• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAWR!!! Brawl Tourny...8BITMAN WON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
IGHT 7PM WHERE I AM!!! SWEET!!!!

LETZ DO DIS SHNIT!!!!!!!!! lol

And dont worry joshywa budz!!! everyone makes a mistake every once and a while but everyone got a reminder and thats what counts!!! ^_^ GL TO EVERYONE!!!!:bee:

EDIT!!!!: awwww scat!!!! i have another tournament on AIB at 8:30 pm eastern... please everyone!!! lets try and finish this within an hour and thirty minutes when it starts!!! please and thank you!!! lets do it boiz!

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
im just woried if some people dont show up i dont understand why someone would sense i had date up sense 2nd day i put thread up but i have a feeling a few people arent showing becasue they havent been on for awhile =/

Roxas M

Smash Master
ROFLMFAO.
i thought i was SO late to this.

today just happened to be the day that they showed the move version of the notorious literature book ''War & Peace''.
the thing is like...1,200 pages long. so i decided to watch the 3 hour long movie instead of reading the book. lol

thank god this doesn't start for another hour.

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
thank you everyone for participating =)

TOP 4:

1. 8bitman
2. shadowfirex100
3. cubone
4. thegreatkazoo

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Came back from losing to Cubone and beat him. D:<
Falcon lead the way to victory with his manliness.

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ya im glad you guys had fun i will be hosting another one soon i hope alot of you join again and especially cubone so we can use his chat again haha

ill also be trying someone new in the next one so watch out i might get further then the 2nd round next time muahahahahhahaha =D

going on a vote for this but should next one be 16 or 32?

if its 32 then most matches will be done not in chat room but like the last 10 or so matches will be done in chat..just thinking of new things lol =)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
1. ROB
2. Luigi/Snake/Falcon (Yes Luigi over Snake)
3. GnW/ROB
4. Mario/Marth? uh... idk
8. Some other guy.
8. Night) Mario/Dedede?
8. Roxas) Marth/Cario?
8. MK/TL (Chaos)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Nice job 8bit. Sorry I couldn't make it Joshy. Can I get the characters used by the top 8 please.
Here we go...
3, 2, 1, quit life! :p

thank you everyone for participating =)

TOP 4:

1. 8bitman :rob:
2. shadowfirex100 :luigi: :snake:
3. cubone :rob:
4. thegreatkazoo :mario: :marth:
Everyone else I can't remember.

Best moments: Coming back against Aibou, Joshy-wa's walkover, and beating marthshadow on a bair gimp. I appreciate tips on how to play gay. :bee:

I'm definitely loving the fact that my Mario is getting good. Watch out now!

And ninja'd. :mad:

8Bitman

Smash Master
BMX who did you use when we faught??

were you the MK because if so you dont suck at the least.. you and shadow were my hardest opponents in this tourney, no affense to anyone. ^_^

8Bitman

Smash Master
yes from experience i know. XD i was just saying because BMX said he sucked... >.< lol well i guess this is the end of this tourney, JOSHYWA!!!! MAKE A NEW ONE NOW!!!!! IM ALREADY BORED!!!!! >.< *takes out shadow's and 8bitman's combined PEWZOOKA!!!!* DO EEETTT!!!!:laugh:

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
il prolly make it within the next few days..with same name (Rawr!!! brawl tourney)
and do you guys know how i get them to delete this thread so i dont have 2 threads with same name?

Aibou

Smash Master
il prolly make it within the next few days..with same name (Rawr!!! brawl tourney)
and do you guys know how i get them to delete this thread so i dont have 2 threads with same name?
Either ask a Mod/Admin to remove it (if they can), or just name your new tourney RAWR 2 XD

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ehh ill just keep this one up for alittle longer but the new one should be up today or tomorrow

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
And he hits a homerun! The all star forward has scored more touchdowns this season than Gretzky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom