• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rebellion~ Singles Grand Finals/Doubles Round 3 Jan.28

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yeah sorry Zero, nutin I can do though it just came up without warning O.o Plus with swim season just starting it leaves me with even less time.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The bracket is now officially done, however I wont post it until Im back from work, just incase someone who would of been getting a DQ manages to come on in that time and do there match.

Teams will also start on Saturday, please get any friends you know who might be interested to sign up for them

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm disgraced because I lost so fast, not because of who I lost to. I actually lost to Ike, not Sonic x]

Wiinetinjad _0_

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So, Josh. You might end up fighting me again at point I.
You beat Nightsky, though. So the earliest we fight is at point N, if I'm reading the bracket right. Unless there is some other Josh I don't know, lol

But if we do fight, and you CP Japes on me out of sheer lulz, I ain't going Sonic again.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
You beat Nightsky, though. So the earliest we fight is at point N, if I'm reading the bracket right. Unless there is some other Josh I don't know, lol

But if we do fight, and you CP Japes on me out of sheer lulz, I ain't going Sonic again.
Oh right. Thought it was if I lost this next round. Going Mansion all over that Sonic. Lol.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I main Ftilt. You were experiencing my Nade. :q
Hopefully there is good connection when you use Ike or I'll have wifi johns. lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I think my f-tilt beats yours 8D. If not, then Counter finally has a purpose.

I'll laugh if I nail you with an F-smash and kill you at 70%

8Bitman

Smash Master
confirming! i lost to daboO 2-1 ggs! ^_^ lol nice lucario though!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I beat Slasher, 2-0.

GGs! =o

.......now I fight Dabuz.... >___________>

8Bitman

Smash Master
*in cute baby voice "yeah the matches are getting done!!!" :p:p:p:p:p:p