vyn, because we already have a MM on lylat with pit marth.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
hey guys would it be smart to MM a marth with an ike??
oh well ill do it anyways
$2 MM against me cloudstealth :D ( i will use either yoshi, ike, or pit )

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Yea you are stubborn but I'll do it ESAM. 5$

And how does Marth/Snake 5$ sound Master Raven?

Lmao alright Masky, whichever character vs my Marth for anything up to 5$. But only in this game where you can brawl your friends with classic Nintendo characters like Sonic and Snake.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Just an fyi, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to MM anyone yet, 'cause I only have two $20 bills atm and you guys know how stingy I am with money.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Ok Juan any of those vs my Marth, 2$ is good.

Lmao at lylat I actually meant Delphino, but we can do Lylat if you'd like. Delphino was to settle the debate we had last time remember?

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok Juan any of those vs my Marth, 2$ is good.

Lmao at lylat I actually meant Delphino, but we can do Lylat if you'd like. Delphino was to settle the debate we had last time remember?
Nah...I don't wanna go MK. Lets do a completely new set with Pit vs Marth and we can do a Marth ditto set MM after that if you're up for it. :)

McRib

Smash Journeyman
So more people are going to this one? Last time there was like 10 people maybe less. Hype it up more so a good amount of people can come.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Looks like their is going to be 214,832,935 money matches happening here.

I'm teaming with MnM for this. R@vyn, is it going to be the same team rules as last tournament?

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Hope I place well this tourny =X.
A round of beers for every 0-Death I pull off :laugh:

Btw , Dfear are we teaming for this?
Banana popsicles 4 lyf.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
OH NOEZ!!
i just remembered D:
Chaz was the person that eliminated me from my first tournament at the play n trade...
he two stocked my poor yoshi and 1 stocked my ike D:

Top Bottom