• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rebellion~ Singles Grand Finals/Doubles Round 3 Jan.28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
the connection was kinda annoying but regardless it was really close, i won 2-1, that last match last stock i just had to put on my **** face when i was a stock down :mad:...if you could of seen me i ripped out my earphones and got so pissed :laugh:

i won't be surprised when i fight him again in this tourney after he makes a comeback from losers (which i might bet 500 wii points he will)

edit: also, me and 8bitman friendlies, pictochat isn't banned commonly i know and i can say it still shouldn't be banned anywhere, and luigi's mansion is gay like japes in the terms that some characters do way to good and some way too bad there but its a fine CP if japes is allowed as well

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I beat DJayS 2-1

Match 1 - Ike vs. Mario (Final Destination); Ike Wins
Match 2 - Ike vs. Mario (Castle Siege); Mario Wins
Match 3 - Sonic vs. Mario (Luigi's Mansion); Sonic Wins

Good games. Sucks that the lag made you SD on the first match, otherwise you probably would have won that one. And if online is any indication of what could happen with perfect control offline on Luigi's Mansion?

Really good stage. ... Too bad the roof makes it way too easy to establish jab locks and makes you tech happy. And again, apparently Meta Knight. lol Probably a ban worthy stage.

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
ggs 2 Kuraudo :)
and yea the lag did suck :/
but at least it got me a win :D
lol jk XD

8Bitman

Smash Master

edit: also, me and 8bitman friendlies, pictochat isn't banned commonly i know and i can say it still shouldn't be banned anywhere, and luigi's mansion is gay like japes in the terms that some characters do way to good and some way too bad there but its a fine CP if japes is allowed as well
yeah i love pictochat i dont see anything "TERRIBLE" about it, because daboO threw me into almost every obstacle to rack up % and then i was able to do the same thing later so its kinda even..

but still i thought luigis mansion was originally banned but idc after the first stock i knew i lost.. olimar is home on luigis mansion.. i tried meh best though!!!! lol

and yeah the pictochat match was close as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i was never thrown into the pictochat obstacles >_>

and in this tourney mansion isn't banned (remember he is testing out a lot of weird stages)

8Bitman

Smash Master
i was never thrown into the pictochat obstacles >_>

and in this tourney mansion isn't banned (remember he is testing out a lot of weird stages)
yeah i know and i was just stating the only things that stands out that people would consider "banned"

and yeah i did throw/hit ya into stuff but not alot i got like 100% on you due to the spikes that appear on the edges of the stage..

and you used the pirahna plant and rockets.. lol

meh it doesnt matter. but yeah get rid of luigis mansion daboO rapeeed me that stage.. its too gewd of an olimar counter.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wow, I feel like an idiot -_-, ok, that thread wasnt my greatest idea, but I just wanted to help control the influx of tournaments because I saw some of you guys saying there is to many...I just wanted to help, but instead I feel like an idiot for making a bad choice T_T.

Roxas, Ima need your Emo corner for a while

8Bitman

Smash Master
woah!!!! when did everyone start going emo?????

*scared... runs away!:shyguy:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
well, i be going emo all along the inside for a long time, they just starting now, but they be out of the emo corner already, so don't run xD

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol i was sent to the kiddy corner when i was in preschool for picking up my friend to see how strong we were.. lol

he didnt get in trouble but i did.. lol

T3h KiDd33 k0Rn3r

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Dear OTL,

If you haven't read the new announcement, do so ASAP.

Love,
Glyph

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
2-0

Diddy vs. Ike on Battlefield. Diddy wins.

2nd match was Luigi's Mansion, Diddy vs. Sonic. Diddy wins.

Thought I could get a lead and run out the clock. But god WiFi can screw you over some bad. Well, it's been fun. But I ain't touchin' WiFi for a long time if ever. XD

Good games.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Dear OTL,

If you haven't read the new announcement, do so ASAP.

Love,
Glyph

So I guess we wont be able to enjoy having everything in the OTL as a social room.
My regards to Chaco being back. I've heard so much about him from Aurorazoni. Will Bunny be coming back too?

8Bitman

Smash Master
people do yer matches!
i wanna fight someone. i want something to fight for! lol XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Round 4 is a go (which is only loser bracket matches atm), as well as Team Round 1 (wow, that bracket sucks >_>). Brackets updated and up, get it done

8Bitman

Smash Master
hehe stupido.. lmao!!! ive never seen taht b4.. XD

zen, ben ( hehe it rhymes) when do ya guys wanna fight?? i dont like giving times.. but if it needs to be done then it must..

i have off tommorow.. i plan to see yall on then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom