• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Safara Donates to Negroes (Arizona Regional)

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
damn rave ! good job ! wish i had came, looked like a lot of fun ;(

vato_break

Smash Master
I had fun arizona!

RichBrown :olimar: You're so good but, an ******* LOL. You def put more work in and it shows, good ****. keep it up man.

Tyrant :metaknight: You're so good but, an ******* LOL. You def put more work in and it shows, good ****. keep it up man.

FOW :ness2:/:metaknight: Nice seeing you once again, you're pretty

VatoBreak :diddy:/:metaknight: You failed jebus :(

KiraFlax :pit:/:rob: .... ;)

JoeST :falco:/:diddy:/:snake:/:metaknight: nice meeting you! but socal>NE forsure :p

K9 :falco: Thanks for housing! man ur so cool, your my fav az smasher lol

SK92 :falco:/:metaknight: GGs man, fun chilling

RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik: GGs in pools man :)

Silly Kyle :peach: DOOD, i had a lot of fun teaming with you. i looooooove getting carried lmfao. Ggs in bracket too, i got really nervous. def best peach i played

Hino :falco: good stuff beating the EC player ^.^

Lycan :wolf: good games man! keep at it, my friend shiro is good with wolf, im sure if u ask nice he will give u tips n trickziez

Z :pikachu2: sexy *** foo, it was a lot of fun hanging out with you(like always). i lowkey wanted to play you in bracket though, next time.

Maize :rob: I don't think you're awkward man, you're just mexican!

Zynetic :marth: DUDE, we'll practice as soon as yo move back to cali. You have the potential i definately see it.

Yoshiken :yoshi2: You ***** my mk LOL i waaaaaas sooo salty i just had to 3 stock that luigi, sorry. Good games mr AZ pro :)

Stevo :mario2:/:dk2: *** u

Zane :marth: keep training man, if wanna do good u gotta put in work.

SFA/SmileyFace :gw: Great games, nice friendlies. We shoulda played more though, i like ****** gnw's and stuff ;)

Axe :toonlink: Lol, you're awesome man, you'll be great at brawl if actually take it serious! haha :p

17th Truth :pikachu2: same as zane, thanks for the ride BTW. You're ,awesome i cannot thank you enough :)

24th Saffy :peach: It was really cool finally meeting you. Thanks for everything, hopefully we'll be able to talk more next time, you're pretty quiet lol

24th Nexus :toonlink: Take my advice to ehart man. When you played like how i told you, you did fine. You tried to do your own thing and lost.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Overall, it was a pretty fun experience traveling to an OoS tournament. I for sure would have been hanging out with everyone more, but some things were going on back here that I had to take care of while I was out in AZ the whole weekend, so I was more focused on that, than really talking to anyone(Wasn't supposed to be in AZ in the first place). Still had fun, regardless.

Thank you AZ for hosting the tournament and housing Socal on Friday, as well as shootouts to Dark Shifter for housing us until Monday. Also shoutouts to The Truth for being amazing and planning out every thing PERFECTLY.

Vato: I want to quit, though. LOL.

Saffy: Haha, sorry for being in a different world on Sunday. I was just focused on other things at the time.

Z: **** you.

FOW: Good **** on making the AZ mall pissed in 2 minutes LOL. You're not black either.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Could I get character usage for Project M please?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I think this is some of the character usage for these people.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you have more characters you used!

Project M
1: Silly Kyle :peach: $18.40 (Split) he got a Wii game
1: Axe :pikachu2: $18.40 (Split) he got a DS game
3: SK92 :fox: :falco: ($4.20)
4: Tyrant :marth:
5: Stuff :zelda:
5: K9 :ganondorf:
7: SFA/SmileyFace :bowser2:
7: Z :pikachu2:
9: HeySeuss :mario2:
9: KiraFlax :charizard:
9: TommyDerMeister :sheik: :ganondorf:
9: Herro :lucario:
13: Fortefreak :toonlink:
13: Relic :fox:

RichBrown

Smash Master
I had such a fun weekend with you guys! I'm wayyy too tired to do individual shoutouts but anyone that deserved one I already said what I wanted to say to you in person so it's all good. Thank you all for the hospitality and welcoming us into your scene, it was a very fun and entertaining experience. Please come out to E4U!

Olimarrrrr @--(:0)K

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I think this is some of the character usage for these people.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you have more characters you used!

Project M
1: Silly Kyle :peach: $18.40 (Split) he got a Wii game
1: Axe :pikachu2: $18.40 (Split) he got a DS game
3: SK92 :fox: :falco: ($4.20)
4: Tyrant :marth:
5: Stuff :zelda:
5: K9 :ganondorf:
7: SFA/SmileyFace :bowser2:
7: Z :pikachu2:
9: HeySeuss :mario2:
9: KiraFlax :charizard:
9: TommyDerMeister :sheik: :ganondorf:
9: Herro :lucario:
13: Fortefreak :toonlink:
13: Relic :fox:
Fortefreak uses Sheik. Relic went... probably Link

Saffy

Smash Ace
Saffy: Haha, sorry for being in a different world on Sunday. I was just focused on other things at the time.
It is fine! Don't say sorry! I wasn't trolling you btw sorry it came off like that.
I get like that sometimes when my anxiety flares up pretty bad. When that happens I just like to keep to myself, and I just wanted you to be included in everything <3. :]
Was this your first time ever going to an OOS tournament?

Roxas M

Smash Master
It is fine! Don't say sorry! I wasn't trolling you btw sorry it came off like that.
I get like that sometimes when my anxiety flares up pretty bad. When that happens I just like to keep to myself, and I just wanted you to be included in everything <3. :]
Was this your first time ever going to an OOS tournament?
Yeah, first time OOS. Since it was my first time, that's 98% of the reason why I decided to go, actually. Probably wouldn't have went if it wasn't.

And I wasn't being serious about the trolling, btw. Just thought it was funny when you would randomly catch me when I wasn't talking or something. Lol

Cassio

Smash Master
Still recovering from the AZ aftermath, but I wanted to thank everyone for the lovely shoutouts and for an amazing trip. I will be making my own shout outs once I can post a little more coherently, lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Whoever came up with the idea of taking 33 players, leaving 8 of them out of pools, and running 5 pools of 5, needs to be lectured on multiple things.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Well K9 was thinking of doing an amateur bracket for the 8... but idk it didn't happen. I was fine with not playing anymore, and we had tv's open for friendlies which was okay :D.
Pools were really hard though, he should have put 32 people in the bracket since we did pay $10 entry.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Regardless of things like amateur brackets and things like that, there are a lot of issues with the decisions made on numbers.

First: 8 people not in pools! That's more than the number of people per pool, and that's more than the number of pools. A pretty crazy number of automatic seeds.

Second: 5 pools, instead of 4 or 8. Even with the silly decision to have 8 people unseeded, the real nightmare came from running a non-power-of-2 number (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, etc.) of pools - there's no way to seed a bracket fairly from that number.

Third: With 8 auto-seeds and 5 pools, you have basically 13 1st seeds to fill 16 spots with. That's all fine and good, except that you put 8 of them on the top half of the bracket and 5 on the bottom, and only one of the pool 1st seeds was actually on the bottom half. To show you what happens as a result of this imbalance, here's a comparison of the matchups you get from the two sides of brackets...
Top half, WB2: Lycan (1st) vs K9 (auto), Z (auto) vs Silly Kyle (1st), SK92 (auto) vs Vato_break (1st), Tyrant (auto) vs Truth (2nd)
Bottom half, WB2: FOW (auto) vs Maize (2nd), RichBrown (auto) vs RaveRemix (3rd), KiraFlax (auto) vs GV7 (3rd), Hino (2nd) vs JoeST (auto)

Top half, LB3-4: SK92 (auto) vs Z (auto), Yoshiken (2nd) vs Lycan (1st), SK92 (auto) vs Hino (2nd), Lycan (1st) vs KiraFlax (auto)
Bottom half, LB3-4: RaveRemix (3rd) vs Zynetic (3rd), Maize (2nd) vs JoeST (auto), RaveRemix (3rd) vs K9 (auto), JoeST (auto) vs Silly Kyle (1st)

I'd say something about Vegas playing against Vegas three times with only five people, but that can be attributed to simple luck of the draw so whatever.

k9.

Smash Ace
Thanks for the advice, i never hosted a Regional before.

I can't argue any point if i'm in the wrong, so thanks tony i will do better next time.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
1st ($203) RichBrown :olimar: So glad I got to play against you in bracket, I wanted to see how I measured against the legendary RichBrown. I'm pretty proud of myself of taking a stock off you to be honest, haha, I have never played against someone who knew how to anticipate their opponents moves so well. Simply incredible.
2nd ($105) Tyrant :metaknight: Dude it's crazy how chill you are man, I love it. And I'm glad that you make Saffy so d*mn happy! Haha
3rd ($48) FOW :ness2:/:metaknight: I'm so sad to have not played against the person who is arguably the best player who mains a low-ranking character. :/ Anyway, good stuff repping Las Vegas!
4th ($30) VatoBreak :diddy: Tiers don't exist as proven by FOW, and you prove that Power Rankings don't either. Amazing stuff man.
5th ($17) KiraFlax :pit:/:rob: I have so much respect for you man, and it's more than just the fact that you placed the best out of everyone from AZ. What I really respect is how, even when there's a ton of people behind you who are laughing at the poses you make when you really get into the game, you ignore them and continue to do what helps you do your best. I love you my *****. <3
5th ($17) JoeST :falco: You did wonders in repping New England, you're only 10th on the PR over there and yet managed to get 1st in our Friday mini-tournament. Good sh*t.
7th ($10) K9 :falco: Thanks for believing in me (or, at least trying to make me believe in myself, haha). I still can't believe I placed 9th in a regional- I guess that's what happens when I play in a tournament without going through nervous breakdowns, haha. Good stuff in the tourney!
7th ($10) SK92 :falco: Never played against ya, but otherwise great stuff.
9th RaveRemix :toonlink: Finally, tournament results that more accurately show what I think my skill level really is. :)
9th Silly Kyle :peach: OMG you owning Z was probably one of the sexiest things that happened in this tournament, and probably one of the biggest highlights of AZ Brawl's history. Also, because I completely suck against your Peach (I'm actually good against anyone else's Peach), I would love if you'd allow me to do like 5 to 10 friendlies against you next tourney so I actually have at least SOME hope of beating your sexy b*tch. <3
9th Hino :falco: Nice game in Doubles, wish I coulda played you in Singles too.
9th Lycan :wolf: Good stuff man, I wish I could've played you 1-on-1 instead of only in Doubles, since as of right now I've yet to play a good Wolf main (KiraFlax has a great Wolf, but it's his tertiary character so it doesn't really count).
13th Z :pikachu2: Great stuff in Doubles! Really wish I could've played your Pikachu, my Toon Link has yet to find one that causes it trouble. ^_^
13th Maize :rob: I had a ton of fun with you this tourney, you're hella chill and fit right into my Brawl posse of Jesus, Rob, and myself. Next time don't throw away containers full of popcorn chicken though, haha.
13th Zynetic :marth: Sweet Marth man! And thank you SO MUCH for taking down GV7, he's somehow the hardest person for me to beat in the scene, lol.
13th Yoshiken :yoshi2: I know you wanted 9th or higher, but 13th is still great man. :) Good stuff beating Truth! And please team with me next time if you can, I need those Zelda's sex heels to help me with my lack of kill skills.
17th Stevo :mario2:/:dk2: I'm so proud of you for taking down VatoBreak's Mario!!! <3<3 And I'm SO SO sorry for putting you into Loser's Bracket, it's quite ironic that I did that when I was the main person announcing/hoping that this would be your breakout tourney where everyone finds out what an amazing Mario you have. Luckily the latest "Top 5 of each character" update didn't seem to take it into consideration at all, since now you're #1 Mario!!!! :D AZ is so proud of you. <3
17th Zane :marth: Never got to interact with you in any way. :(
17th DS (Darkshifter) :metaknight: Hopefully you'll stop saying that I suck at Brawl now. :p Thanks for stopping by for a while man.
17th GV7 :rob: This is the first tournament in a long time where I didn't have face you in Brackets, and you know what happened: I GOT 9TH IN A REGIONAL. Hopefully we don't have to face each other in the next tourney so I have a chance of keeping my currently-guaranteed PR spot. :) Thanks for all the help you provided in the tourney, you probably put just as much effort in this tournament as Shawn and I did as T.O.'s. Much love my brother. <3
17th SFA/SmileyFace :gw: Good sh*t in beating Nexus and making it out of pools! And awesome side-tourneys man, I seriously hope we can continue that tradition in future tournaments.
17th Axe :toonlink: Dear god, your Toon Link in Final Destination is a cheap piece-of-sh*t, LOL. Those double short-hop arrows were the end of me. But yeah I even with those shenanigans, I could never ever get mad at you just because of how awesome of a person you are. I wish all my matches were as chill and fun as they are when I play you. <3
7th Truth :pikachu2: I had a ton of fun teaming up with you in Random Doubles, we were totally gonna get 1st had it actually finished. >:D
24th Saffy :peach: Thank you so much for being the main reason why a tournament of this size happened! And yeah my gf loved Kirby, thank you!!!
24th Fortefreak :toonlink: I'm so glad that you came out to the tourney man, you're one of my favorite Smashers in the scene. :3
24th Mikey :zerosuitsamus: I still have yet to play against you, even though we've attended at least 3 of the same tournaments. o_O
24th Nexus :toonlink: It's still highly debatable who is the better Toon Link, but I must say you have the more unpredictable TL of us two. Sorry you didn't make it out of pools, everyone knows you deserved to be in those brackets!
24th Ominous :gw: Sorry that you didn't make it out of pools man, I totally thought you were gonna join me in brackets. :( But no worries, since it was a Regional it doesn't have as much of an impact toward the PR as regular local tourneys.
29th Relic :fox: I absolutely love your Fox, great stuff significantly improving how it did against my TL in the few games we played against each other! :D
29th Sadpanda :diddy: Thanks for coming to the tourney man!
29th Mr. B :snake: Grenades. :( Grenades. :( Grenades. :( Haha those were some scary explosive matches I had against you!
29th RGB (Prevv) :pikachu2: D*mn last place, you are SO much better than that!
29th Herro :lucario: Great seeing ya man!

