• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

What's The Point

Smash Master
Greyhound can obviously get you to from Cleveland to South Bend. Though I don't know how you get to the Greyhound in Cleveland and to the airport in South Bend.

I again suggest you just skip the tournament so you have a full day to get to South Bend Airport. It would be silly to miss a flight to Japan because you wanted to go to a tournament the day before.

Though if you do go to the tournament I can assure you 2nd place in doubles if we teamed. No one is beating Ally and Shugo.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
japans tourney isnt for 3 1/2 weeks dude

im staying in japan 3 weeks

my flight leaves 1 PM monday morning (although i have to be there a few hours early because it's an international flight, i think at least 3 hours early is required)

i dont mind staying all day/overnight sunday, i have anime and stuff i can watch on my laptop

Mon, Jul 23, 2012
Depart: 01:42 pm
Arrive: 02:44 pm South Bend, IN (SBN)
Detroit, MI (DTW)

Depart: 03:30 pm
Arrive: 05:30 pm
Next day Detroit, MI (DTW)
Tokyo, Japan (NRT) Delta Air Lines, Flight 275
Economy Class

could someone please help me get to that airport?

it's at NORTH central Indiana (like very top of indiana): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Bend_Regional_Airport

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
why didnt you just book a flight in DETROIT wtf you suck horribly at plans. WOW WOW you wasted time! Can you just take your Detroit Flight? It would be much easier for everyone

edit: oh it was originally intented for FC. nvm good luck lol

Kel

Smash Master
It may have just been cheaper from Southbend for some stupid reason.

Jason, tell everyone in Japan that I said hi! (even random people on the street)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
XD
You guys will have to wait til tomorrow for announcement.

It's honestly no big deal probably maybe.

Or I could be lying.
/ just feels like messing with people

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
soooooooo <.< how do i get to Indiana airport from here

will anyone take me somewhere nearby to get there?

I thought i could easily get to the airport with a 51 dollar greyhound, that's what someone told me on facebook weeks ago
Yeah, that was me that told you.
The tickets are discounted if you buy them a month in advance.
You didn't buy it, so it's more expensive.

The bus went from like, ten miles from the venue to South Bend, Indiana.

SoulPech

Smash Master
If I were you M2K, I would just pass on this one tourney. It would be less stressful on you if you just focus on Japan rather than spend the next 3 days trying to find a way to Westlake.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
**** that ****, you get here M2K. I was way too hype about you coming to just have you quit.

Some indiana homies come through pleaaaaase :(

Mew2King

King of the Mews
This tourney is directly along the way and near Jesse's house. like super near. There is no reason to skip, even if this tourney only paid like 50 dollars for first I wouldn't skip it.

but yea if no one can take me to the indiana airport (SUPER close to michigan, SUPER notrth indiana called SNA) then im kinda screwed =/

i really hope someone can help!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Ok, so I'll be that guy and request that I don't get a bracket with Tako second round like I do at every tourney we're at together. I mean I love him and all, but I'm pretty sure Ohio consists of more than just him -____-

Mew2King

King of the Mews
There are other michigan players that want to go, I know Rukie wants to go (LRAstart on smashboards)

would any other michigan player be willing to drive? I will of course pay good gas money as would she and anyone else that would join them (us 2 are guaranteed to want to go/need to go)

This is seriously my only good option at this point x_x

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It's not that we don't want to help you it's that MI barely has any drivers to begin with. So when a driver announces they want to go...those spots get filled really quickly. I mean I can ask around but I'm not expecting anyone to do it.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
can someone take me there if i give them 50 dollars or something?

idk what else i can do really
A detour to South Bend would cost someone from southeast Michigan over $50 extra unless they have a car that gets more than 30 MPG. And even then, you'd have to provide way more money than that, because nobody is going to drive an extra five hours for you just to break even on expenses. Next time try taking more responsibility and planning for yourself instead of putting blind faith in others helping you out at the last minute.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If not, taxi services should be running near the bus stop
Check the bus website for the address. That should give you the info you need

Are you taking megabus or greyhound?

:phone:

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
4671 Progress Drive South Bend, IN 46628 - Is the bus port

4477 Progress Drive South Bend, IN - Is the airport, if my 10 seconds of google searching served me correctly. >_>

aka thats walking distance

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Jason, find out what the exact address of the bus stop in Indiana is where it's going to drop you off. Then, find the address of the Airport you're looking to go to. Not hard. You need to do your own searching and planning next time dude, its time to grow up.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So apparently ShroudedOne isn't going to this. Guess I'm not going either, since it's just useless for me to show up in Ohio if I'm not gonna be able to play the best player there. Looks like M2K has a free ride to 1st at this, sorry bros. Have fun peeps!

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
As long as I don't have to drive more than a 10-15 mile radius of the venue to pick people up, AND get compensated, I'll help as many people as I can.

jbro

Smash Ace
requesting more details on dodgeball

because those of us that suck at smash from da burgh will be taking no prisoners on the court
but we don't know if it's there jokingly like someone can play if they want

or is there actually going to be games/a tournament/whatever
we just need to know how many wallets to bring to hold everyone's dodgeball money

Top Bottom