• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm looking for a teammate for this. Aiming to win! Fox is my best in teams; good with marth and zelda too.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Name searched my way here and saw Kel's post in SnooPingAsUsual 2 thread. This seems like a fun tourney to attend. I've always wanted to go to a non Cincy OH tourney since the drive is only 1.5-2.5 hours rather than 4-5 hours. If Michigan plans a carpool I'm in this :D Hope stuff gets organized for SPAU2 since its the same day currently.

Also really wanna know if :metaknight: is banned for this that will determine if I am doing doubles or not. If :metaknight: is legal, Eddie wanna team since you owe me one?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Name searched my way here and saw Kel's post in SnooPingAsUsual 2 thread. This seems like a fun tourney to attend. I've always wanted to go to a non Cincy OH tourney since the drive is only 1.5-2.5 hours rather than 4-5 hours. If Michigan plans a carpool I'm in this :D Hope stuff gets organized for SPAU2 since its the same day currently.

Also really wanna know if :metaknight: is banned for this that will determine if I am doing doubles or not. If :metaknight: is legal, Eddie wanna team since you owe me one?
Sure man, if :metaknight: is legal let's do it. On that note, will MI please consider coming to this for real (even if SPAU2 remains the same day)? I know NEOH hasn't been up in a while but we've been avid supporters at one point, and you guys haven't been here since Pool Pools at Sole's place foreeeeeeeever ago to my recollection. Please come, guys.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If its the same day i highly doubt MI will attend this :( since SPAU 2 will be both Brawl/Melee and will likely bring another 35-40 local players for just Brawl. I can try and talk to JTSM and Juggleguy about maybe moving to the week of SKTAR since MI's plans fell through

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well we are brawls and melee along with dodgeball ;3

Hi Johny.

We seriously do hope to see lots of people <3 it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Also: making player cards a la trainer cards from pkmn games to sell at RAGE. More info on that soon. They'll be snazzy though c:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lokii is this gonna be MK legal? I mean MI still travels to events regardless but legality can bring some other players.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
EDITING STUFF RIGHT NOW AND HAVING EMOTIONS
AND QUESADILLAS.

I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVE THIS MUCH ENERGY AND CAPS LOCK.

But yeah, expect major edits, announcements, etc tonight.
If anyone needs me/wants to yell at me/has suggestions for whatever reason, feel free to hit me up via skype or facebook. (okay my skype is little.miss.lokii. that could be important to add. oh wait i have that nifty skype button. this edit was for nothing. i think im just annoying the entire internet so i will go back to being useful and actually edit stuff)

woot woot.

M@v

Subarashii!
well there are people that want him too. thats the issue you ******. you cant please everybody
This. Tbh I think mk legal slightly outweighs mk legal in our region. What I've gotten from pittsburgh smash overall is "We don't care if he's legal or not" so I'm going to just base my ruleset on what we decide for this. That way there's some commonality for everyone.

Oh, if mk's legal though, I'm a strong advocate of the 1 mk per team rule.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
OH/PA Dodgeball 8v8.
$1 per person.

Also, not to sound pushy, but you should do some sort of discount if someone wants to enter all the events like they're doing for FC.

Also you should do P:M. ;)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Stay tuned for potential Project M ;3

And working on planning some discounts and stuff to hype this

(and maybe making stuff to sell to get either pot bonuses or some money to use for discounts for various TBA reasons > w> )

Vudujin

Smash Lord
If there's dodgeball, for the luvva god please use regulation dodgeballs. I wanna hear a that "TANG!" sound when I peg someone in the face.

Top Bottom