• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RedBull & ECUG: LAN XIV Ft Kadaj Ryo Kyon Stingers Kuro - April 21, 2012

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
So I heard there was some smash brothers going on at this bowling event.

I can probably make it, but I need to find someone to practice with instead of driving all the way to get my *** kicked.

BEHR

Smash Hero
that's legit. if i end up here, then we'll definitely do it.

idk if behr was talking about the same concert, but something is going down with J. Cole here in greensboro, so idk if i'll be here. also, if i confirm for the richmond tournament the week after this, i may not want to spend the money to come here.

we will see. but if i come, we will battle, Benjamin
Big K.R.I.T and J Cole.

then Yelawolf is performing at Greene Street im traying to make at least The Krit and Cole concert.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
yo east carolina university why are you not in the east
1.5 hours away damn
doubt I can go to this unless the weekend is good and I can get a ride
I didn't read the thread but alex you think Dan would want to do to this?

Joe_Sumo

Smash Apprentice
my work schedule is pretty crazy, but i should be able to make it. if anyone near havelock needs a ride let me know.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
where do these ganons come from...

edit: you guys should put the date earlier in the title. i keep forgetting when this thing is until i fully click on it...

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I won't be at this, so that's one Ganon down.

However, I'm happy to take on your Zelda/Mewtwo any time.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
ahhhh yeahhhhh, got hype

Mekos there might be a few from greensboro coming and yall can pitch together on gas i guess ;/

About to add MvC3 too, we have a bunch of people here playing in that

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mekos, if you go, we should go together. i feel like we should ride to things together more often, especially at times when i'm willing to stick around for brawl (maybe i'll bowl during brawl lol...or i'll be in high demand for melee friendlies vs my sheik/ganon/fox)

Squire Gq

Smash Rookie
For brawl we had 30+ for a turnout at the most recent local we had. As for non local players we will have a more up to date list towards the end of March.

Melee has not had a tournament take place because of time conflicts. But we will most likely have around 10 entrants for melee locally.

We are also having cash tournaments for Umvc 3 and Street Fighter AE.
http://lan13.challonge.com/singles - This is the bracket from the last local brawl tournament.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thats not even bad. the only other scene that can put 10 local entrants in a tournament is raleigh. and maybe UNC.

how much is entry going to be for the capcom games?

edit: oh and lucas, you appear to be on the way. it just depends on my travel plans. this weekend is so up in the air for me lol.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
melee people should def come to this...i am melee starved.

although i did play with spoon yesterday at the latest ecu lan! so that was fun

Stockfield

Smash Champion
For brawl we had 30+ for a turnout at the most recent local we had. As for non local players we will have a more up to date list towards the end of March.

Melee has not had a tournament take place because of time conflicts. But we will most likely have around 10 entrants for melee locally.

We are also having cash tournaments for Umvc 3 and Street Fighter AE.
http://lan13.challonge.com/singles - This is the bracket from the last local brawl tournament.
You guys should post a thread when you have locals. I'd like to go.

:phone:

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I'm pretty sure Leo and I will be driving to this. we may take some other people, possibly alex. who knows. anything could happen
hey koozy teach me to fight at this.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
maybe. we could take teams. noone else is coming riiightt
only problem would be that Leo is driving ( I mean that's the good thing buut) and when he's done with singles it won't be long before he wants to leave or makes us leave. Can't really blame him but it could screw up stuff if we're as boss as usual.

edit: Oops, my mistake, brawl doubles is first at noon. so we gotta be there on time lol but singles is later.

Top Bottom