• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAWR!!! Brawl Tourny...8BITMAN WON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
you think your gunna lose?
dont think like that lol

also i dont really know anyone on this website so im not exactly sure how good everyone is

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
were doing the tourny in a chat room did you not look at all the stuff i typed?

i was gunna make it be this weekend but i gotta give people time incase they dont log on
to know that its this weekend

only if everyone agrees to make this weekend i will
and if everyone agrees we dont have to do chat room you can just fight and let me know who wins

but everyone has to so not likely chance

8Bitman

Smash Master
does this mean i have to create an account on that website??? >.< awww scat!!!!! :mad:

also the person who scares me the most, is the person im up against in the first round. lmao!!! yes!!! second chances do exist!!!! XD lol

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
does this mean i have to create an account on that website??? >.< awww scat!!!!! :mad:

also the person who scares me the most, is the person im up against in the first round. lmao!!! yes!!! second chances do exist!!!! XD lol
Rawr. Fear meh.

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
its very easy to create an account but i can make the settings so you dont have to make an account and you can just choose a name so i guess ill do that for the people who dont wanna make an account
and im sorry that you have to fight someone you fear the most haha =D

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol no its the best thing. im happy not sad. XD theres no point to make it to the finals to lose to the person you fear the most.. rather fight em in the beggining and lose than at the ending..

>.<!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS SHNIT!!! IM WINNING THIS TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:

WeaselScot

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty stoked. This is my first Brawl tournament, and my first online tournament. I'm just scared for the fact that it's online cause lag sucks, and the last SSB tournament I was in was for Melee, and I got dominated. >.<''

But I can't wait to take you on there, Cubone! Should be an interesting match indeed. >=D

WeaselScot

Smash Rookie
WeasalScot how long have you been playing brawl?
I got the game at the midnight release and have played it quite often since then. I've honed my skills, but I've never been able to go to tournaments or do anything outside of matches at a friend's house.

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ya i gotta put in all your friend codes lol fun =D

and make sure you put mine in =)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Did not notice the starting time. xD
That match happened in the future. Came back in time to report it.

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
its supose to be in chat room =D
well if nightsky is ok with it we can just say you won and not do it later lol
if anyone just wants to do there matches now and tell me who won thats all right also but
we still gunna be in chat rooms next weekend to finish all the matches that arent done

8Bitman

Smash Master
I got the game at the midnight release and have played it quite often since then. I've honed my skills, but I've never been able to go to tournaments or do anything outside of matches at a friend's house.
IC thats cool. trust me online experience is much different than offline.. so even if you lose every match you have here.. dont give up keep trying.. thats what happened with me at every tourney ive ever joined.. SWF, AIB, offline melee tourneys.. but i kept joining more and fighting more people and now im better than ever!!! even if your not that good id like to fight you! ^_^ if youve been playing this long you cant be all that bad...

ya i gotta put in all your friend codes lol fun =D

and make sure you put mine in =)
josh.. you dont have to put in all of ours and we dont have to put in yours.. youre only supposed to put in the peoples FC's your fighting.... XD lol alot of new tourney makers on OTL usually do the same thing.. idk wy.. so yeah.. ya dont have to put in everyones.. lol.XD
I beat NightSky 2-0. Good Games.

I used ROB btw 8bit. Fear meh.
lol no you fear me i destroy rob dittos!!! XD.. i can beat holynightmare in dittos... F3AR M3H!!! :laugh:

its all about timing, and if you just picked up rob... *chuckles* muahahahah!!!!!!!! XD lol

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
no im just putting in incase i have to fight and so i have more brawl friends online =)

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
k so marthshadow and shadowfirex100 won there matches but everyone still needs to be in chat then becasue theres losers bracket and stuff becasue some of you are starting before chat room lol but thats ok =) it just makes it so theres less matches to do =) so go ahead and do you matches if you want to people but remember to be in chat room if you are still in tourney =)

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
so get as much done before chat room lol but no matter what semi and finals will be in chat just incase everyone starts doing them not in chat =) lol

so omegapaste if you wanna do our match then let me know =)

8Bitman

Smash Master
*highfives jimmyfosho*

AWESOME AVATAR!!!!!!!!! i love case closed!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Roxas M

Smash Master
i just realized that you put a date and a chat but not a time. lol

so sorry if i'm late or miss it because i don't know what time it starts. =/

8Bitman

Smash Master
yeah i agree with marthshadow.. also please.. i repeat!!!

JOSHYWA PLEASE SEND OUT REMINDERS ABOUT YOUR TOURNEY ASAP WHEN YOU READ THIS MESSAGE!!!

Also please make it a logical time tommorow like starting at 5 PM eastern or a lil later.. idk just dont make it too early or too late.. >.< lets do this!!! >_<!!!!!! :psycho::psycho:

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
oh god guys im so sorry i thought i had a time but ya its going to be like 4p.m. pacific time and if you dont know what time that is were you are google itr or ask me and ill put down time for were you are =) umm im getting in chat right now ill make so you dont have to make account but you do still need to make a username of course if that dosent work its easy to make an account im sorry for this inconvinince and i will be sending out reminders now =)

EDIT: 4PM not 3!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom