• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order (Nov 20th, 2010) Daphne,AL - MS, North FL, LA confirmed!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm gonna come for sure and try to bring as much of LA Brawl (and some Melee) as I can.

HYPE!!!

I'm sure LA would be down for a crew battle since we're super competitive.
WE should be able to do crews if the tourney starts on time and if we get enough. We have our crew, Pcola's, and yours so thats 3 right there. One more so it won't be any bi's going on.

Sariku

Smash Master
Sounds awesome. Ziggy and I'll see what's going on and try to make it down. I'll post a confirmation in a few days.

Would it be 20 dollars for singles in Melee and Brawl, or are they combined? Or...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Sounds awesome. Ziggy and I'll see what's going on and try to make it down. I'll post a confirmation in a few days.

Would it be 20 dollars for singles in Melee and Brawl, or are they combined? Or...
Exactly what skater said

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ziggy, I have your old controller, I believe, and you got away with mine and it's delicious pad at the Mobile tournament. My thumb is calloused!

Sariku

Smash Master
Ryker, that's my controller. The silver one. Pretty sure it has bite marks on the left or right handle of the controller. Don't ask why.

Though I didn't grab anyone else's controller. Though Ziggy may off.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Yo Hopefully my friend puts my wii in the mail this week so i can get a lil play time before this. Prob going to mankos on wednesday though

Looking forward to doubles at this :D

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
how do you accidentaly switch controllers with bite mark on it, ryker? sounds like theft to me lol.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was a TO and last to leave, bro. With my controller gone and no one claiming that one, it was forfeit.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I might be willing to go to this, depending if I can get a ride. You guys better make this 4 hour drive worth it! >:]

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Manko said he can house when we were playin brawl today.(dont take my word for it until he comes though :p

Jin and Ragnarock should be on FL team for crews

Curlz

Smash Lord
Considering that this starts pretty early, housing might be needed for LA (the lafayette carpool at least).

I'll talk to everyone and see what they want to do.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I might be willing to go to this, depending if I can get a ride. You guys better make this 4 hour drive worth it! >:]
We should be able to house you guys with no problem
I'm thinking the same thing. I don't mind cruising 4 and a half hours if we get a nice turnout.
The way things going it'll might come out ok. Hope to see you again too, cause i want my rematch :mad:,

@ Skater - I don't mind doing that, Ima talk to Jin and see how he feels about. But he shouldnt care.

GOD, I CAN'T WAIT FOR CREWS!!!

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
why not?mobile is like 30minsfrom pcola and the only players that might go from fl might just be me and manko :p
But its lookin like a couple more from pcola are coming so we might be straight

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rag thinks he's gonna take the tournament, but I dunno how he's gonna manage that when I take him out.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I got work off for this.So i should be able to go unless my Mom says otherwise cause she can be lame like that lol.

Zone

Smash Champion
Dr.Nastytime said he can probably surely get the day off for this, And Pritch is interested. I haven't asked Taco yet.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Cool, I know it wont be as bis as brawl, but i want at least 14 players for it and teams.

Top Bottom