• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Awesome! It's time to show the others just how fearsome double Yoshi is!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yeaaaaa. dont fight a bowser unless u have the experience otherwise ur gonna get easily wrecked o.o even it is just bowser. btw team Banana Popsicle FTW

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Your forgetting someone in teams aren't you Esam? But that's ok since I didn't beat you in teams last time or anything. Either way I'm already bringing a wii to this you know right R@vyn. Wave my door fee!

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
You can count me in for bringing a Wii and Brawl.

Also, is there a possibility that I could get my Wii hacked while I'm there? Been wanting to for a while, but I have no slot for an SD Card on my laptop, so I can't.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol but Chaz, you are teaming with a MK mainer, so it bumps your team down a decent amount. I never saw anthony play anybody besides MK (i haven't seen him play since that PnT where he got 2nd anyway) so it should be interesting. Also, Serg, ill MM you with 2 different characters.
1 Pikachu bowser 5$
1 Wario Bowser 5$
Accept both or none.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Well it looks like I can't go anymore. My sister wants to go to a school carnival...

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
But since I beat you last tourney that puts me up a few notches again so i'm still above you esam, we'll use chops logic here. So therefore I'll be in grandfinals against C and Justin. Or we'll just get gayed if bonesaw gets gimped. Either way see you tomorrow and we have some money matches right? And also add a brawl plus MM in there.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Are we allowed to bring chairs to this? I've been thinking of bringing a couple...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, just to recap, I have a $5 MM with Juan, a $5 MM with ESAM, a $2 MM with Nick Riddle's Zero Suit Samus, and a $1 MM with Nick Riddle's Bowser.

Anybody else? :)

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
I kinda forgot who IM going to MM with
eh... ill remember at the tournament..

im coming at 12 now...my dad cant take me but i found another ride :D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, right. I forgot about Galeon. $3, please. :)

Poltergust your MMing me on counterpick stages only. 3$
...As hard as it is to believe, I'm banning Rainbow Cruise against you. Marth is just... ugh...

...Wait. Since Rainbow Cruise isn't a counterpick in the tournament, that means that it won't be a counterpick in the MM, right? >.>

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But since I beat you last tourney that puts me up a few notches again so i'm still above you esam, we'll use chops logic here. So therefore I'll be in grandfinals against C and Justin. Or we'll just get gayed if bonesaw gets gimped. Either way see you tomorrow and we have some money matches right? And also add a brawl plus MM in there.
I'll Brawl+ MM you, best 3/5. Who do you play? I play pika, rob, samus, and jiggly

Top Bottom