• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rebellion~ Singles Grand Finals/Doubles Round 3 Jan.28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
This isnt about simple preferance guys, this is about helping the Smash community evolve. Of course, its perfectly ok to say No, if you feel it wouldnt be a good choice, but the yes' are great, so we can collect new data

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
BigBlue: No
Green Hills: No
Skyworld: No

Evolving? I don't like dying at low percents for silly stage effects. We have Japes for that.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Remember how much our meta game has changed though, I mean, Im not expecting much, but its important to overview these stages again, as Brawl is in 2010 (pretty much), not as it was in 08

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm in for both. I must be out of my mind entering a doubles again even though I said I wouldn't, but I guess I'm just crazy (I just woke up so I am a bit disoriented :laugh: )

Aibou/Various Tags/1720-2621-5874/( :zelda: and :shiek: ) :pit: :marth:

Zero_Edge, you can add our team info for us please?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I'll play some on big blue later on and see how it goes. Green Hills is still a no go for me though.

8Bitman

Smash Master
you said there was a prize in the title, yet there was none mentioned.. is there a prize or no??

i mean im just saying if there isnt... then you just lost a contestant.. lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
well then what is the prize??? FOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol memories of signing up! :laugh:

8Bitman/ Bunny/ 4768 7105 1523/ :rob:

THIS IS FOR SINGLES!!!!!!!!

ANYONE WANT A PARTNER FOR DUBZ.. I MIGHT BE AVAILABLE!!! I IZ HER!!!! 8BITMAN FOR DUBZ PARTNER!!!!!! .... 8BITMAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I wanna enter both, but what if my partner decides he doesnt wanna participate anymore, can i change them?

Chimp/2621-2284-3506

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Thats a tough field to call, it depends on circumstances, for example if someone elses partner bails, maybe I can pair you together. We'll see if it occurs (which it better not D=<)

Sieguest

Smash Master
Guess it's time for me to get out of the lake and go to the ocean (how that works Iunno)

Guest438/GUEST/3909-8646-5513
I'll try Singles and Doubles :D (now to find a partner...)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ummmmm...before i join...id like to know if the prizes would be wii points by any chance? if so ill sign up

dabuz/ dabuz/ 2191-7315-3890

and HOLY SH--, judge is joining this...its gonna be really challenging now

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well D3 isn't the only problem. Camping the blastzones is especially effective, because those little twirly things that hurt you get in the way from stopping it. I am not even sure if D3 can cg up the slopes, but it isn't nearly as steep as yoshi's island pipes, so I am pretty sure he could.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Find me 4 other people, and singles will start tmrw (Since doubles is alot smaller, I can start it later as well)

Anyone who said theyll do doubles btw, I need an official confirmation post, with your official team name before I can add you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom