• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: 4/28/12 University of Advancing our Smash Skills

Jane

Smash Hero
quick shoutouts for now, more elaborate ones later maybe

saffy - thanks for gengar and eevee <3 i am in love with this gengar. we never played or hung out though :<

kyle - thanks for taking me home booboo. you sped like a beast on the way back lol.

tommy - thanks for the marijuanas as always. you da bes~

cori - thanks for allowing us to conduct illegal covert operations in your homestead.

rave - thanks for finding this new venue, its ****ing amazing.

yard - good to finally see you again holmes

shoutouts to sonic

shoutouts to my massage technique

shoutouts to my laptop

Saffy

Smash Ace
13: Ensis: Thanks, and don't be too hard on yourself. You're a great player, you'll do better next time. I honestly felt like you did better than me in those doubles matches. I think we could've placed a little higher but we still did good anyway. And what did you do with Joe to get him 10x better? I swear, when I cut in to your matches with him, he was playing like an actually diddy player. He has more confidence now, and says he's going to be joining the next tournament.
I am alright but thanks. I need to practice more if I want to do better. I sort of choked on our doubles match vs Stevo and Rob. :D I look forward to seeing how you place at future tournaments. You will only keep doing better and better.

Yeah Joe REALLY improved, I wish he was more confident. I kept telling him he was doing very well. I told him I would team with him if he wanted at the next tournament so we might be doing that. :] He's going to come over and practice Diddy w/ me so I'll try to give him advice.

This tournament was so much fun I had a great time I'm glad I got to meet most of the AZ smashers more officially, you are all very chill people! The end of the tourney was so hype! Saffy I can't wait to team with you in the future! Lance and Smiley thanks alot for the ride! Can't wait for the next one.
Hopefully we can team sometime ... ZSS ftw! Please come down again!

saffy - thanks for gengar and eevee <3 i am in love with this gengar. we never played or hung out though :<
Glad you like him!! He's awesome. Next time we will hang don't worry. I was sad I didn't have much time with you, tommy and kyle :[.

Oh and Aaven and Hector (Herro) - I have a plushie for both of you guys ... *Cough* Sentret *cough* Treecko :o so next time I see you you will get them!

And to everyone else I have a question.

Would you guys be willing to do a random doubles or singles tournament for better plushies? By better I mean better looking and more amazing ones. Or better prizes like a gift card or Video games? I didn't bring as many as i should have due to the bag being filled and my parents questioning me I just grabbed the top ones. :(.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I'd try it, I sometimes do random 1v1s with my friends from GCC or they pick whoever and I chose random or vice-versa. And I like that so this should be fun too, especially with doubles. :D

I don't care what the prize is too much, doesn't matter to me but I'm pretty sure most everyone here wants a plushie. :V

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Oh and Aaven and Hector (Herro) - I have a plushie for both of you guys ... *Cough* Sentret *cough* Treecko :o so next time I see you you will get them!
SENTRET. :O

I really wanted to win him, but he wasn't in the bag so I just stayed quiet about it, I'm pretty excited now though. <3

Also, I'm definitely up for Random Doubles/Singles anytime, they're really entertaining even to watch.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to everybody that I played yesterday. Tourney was hype. I played horrible in singles though. I have to level up my Samus! Or get a secondary...

Shoutouts to Rave for being my partner in low-tier doubles.

Ominous we should play next tourney! Samus dittos would be so much fun.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
@GV7: Well you should still be scared, because by then , I'll learn the Rob matchup more fully. O: just kidding.

@Saffy: No, seriously Saffy, you're amazing. And those matches with Stevo, I couldn't do much against Stevo's jiggs, and I couldn't get much damage done those matches. It really wasn't your fault.

@Heysuess: Definitely man. Samus dittos sounds kinda lame to be honest, but fun at the same time.

So are shiek and samus going to be added to my character usage? Not to sound impatient or rude...

heysuess

Smash Cadet
@GV7: Well you should still be scared, because by then , I'll learn the Rob matchup more fully. O: just kidding.

@Saffy: No, seriously Saffy, you're amazing. And those matches with Stevo, I couldn't do much against Stevo's jiggs, and I couldn't get much damage done those matches. It really wasn't your fault.

@Heysuess: Definitely man. Samus dittos sounds kinda lame to be honest, but fun at the same time.

