• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

kupo15

Smash Hero
SOMEONE give killer and flamingo a ride!

cmon guys.

alright kupo, i'll update my codes again tomorrow with yours and that'll be my final version before the tournament.

it's awwwwwright stingers.
You don't have to use all of my values lol. I was just suggesting the hitlag! ^_^

Vilt

Smash Lord
foxy updat that code list before tomorrow. wanna put it on my sd card before we leave! WOO! Tomorrow!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
I love spamming this thread with ride requests.

Serioiusly there is no way we are more than 10 mins from his house... it won't hurt someone to give us a ride =)

just PM me or something or post here.
Then walk.

Malk

Smash Champion
I'm excited you guys :]

jawsh let's get drank at this and then PP can drive my car back to greensboro

Foxy

Smash Master
Kupo, actually my more recent codes have been based on your codeset (just with added frozen stages). Your values are pretty good and your stuff is always the most recent.

I think someone should help Killer and Flamingo, I mean, they aren't coming to play regular Brawl. If they were, then screw driving them, but they're willing to plan non-Brawl so it's good. Also, more money for the pot...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yawn, i guess i might come 2 this... not sure... bored out of my mind

oh shoot where's my magenta @

THERE IT IS... good bro color

Vilt

Smash Lord
I love spamming this thread with ride requests.

Serioiusly there is no way we are more than 10 mins from his house... it won't hurt someone to give us a ride =)

just PM me or something or post here.
woah really? i didnt know. i'll get you. pm me your address so i can pick you up after i drop off gboro as long as I don't miss any tourney matches.

Edit: Post it by the morning cause i will be at my friends house so if i dont find it in my inbox by then than no cigar.

Foxy

Smash Master
Alright, the basement is pretty much set up, looks like a really great venue... numbered stations, good seating and room, etc. However, there are a few important things I need to say:

1. There aren't really enough chairs. If anyone has extra folding chairs (which I'm sure tons of people do) then PLEASE bring some, I've only got seats for like 10 and there's going to be a lot of people tired of standing.

2. I'm worried there won't be enough televisions to allow this to finish in a good time frame... definitely find any you can bring. If you weren't sure about bringing one, definitely do what you can to get it here. I've got good room already allocated for about 10 setups and space is ready for more.

3. There is now a time schedule: Melee singles and doubles registration is from 11:00 AM to 12:00. You CANNOT show up before 11:00 AM, my parents don't want people here earlier than that. My fixed end time is 9:00 PM, some people might think this is a bit early but it's really not too bad a time, and again I don't own the house so that's the best I could get. Hopefully, a food and practice break will occur at, say, 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM and last about 1 hour.

4. If you think or know you are going to be LATE for Melee registration at 12:00, PLEASE CALL ME at 919-671-5142. I need to know how late you'll be so I can know when brackets will be able to start (or if we should start without you).

5. There will be signs up, but just to restate some things: this is in my basement. You are NOT going to the front door. There will be a sign on the lawn of the correct house. The side-door (with a sign on it) to the basement is on the right side of the house, NOT the left or the back or the front door.

6. If you are parking in the driveway, park AS FAR AWAY from the garage as possible. People always tend to go right in front of the garage door so that the cars inside can't get out (or get out safely).

7. Don't forget that there's a door/house fee (waived if you bring a TV or a system usable with a TV) regardless of if you're entering one of the four tournaments or not. I don't want to have issues with people forgetting about it... that tends to happen, and then people are short on money.

8. Bring power strips if you have any, because we may be short. Better safe than sorry.

And that's about it. I'll link this in the main post.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Yeah, w00t.

Zero, the alloys suck. Terribly. They can't grab, shield/dodge, use specials, or hang on edges, and they don't seem to be affected by any of the code buffs.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
For the record, NC-Echo does not approve of these messages

actually that's a lie he loves it

and ph00t melee mm $5

Top Bottom