• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rebellion~ Singles Grand Finals/Doubles Round 3 Jan.28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Its straight through, as well with Loser's brackets and such, once I figure out how to post the actual bracket window, I will

Its not starting for another 3 hours....I just have no room in the thread title for all I want to say...thus why it says Starting

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ok...since my appearance as a first round bracket opponent is so scary to yoshididdy...i win by forfeit >_>

also...alphican and my team name will be CATs AND DUCKS WILL F*** YOU UP!!!!

btw...thats only official if alph doesn't mind xD

8Bitman

Smash Master
wow thats pathetic... -_- sad

so there sign up thingy is

CATs AND DUCKS WILL F*** YOU UP!!!!/ Dabuz & Alphican

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ok...since my appearance as a first round bracket opponent is so scary to yoshididdy...i win by forfeit >_>

also...alphican and my team name will be CATs AND DUCKS WILL F*** YOU UP!!!!

btw...thats only official if alph doesn't mind xD
Lol wtf. That's fine I guess.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Forfeit for a real reason, if your not gonna try, your not worth the data I need. I already have a replacement anyway, as well I had to make a new bracket

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I dont get why...I mean...why the heck not, maybe youll win, but giving up before it even starts....Ya, sorry everyone who liked the first bracket, but sadly I couldnt just replace them in/out

*mad* :mad:

8Bitman

Smash Master
k screw it gordo wez aintz fighting anymore.

CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTF ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEZ NEEDZ TOZ FIGHTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUTHA TRUCKA!!!!!!!!! FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!!!

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Its to match the stage list use for our first monthly in our new series in Edmonton. This whole tourny is a test for it. I also removed Green Hill due to popular demand, Skyworld is not there, Big Blue stays.

Do NOT do your matches yet, 2 hours before start time

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
End date for Round 1 changed, Round 1 will likely be the longest, due to seeing how active everyone is to do there matches and such, hopefully everyone goes fast enough though, so we can make Rounds 3 days tops

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Nah, I ain't leaving. Pictochat alone is reason enough for me to stay here. Favorite stage out of all else. Should be a neutral.

Besides, I need to get a fair victory out of you. Not that messed up Dash -> n-air mishap Ike did on Yoshi's a long time ago.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Picto cost me a Money match, line drew right when I was aethering, which blocked access to the edge, causing me to plummet to my death.

Thats why itll never be a neutral

8Bitman

Smash Master
With 32 players, we might need more time than that.
HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROUNDS SHUD BE EVEN SHORTER!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO FINISH THIS!!! I DONT WANT THIS TO GO ON DELAYED DUE TO LAZYINESS AND INACTIVITY IF YOUR NOT HERE BY THE DEADLINE THEN YOUR DQ'D!!!!!!!!!!! NO IFS ANDS OF BUTS!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER HOW MANY PPL YOU HAVE TO DQ ZERO YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: IDFC!!!!!!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROUNDS SHUD BE EVEN SHORTER!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO FINISH THIS!!! I DONT WANT THIS TO GO ON DELAYED DUE TO LAZYINESS AND INACTIVITY IF YOUR NOT HERE BY THE DEADLINE THEN YOUR DQ'D!!!!!!!!!!! NO IFS ANDS OF BUTS!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER HOW MANY PPL YOU HAVE TO DQ ZERO YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: IDFC!!!!!!
u mad. lolz

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Picto cost me a Money match, line drew right when I was aethering, which blocked access to the edge, causing me to plummet to my death.

Thats why itll never be a neutral
Same can be said that Lylat can tilt at just the right moment and causes the spacies, Ganon, and others to miss the ledge :laugh: But I'm not going to contest the neutrality about PC, I'll just CP it when I need to.

And whoa, you changed the brackets up again.

Aibou

Smash Master
...I get it...

Sieguest

Smash Master
I HATE Pictochat with a passion, it cost me a match... upbing as kirby and going for the edge...
BAM! Line is drawn
WHOOSH!
BUWAH! Kirby dies....
THE WINNER IS: R.O.B. @_______@ man.....

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hence why I love the stage so much 8D

Wonder who that ROB was though. I should play him sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom