• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You didn't really need that many spaces Riddle. I would MM you greenace, but that would be cheating you out of money.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Nick Riddle, it's time for revenge from that money match last time. How about $2 my Yoshi vs. your whatever and $1 my Zelda vs. your Bowser?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
depends, i'm aiming to come around 2-3pm and stay until like 9-10pm. but if im coming from train it's gonna be from noon to 6pm (or 8pm if i get a ride to the station)
are other fiu people goin to nexus with u ed?

MnM

Smash Journeyman
depends, i'm aiming to come around 2-3pm and stay until like 9-10pm. but if im coming from train it's gonna be from noon to 6pm (or 8pm if i get a ride to the station)
I see. I'll go around maybe 5 or something.

Chops $1 MM? ddd vs snake.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Woah Ivysaur challenge is beast, and I will do it and win without a doubt. I already know how I'm going to do it.

Also I'm in on the RCMM with anyone who wants to?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm up for the RCMM and the Ivysaur Challenge. I managed to JV 2-stock the Bowser Challenge with level 9 computers and Kirbycide. :chuckle:

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Ill RCMM anyone here
I just hope i dont get G&W.... i play wayyyyy too spammy with him lol

oh and LOL at ivysaur challenge
id be up for that....its too good :D

( we should have these challenges while we wait for the tournament to start if we get there kinda early :p )

Coffee™

I need it....
BRING WIIS and BRAWL!!!!!!!

Those who do and they are used will get their door fee waived.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
hey R@vyn whats the earliest time we can go to the store before the tournament registrations start?
my dad is giving me problems about going at 12 because its too late or something and he has to work.... :(

Coffee™

I need it....
hey R@vyn whats the earliest time we can go to the store before the tournament registrations start?
my dad is giving me problems about going at 12 because its too late or something and he has to work.... :(
I'll probably be there by 11.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Juan... don't tell me that you may not be able to go now. Where does that leave me in doubles? D:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
How many Wii's are going to be there so far? I'll see if I can bring my Wii, unfortunately I updated it to 4.0 so I can't save long matched replays. :(

MnM, I think I thought of a cool name for our team, Might N Magic. lol. Your the might, I'm the magic. Haha.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I can bring my Wii + Brawl, but I have it updated to 4.0 so I can't really have it hacked.

Coffee™

I need it....
I can bring my Wii + Brawl, but I have it updated to 4.0 so I can't really have it hacked.
How many Wii's are going to be there so far? I'll see if I can bring my Wii, unfortunately I updated it to 4.0 so I can't save long matched replays. :(
BRING WIIS and BRAWL!!!!!!!

Those who do and they are used will get their door fee waived.

Yes that does mean you two guys.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm bringing my wii (infinite replays and pokemon hacks) and my brother will be bringing his probably. Thats 2 wiis + brawl.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
I'll bring my Wii with replay hacks, textures. Where do I read to get the hack that removes autoswitch for the pokemon?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, if they win, that would be skill. Me and Masky vs NickRiddle and Galeon for grand finals baby!

Top Bottom