So are shiek and samus going to be added to my character usage? Not to sound impatient or rude...
Samus dittos did seem lame to me at first but this past Friday I played Stevo in Samus dittos. It was fun.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Wish Zim and I could've gone to this one, unfortunately had some priorities.

Flagstaff crew: Thought I would be up there Wednesday, but actually will probably not be up there until Thursday. Good stuff at this tourney, holy ****, 4th in Melee and 9th in Brawl? Dat Yoshi put da team on his back do!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to the Arizona brawl community sans Kyle for being pleasant to be around.

Shoutouts to the melee community sans Kyle for being pleasant to be around.

Shoutouts to Robkami for being an awesome person and going above and beyond the call of duty for his car.

Shoutouts to pmbr for making the best smash game to date.

Shoutouts to Cori for giving me her old clothes, and being better than me at melee.

Brawl is pretty awful, and competitively unviable. I didn't really enjoy playing either, but I'm happy to support the community. Expect me at future events as a bye.

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
i would defend brawl if it wasnt for tripping. because of tripping, i agree that brawl is doo doo.

edit- aww, westballz misses us

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey Okami, can you change the title to "University of Advancing our Smash Skills" and the date to 4/28/12? Thanks man.

Also, the payout for Brawl Low Tier Doubles was 60%, 30%, 10%.

And here's more character usage info:

1: KiraFlax ($90.00) :pit:/:rob:
2: Silly Kyle ($40.00) :peach:
3: K9 ($15.00) :falco:
4: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:/:jigglypuff:/:falcon:
5: Yummy :snake:
5: Wobbles :wario:
7: MaxFalcon :rob:/:ness2:/:falco:
7: Ominous :gw:/:samus2:/:sheik:
9: EEF :fox:
9: Aaven :marth:/:ike:
9: Smiley :gw:/:peach:/:bowser2:
9: GV7 :rob:/:lucas:
13: Ensis :zerosuitsamus:/:random:
13: RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik:/:lucas:
13: Mike :zerosuitsamus:
13: Jane :olimar:/:dedede:
17: Sadpanda :diddy:
17: Lance :snake:/:falcon:
17: Muffin :peach:
17: Angel :yoshi2:
17: MeowK :gw:
17: Hykan :toonlink:
17: OkamiBW :lucario:
17: TommyDerMeister :snake:/:popo:
25: Jorday
25: Rubyiris :rob:/:falco:/:marth:
25: HeySeuss :samus2:
25: Herro :lucario:
25: Relic
25: Stuff :lucas:
31: Izzy

Okay, enough of my corporate shenanigans, this tourney was so awesome! The amount of talent that came to it was staggering, including the new/returning talent. Low Tier Doubles was an absolute blast, and I'm so glad to see that the top-performing players weren't all PR-ranked people (Aaven, me, and HeySeuss ^_~). Thanks to everyone who helped make it so awesome, particularly the TOs, Saffy for the amazing plushy incentives, Dookdiggity for the fun 64 games and selling players some much-needed controllers, and everyone who brought those 5,000lb TVs with them. I have so many more individual praises to give out (which I will do tomorrow), but yeah this was pretty much the best tourney I've been to. Thanks everyone for being such an awesome scene. <33

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Rave is the best. :D

Also, Jane used DeDeDe as well in some of his matches, just thought I'd add that.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey Okami, can you change the title to "University of Advancing our Smash Skills" and the date to 4/28/12? Thanks man.

Other edits.
Fixed all I believe. And also...

Brawl Singles

Melee Singles

Brawl Low Tier Doubles

Project Melee Bracket

Shoutouts may come tomorrow if I'm not super busy. For now, only a couple things I'm gonna say.

I wish we could finish earlier. I realize we had like 6 events or whatevs, but it'd be nice to like finish everything by 9 if we can (which means, more like 11). Not mad or anything, since we didn't crash (thanks to the sun keeping me awake), but I'd like us to try harder for next tourney to finish earlier.

Thanks, Rave for hosting and finding the venue. It was really solid. Thanks to K9 and Kira for being...DUDEs. Thanks, Ky for teamsies. Thanks Dookdiggity for selling me the controller and disk. I'll be using both more than any of the other equip I have now. Tai, Jeff...<3.

I really enjoyed being at the tourney. It was awesome/fun. Mmm...can't think too much right now. Hm. I'm going to try to do better in Brawl/PM/Melee, I suppose. Should be able to practice a bit over the first part of summer.

Saffy, you're amazing. Thank you so much again. I drove the whole way home with Luca and Daijin in my lap. I'll be taking them both to every tournament I go to.

And um...
Kyun~! <3 <3 <3

oksas

oak-sauce
okey dokey, shoutouts time. will edit the video post later/send them to Rob for the second post.

KiraFlax & K9: it was awesome to see you guys play PM and do pretty well in a melee-style environment. i think i kind of underestimated how well the Brawlers could do in a melee setting (i'm looking at you too Yummy). also if you do actually ever decide to stay in Tucson for a few days, don't hesitate to ask for housing ^_____^
Silly Kyle: good job placing in top 3 for everything, you money *****
Axe: play Project M more :DDDD
Rubyiris: thanks for all the practice you've been giving me. maybe wasn't the best idea to suddenly switch mains the day of the tourney, but i guess you'll get some more Ike practice from now on.
OkamiBW: hey man i don't know if you know this or not but, with Sheik, you can actually jump off the edge and upb downwards back on to it. actually i think you could pretty much do this forever and you're like invincible because of it. it's a cool strat. also, thanks for driving and being a good brokami.
Yummy: you did some really cool stuff in your PM matches. your tech-chasing skill really caught me off guard. snake doesn't suck as much as you all seemed to think he does :p
Stuff: don't remember if we even got to play friendlies together, but nice job in PM. you're too nice man.
Tai: hey man i remember back in the day when i was 18, those were good times, being a college freshman and all that ****. time flies by so quickly; one day you wake up and all of a sudden you're my age. damn.
Smiley: you gonna be in town over the summer? because we're probably going to be play PM a lot. and sorry i stole your wiimote 7_7
Avenger: glad to see you had an interest in PM. we'll be bringing it to all future tournaments!!!!11
Herro: don't think i remember you, sorry. we either didn't meet or you're just not very memorable. probably the latter i guess. regardless we should team for brawl sometime
EEF: luls, good melee matches. did it throw you off trying to go from melee fox to PM fox at all?
Relic: thanks for entering PM, even if you're mostly unfamiliar with the melee mechanics. even though Okami beat you it looked like you did pretty well the first match.

thanks again to everybody that entered PM, especially to Rubyiris for being excited about PM from the start. also thanks Rave and anybody else that helped get the venue or run the events. had a lot of fun at this one, even if i didn't get to sleep till 6:30 this morning 9_9

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Acubed so what exactly is the data for/represent?
Acubed usually records matches with the gamers of the college we go to to make a tier list of the players who play. It's usually based on placings=number of matches=who were they fighting. It confuses me. @_@

Herro94

Smash Apprentice

And to everyone else I have a question.

Would you guys be willing to do a random doubles or singles tournament for better plushies? By better I mean better looking and more amazing ones. Or better prizes like a gift card or Video games? I didn't bring as many as i should have due to the bag being filled and my parents questioning me I just grabbed the top ones. :(.
OMG yes random matches are the best you never know what to expect im in and yes treecko.

Herro: don't think i remember you, sorry. we either didn't meet or you're just not very memorable. probably the latter i guess. regardless we should team for brawl sometime
haha **** but ya im always down to play team up also lets play more project M i really want to get better at it really badly.

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
1: KiraFlax ($90.00) gj winning bro way to comeback from losers
2: Silly Kyle ($40.00) always rooting for ya bro you better not lose next time i think you need to be more silly
3: K9 ($15.00) screw you taking my treecko
4: Stevo way to dude you did great this tourney
5: Yummy your welcome i found your charmander your lucky i gave it to aaven
5: Wobbles holy cow your still awesome at brawl why did you ever stop
7: Ominous i wont lose so easily to you next time i was playing terrible at this tourney
9: EEF **** rob that is all
9: Aaven wish we could have played dude gj placing 9th also you need more ike less marth
9: Smiley gj dude im sure you can still do better then
13: Ensis oh man plushies too awesome and ahh we need to play more since i need alot of practice against ZSS
13: RaveRemix thanks for hosting man i hope you guys didnt get in trouble at the end
13: Mike your ZSS is good man we had some great sets i cant wait to play you again
13: Jane dang we didnt play either i really want to vs your olimar
17: MeowK glad you could make it

1: Axe ($33.00) Playing doubles with you was too awesome man hope we can do it again sometime also project m was sick we had some fun sets.
5: Tai always a pleasure to see you dude your marth is awesome hope you enjoyed project M
9: Prof. Oksas we need to play more PM dude give me a call when you want to play also why you losing to axe in tourney you were suppose to pay me back with winnings.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It makes me happy to see that AZ's melee-ers and brawlers are coming together more now than ever. Makes me not want to quit

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
KiraFlax and K9
I gotta put your guys' stuff together. Yo, you know I love hanging out with you two. You guys were hilarious with the Japanese candy. Hope you guys love it as much as I do. Come down and hang out for awhile during summer (before I leave). It'd be really fun. I'm going to get good at :brawl:, so you guys have to practice your :melee: skills! Also, :denzel: DUDE!!! :yeahboi:

Silly Kyle
Nyaaaa~! We gotta win every doubles thing we ever enter. Kay? Good. Now that that's settled, we should practice :brawl: together sometime. I may ask you for advice on playing :peachbrawl: so I can counter :olimarbrawl:, though I may just use :marthbrawl:

Ensis
Thank you thank you thank you so much. Kyaaaa~! I'm jumping with joy. :lucariobrawl:'s for sure my favorite character in :brawl: (because :037: and
aren't playable... :( ) and I'll treasure her forever. I may try picking up :zssbrawl: cause she's cute, so I may be asking for pointers at some point! Thank you so much again! Kyun! <3

Angel
Good stuff buddy. You did well. Thanks for keeping us company and opening my car and being a bro throughout the tournament and stuff. Love seeing ya.
Also...
:rainbowcruise: :(

Rubyiris
Thank you so much for keeping me awake on the car ride home. It would've been really hard if both of you guys were sleeping. And thanks for hosting the P:M side tourney. It was surprisingly fun.

Axe
I think next time we should do a true real set. It's just soooo hard to. :( But we should chill sometime during the summer. Come down to stay at my place sometime before I leave!

Prof. Oksas
Thanks for coming, bro (and wrecking me in P:M). Let's practice all 3 games over the summer. We gotta get good at all of them!

Stevo - Good stuff in our set. :) Soon I'm gonna get good at :brawl:, so watch out!
Yummy - Same thing as what I said to Stevo. But you gotta get good at :melee:!! There was some cool Snake stuff you were doing in P:M. We should play sometime.
Wobbles - Hey Wob. Your :wario:'s mad good. And you haven't played :brawl: in how long? See you in 4 weeks. :o
MaxFalcon - Uh oh...my first victim that I don't know...sorry. :x
Ominous - Your a cool dude. Well fought. We should play again next tourney in some friendlies.
EEF - Mad sick hanging out with ya as usual. Good stuff showing up with Angel. ^_^
Aaven - Yooo. You should play P:M, since Xander's got a really nice
costume for :marth:. Try it out!
Smiley - Zeeeee. Let's play sometime in Tucson. Yeah?
GV7 - Let's start our own show. Wob, Rob, and Robert!
RaveRemix - Thanks for hosting, buddy. Hope you had a happy birthday.
Mike - Oh goodness. My second victim. Sorry. :(
Jane - Jonnyboy. Let's play some time over the summer in :brawl:. I gotta get good at it.
Sadpanda - Third... X_X (Though, I did talk to you for a tiny bit...I don't know what else to say...)
Lance - Yo...you reminded me that I gotta learn to have more focus in Brawl. I'm gonna outcamp you next time!
Muffin - 4th... :c
MeowK - Good to see you, buddy. Let's play sometime!
Hykan - Ahhh! X_X 5th.
TommyDerMeister - Your :snakebrawl: is pretty dang good without camping. Legit stuff. You should play him in P:M.
Jorday - Well, shoot. :( 6th.
HeySeuss - Your :samusbrawl: is very zairy! X_X Fun friendlies. Sorry they got cut short.
Herro - :x Luca!
Relic - Playing you in :brawl: was kinda...well, :brawl:-like. But in P:M, that was fun!! I wanna see you become the best P:M'er with :sonicbrawl:! Kay?? :)
Stuff - That was fun playing you in :melee:/:brawl:. :) Stick with one or two characters (not :pichumelee:) so you can get super solid with them!
Izzy - Well...7 is too bad, I guess. :x
Tai - Chipotle!! <3
Coreygames - Your TV is tooooo big. X_X
Avenger - You cheered against me in like 3 sets + some friendlies. :(
Dookdiggity - Thanks again for the equip!

Jane

Smash Hero
I got home at 4 but didn't end up going to bed until 630 because I had grave matteers to attend to
recorded playoff basketball

Worth it.

