• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red's movements.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
What are you talking about?
jimmy neutron?

its a video game where Italian plumbers who spend there time eating mushrooms, fighting turtle people and saving princesses fight strangely powerful hedgehogs, humanoid foxes, and pink walking talking puffballs with hands and feet.... i think whether they can breath or not should be the least of your questions.

ANBUmax

Smash Cadet
maybe a flying platform, like pokemon stadium is also a flying platform

PANTSMAGEE

Smash Apprentice
i think he gets out a pyscic pokemon and it makes a forcefield around him(a bouble) like the mew in pokemon snap and that could shield him.

Darkenedsoul

Smash Cadet
theres only one thing i don't get why do they call it pokemon trainer why don't they call him red?

slisenberg

Smash Cadet
Nothing will be greater than 4 pokemon trainers on a moving stage like rainbow fountain.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
he might just die alot and keep getting regenerated, but without costing you stock, similary to what happens if nana dies but not popo

Top Bottom