• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yaaaay! Glad to see some interest c:
We are currently debating if this will be an MK legal tournament or not
I'm personally open to suggestions since i know both sides of the arguments fairly well

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm open to any ruleset suggestions as well. I'm not bound by unity anymore so I can run rulesets drastically different from it if needed now.

Kel, if we dont face in bracket we need to mm at this. 4 years of seeing you at tourneys and playing sometimes on wifi and I've never played you in person yet.

Kel

Smash Master
ehhhhhh, I don't really like money matches. They are rather pointless to me and I can never try as hard as I would in tournament. I'm more than happy to play friendlies with anyone, but I can count how many money matches I've done with smash on one hand.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Honestly, the only thing preventing me from confirming my attendance is the fact that The Dark Knight Rises comes out the day before, and I don't know whether my movie hop circle wants to see it that Friday or that Saturday... XD

Also, clowsui, you don't want to team with me in Brawl. I have literally never entered Brawl doubles, not once even in the year-and-a-half in which I actually played the game.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Honestly, the only thing preventing me from confirming my attendance is the fact that The Dark Knight Rises comes out the day before, and I don't know whether my movie hop circle wants to see it that Friday or that Saturday... XD
oh balls, you're right...
I might not have enough money to make it to this... after the ashtabula tourney, then dark knight rises... it doesn't help that I can't get a job this summer :(

M@v

Subarashii!
You might get Pittsburgh swag overload if you see the dark knight rises friday then come to this tourney Saturday, since a lot of that movie was filmed in the 'burgh.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, your football stadium got BODIED!

Pittsburgh Steelers, more like Pittsburgh magical earthquake machines

M@v

Subarashii!
And Hines Ward outran all of it like a total boss.

Fun fact: The opposing team's kicker in the trailer is our mayor.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hahaha that's hilarious m@v

Berserker, you should totally come!!!! I've been meaning to at least play some friendlies with ya!

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Aww yeah
Unless I don't enter
(who am I kidding? I get so much smack talk at Aip. Gotta shut some fools up)

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh right. When is that again? I may show up. I won't enter, but I gotta support pittsburgh smash.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
No doubles at Aip sadlyyy
Idk if I'm doing double elim either
Pools to cut down on time obvs xD

sigh
This tournament is harder to plan than RAGE
Short notice, minimal help from club members, free entry/no payout, and now I have to make a rule set that will fit in a non competitive environment to make it competitive enough to get stuff done on time
And no Metaknight
I don't need people who don't know the game telling me how cheap MK is

Can't wait to hear about the 'cheapness' of Ike/pit/other characters that people here claim should be banned
Siiiiiiiigh
The things I do to help this club.

Kel

Smash Master
Wait are you guys talking about another tournament now? I'm confused as to what rule set you are discussing and whatnot.

Also, The Avengers was filmed in Cleveland some......

....Pittsburgh sucks.....

M@v

Subarashii!
Wait are you guys talking about another tournament now? I'm confused as to what rule set you are discussing and whatnot.

Also, The Avengers was filmed in Cleveland some......

....Pittsburgh sucks.....
Your QB has no soul because he's a ginger. I mean, who else could of stolen Carson Palmer's job from him? :troll:

but seriously glad you got rid of palmer especially after how he was acting to your team

M@v

Subarashii!
You think we could get together soon and decide the ruleset? At least the Mk legality question? I want to know if I should be getting ready for a mk legal or mk ban tourney, since it'll decide what characters I practice as :3

M@v

Subarashii!
While its true my most recent tournament win was a mk banned tourney, I forgot how much fun mk is to use while he was banned, lol. Although a lot of people probably didn't use him because he's "fun".

Dees

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to help with housing like Mr. Sandbag. I live in ashtabula as well which is about an hour and a half east of here. Maybe if anyone from east coast comes out to this.

But I'm just a highschool kid who lives with his parents so yeah we shall see.

Top Bottom