AXE 09

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS TIME!! :pika:

MELEE:

Wobbles - Why on earth do you have so many good characters!? You're like Taj. Good with a ton of characters regardless of what tier they are lol. Nice Mario, but you're gonna have to get even better with him if you wanna take a set off my Pika! :p

Silly Kyyyyyy - - I LOVE YOU!!! =D I freakin love you being at all these tourneys, it's always so awesome hahaha. You get better and better all the time at every single game every time I see you again. It's insane! I see you reaching that pro status very soon if you keep it up (which I know you will). Can't wait to see you again!! It's really fun playing you in both Melee and PM :)

Angel - We need to play!!!!!! We like never play enough, and we didn't play even ONCE this tourney and it makes me sad :( I love playing you :) and your Yoshi is SICK!! Dang I freakin love Yoshi haha =D You play so much different from Vman, it's ridiculous! And you get better and better all the time :) It's sooooooo good to see a low tier (bottom tier!) as good as you are and rising so quickly.

Tai - When we played PM, it pretty much went exactly how it would've went in Melee lol! Except it wasn't quite as awesome as Melee. We need to play more Melee cuz we rarely play anymore lol. Btw you can give me a massage anytime ;)

Okamiiii - We definitely need to hang out more :) I miss hanging out with you. Hopefully I can come over or something or take some sort of trip with you so we can just hang out again =D Thank you so much for taking me (and Tai) to Chipotle!!! You rock =D

EEF - VERY good Fox man!! Just like your Falco!! You and your bro are so good, it's insane! I have no idea how you guys manage to get so good playing up there in Flagstaff, but it's truly incredible lol. It was great getting to see you again!! We need to play more :)

Cori - Corrrriiiiii!! I like your Samus :) Good seeing you again as always!! You did very well in melee so I'm proud =D

Oksas - Nice seeing you, and good matches in PM!!!! It was fun =D We need to play again soon!! In both Melee and PM :)

Avenger - I saw some improvement on that Marth since the last time we played :) You're getting better man!! Just keep it up :) It was nice playing with you! Please keep practicing. I know you can do it =D

Stuff - I need you to teach me all that HRC stuff!!! I know a pretty good amount about a lot of characters, but definitely not to your level haha. You're amazing man =D

Rooooooobyiris - To be honest, I'm actually kinda glad you pressured me so much to play PM lol. It ended up being a lot of fun and I enjoyed it :) Not as much as Melee though :p But it was still pretty good :) We should've played in Melee!!

BRAWL

Saffy - Saffy Saff!! =D You are too cute :) Lol. It was great seeing you again!!!! After like what, 2 years!? Goodness lol. Thank you so much for the Pikachu backpack!!!!! :pika: Soooooo awesome! =D We definitely should've played in Melee/brawl/PM though haha. It's been forever. It was so great seeing you again!! You still look cute as ever :) And you're so awesome to be around! ^^ Please keep coming to tourneys!! I'm glad you were able to make it to this one. See you soon! =D

Tommy - DUDE.... TOMMY.... You are the best!!!!!!!!! I love you <3 I always love seeing you cuz you're just freakin amazing lolol.

Jane - Dude why are you so cool!?!? I love you man!!! =D You are so freakin tight lol. And also:
shoutouts to my massage technique
YES

Herro - We kinda got bodied in brawl doubles but it was freakin awesome!!!! I had a lot of fun lolol :p We gotta play again :D I like teaming with ya hahaha. DON'T LEAVE US!!!!!!!!! Stay in AZ plz :(

K9 - Dude you are freakin awesome as usual :) Why are you so tight!? You rock man!! See ya soon :)

Kira - Your gamer stance when you're in an intense match is AMAZING! Wanna talk about it?

Rave - Please keep reppin' that Toon Link :)

Ominous - Omnious? Ominiminous? Omni mini ness? Omnomnom!

GV7 - Good to see you again :) Even if it's in brawl, we should play! I miss hanging out with you man haha.

Yummy - Good matches in PM :)

MISC.

Jar'd - I missed you man!!!!! Good to see you =D

DookDiggity - Thank you sooooooo much for the controller!!!!! And thank you for coming =D Haven't seen you in forever!!

Chris (GG7 + Darklink) - You guys should've been here!!!!!!

Taj - Tournaments aren't the same without you :( I wish you were there!!!! I love you man =D :)

V3ctorman - Not sure if you're gonna read this but happy birthday lol =D (April 29th). Wish you could've been here man :)

And on one final note, it's really great seeing the entire AZ smash community coming together like this :)

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
Avenger - You cheered against me in like 3 sets + some friendlies. :(
Sorry, it's just that Tai had helped me a lot and I wanted to cheer on RubyIris/Xander.

@Axe: I definitely will, Tai showed me a lot of useful things that I'm going to be practicing for a while. Hopefully I'll have most of them or at least a lot of them down by THC.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS

1: KiraFlax ($90.00) :pit:/:rob:
Good job coming back and beating me in Grand Finals. I have never sweated so much in my life then when I was playing you those last two sets. Too bad I was running out of steam at the end, but I will be working on those stamina issues next time! You won’t get so lucky, *****. ;)

2: Silly Kyle ($40.00) :peach:
Almost there. Gonna be #1 in AZ soon!

3: K9 ($15.00) :falco:
You’re really good, K9. Gotta get past the mental hurdles and your gameplay will improve significantly. Dat AZ Anger tho lolz

4: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:/:jigglypuff:/:falcon:
Didn’t get to play you at this tourney, but good stuff as usual! Doing lots of work with multiple characters. I like it. Looking forward to our next encounter, you are super chill!

5: Yummy :snake:
You suck. :troll: Just kidding, you’re super kewl and you need to smoke with the Tucson crew again sometime!!

7: MaxFalcon :rob:/:ness2:/:falco:
Wow, good ****! I was not expecting you to place this high since I haven’t seen you enter in ages. Hope this is enough motivation to come back and **** all the *****es!!

7: Ominous :gw:/:samus2:/:sheik:
Same for you! God damn, placing top 8 with your sick Game & Watch. Better watch out for Smiley though!!! You best enter more tournaments too.

9: Aaven :marth:/:ike:
You did really good considering you had to fight me first round in winner’s and had to tear through loser’s bracket. You’ll learn the Peach matchup soon enough and will give me a run for my money!!

9: Smiley :gw:/:peach:/:bowser2:
Good ****ing **** in our money match set. I was kinda salty losing the second match, but at the same time super proud of you for going so hard. If there is anyone in Tucson I have the most hope for right now, it’s you. We need to get together super soon and smash for like 8 hours in one session and come out as champions.

9: GV7 :rob:/:lucas:
Surprised you placed 9th, was expecting you to get top 8 at least. Either way, keep working on that Lucas even though I murdered the **** out of it in pools lulz

13: Ensis :zerosuitsamus:/:random:
OMG! Saffy, you are so ****ing amazing! I’m so glad to have you back in our region. If only you lived closer to me, I would definitely make sure we would hang out so you’d never be lonely and bored! Thank you so much for the plushie! Wish I could have been there when you were first handing them out. Either way, I better see you at more tournaments! Even though we didn’t get to spend much time together or play each other, I know we will make it up in the future. <3

13: RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik:/:lucas:
Your controller is really good! My biggest advice for you is to play a little more aggressive. I see a lot of opportunities in your matches where you could have approached and gone for a hit/combo, but instead would retreat and camp more. Too many missed opportunities, but I know you have it in you to fix your smash issues. You got this! Great tournament :)

13: Mike :zerosuitsamus:
Good **** repping dat ZSS!

13: Jane :olimar:/:dedede:
You need to practice harder and stick with Olimar. Lolz, good times chilling, getting food and going to Cori’s for covert operations.

17: Sadpanda :diddy:
Glad to have a Diddy in the scene. Keep up the work!

17: Lance :snake:/:falcon:
I wanna see your Snake do nasty things. Play with Z more and hopefully I can join y’all for a super epic smash session that raises Tucson’s level to the MAX!

17: Muffin :peach:
Glad to have another Peach player around. I hope you stick with her and continue to improve with her. Even though she’s a demanding character, winning with her is so rewarding. Please make the effort to come out to more tournaments!

17: MeowK :gw:
Didn’t really talk to you much, but hope to see you do better when you have more rest!

17: Hykan :toonlink:
You did extremely well against me in pools. It was almost as if you had Peach experience before… :-p

17: TommyDerMeister :snake:/:popo:
Slightly disappointed in your performance. Either way, it was a ****ing blast. You da bess

25: JordayThanks for coming out, broski!

25: HeySeuss :samus2:
Your Samus was super annoying in teams lol. I know you can definitely do better in singles. Work hard on dat missile spam!

25: Herro :lucario:
We never got to money match! Thank you for rooting for me, I love my Tucson cheerleaders! It saddens me so much that you’re gonna be leaving our state soon. I love you, boo boo. Be mine forever! <3

25: Relic :fox:
Thanks for coming out! Hope you make it to future tourneys.

25: Stuff :lucas:
Damn, you can totes do better than 25th. It was a lot of fun playing you in pools and in Project M. You are definitely improving, it might be hard to see that, but you are. Low tiers are demanding characters that take a lot of time to get good with. Keep it up!

31: Izzy
Yo, thx for coming lulz

----------

1: Axe ($33.00) :pikachu2:
OMG! I ****ing love you, Jeff! I never want to be at a Melee tournament without you there! Your presence is always welcomed and I love playing you in bracket cuz it’s super intense every time!! Lol, you totes made a 3 game comeback in our set in Winner’s Finals. Your damn mains are too good! I will be watching videos of Armada, myself, and a few others more intensely. I want to reach the next level. Hopefully this summer we will get the opportunity to travel out of state together and compete.

2: Wobbles ($16.50) :popo:/:mario2:
Omg lawl we practically played in every single event at this tournament. Why do you have to be so God damn good!? I was in complete shock when I beat you in Winner’s Semis. Great job murdering me in Loser’s Finals with flipping Mario! In both Melee and Project M! You will definitely be sued soon for domestic violence against my lovely Princess Peach. Those bruises can’t be faked!! All those fairs to the **** really hurt.

3: Silly Kyle ($5.50) :peach:
Yay, your ELO will go up! <3

4: Angel :yoshi2:
God damn, a Yoshi in the top 4!? Good job beating Okami on Rainbow Cruise. That was really intense and it’s mesmerizing seeing you do so well with such a limited character. Vman definitely needs to take some notes! ;) It was fun to finally play some friendlies. Peach has it too easy against Yoshi, but you still make it a chore to win cuz you’re so amazing. Hope it was a wonderful birthday!

5: Tai :marth:
Play more Marth in friendlies, don’t give a **** about what anyone says. IDGAF if people complain about Peach, I’m not gonna switch unless I feel like going Zelda for the lulz or I’m playing Barwlz. Your Marth is legit, just gotta be more consistent and learn a few more tricks/counters to other *****es stuff.

5: OkamiBW :sheik:
I love teaming with you! :peach: / :sheik: is my absolute favorite team of all time! I love downsmashing a ton in doubles and getting like 700 damage for the team while you just smack them in the face with fair and GGs. We totes need to practice sometime in Tucson soon! I loved your pose against Kira in Project M. Super hilarious.

7: EEF :fox:
Wow, you did really good in Brawl. And good stuff in Melee too! Flagstaff is full of talent and I expect to see you breaking into the ranks very soon!

7: Coreygames :samus2:
Good job beating Rubycryris! It was super fun chilling at your place after the tournament. Thank you so much for lending us your keys so we could level up at your place in between pools and bracket and stuff. I really wish you lived in Tucson so we could play like all the time and get better faster together! You’re super awesome and always improving. This includes your mindset too! Good stuff, super proud of you. :)

9: Prof. Oksas :ganondorf:/:fox:
Great job in Project M! You are super nice and so chill. And pretty sexy. You definitely need to text me soon and invite me to smash sometime. Lawl, and you look so mature for your age. Hurry up and turn 21 so I can buy you a drink! ;)

9: Avenger :marth:
Your Marth looks like it’s definitely improved. Please come out to the next tournament on the May 26th I believe.

9: Rubyiris :falco:
Wow, first of all. You need to chill the **** out. What the **** is your issue?
Don’t be such a hypocritical *****. Sorry I was complaining about broken tactics and moves in Project M, which is still a work in progress. Clearly there are things that need to be fixed. But you don’t need to blow up in my face and be a total ******* and embarrass yourself.

Second, I never have fun when we play. You always complain and say stupid ****. You are unpleasant to be around and have done nothing whatsoever lately to change that. So I’m definitely not going out of my way to smash with you anytime soon. I even went to visit Chris in Vail to smash because he is actually fun to smash with and is worth the drive.
I’m super disappointed in you and I’m tired of your self-defeating attitude. Your negativity in my life is NOT needed.

Peace the **** out and shut the **** up. I'm done with busted-*** crusty hoes like you.

Top Bottom