HeySeuss Thank you SO much for helping out the night after the tourney was over, it would have been a terrible situation for all of us had you not stepped in and did all of that for me, Yuma, and JoeST. Trust me, I would do the same for you if you were in that situation man. <3

Wafty Put that Wario into Singles tournies already man!

Tommy & Tommy D*mn you guys weren't kidding about not entering if the fee was $10, haha. Well, hope you guys had at least had fun with the free tournies and your side-quest. :)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Good stuff all. I didn't really do well or anything but I just lost to 2 better players I can't really get mad or anything, just glad I got to meet some new cool people and had a good time.

1st ($203) RichBrown - **** Olimar. But you're a really cool guy and really genuine. nice meeting you. I didn't get to play you but I can only assume you might have possibly JV4'd me because of the drastic difference in skill level and the fact that Olimar makes me wanna kill myself. Good job, Hope you enjoyed Saffy+My prizes, you definitely deserved it looking at the competition you were up against =)

2nd ($105) Tyrant - Good shiz in Brawl, P:M, Marvel. It was hella cool watching you go up against AXE in Melee. Watching the greats of Brawl go against the greats of Melee on an (almost) even playing field, that's so cool and i gotta give shoutouts to the P:M crew for making that possible. You're a cool dude, man, come down more, so I can actually play you. Until next time, Guess I have some training to do so I can be on my Vinnie status when I finally do play you.

3rd ($48) FOW - Good stuff in Bracket man. You're so cool man, you were like my favorite outta stater. Your ness ***** me, it was weird because I saw the character sorta... lacked depth? But everything you did just worked somehow lol. You're hella cool dude and dat hair :awesome: . I hope to start going oos with Kira and K9 and getting better so I can not make AZ look so free, I was actually playing pretty bad that day, I was on autopilot a lot, but I don't really mind about my performance because I met so many legit people.

4th ($30) VatoBreak - Wow I'm so impressed with how you did, a little salty, because I wanted to see Kira' rematch on Rich but hey it is what it is. Also fun friendlies we had, thanks for teaching me some things (Gonna level up my mashing skills). Next time I'll do a little more and stuff. Play me with diddy some more next time, It takes me a bit to adapt but when I do I actually can pull off some pretty cool things =) Don't wait all day to play me next time >_> By then I had already lost my fire and I was in chill mode already.

5th ($17) KiraFlax - Good job getting the highest AZ Placing, but I know you could have did better. Brush it off and stuff. Thanks for being AZ's savior in Chris's absence. With my trash talk and your determination we'll push you to Super Kira 4. :goku:

5th ($17) JoeST - I didn't really get to talk to you much (I'm normally much better at that). Good stuff placing so well and stuff. Wish I would got to talk and play with you, I'm an East Coaster at heart too VA and Florida =)

7th ($10) K9 - Good shiz reppin' AZ dude. Sorry I couldn't have given a better show for AZ I know you wanted me to get to that next level but I just didn't. Gonna keep practicing though, I don't wanna waste your faith in me lol.

7th ($10) SK92 - Dude you're hella chill. Fun stuff in friendlies, that Falco, man. It's so good I was really impressed by the way you were playing. You definitely represent how good that character can be that's for sure =) Hope to play you again next time, and actually do some stuff.

9th RaveRemix - Wow man, I'm so proud of you, way to step it up this tourney. Amazing job beating Stevo when it counted. I still have to do that. You definitely rode that momentum to this placing. I'm also REALLY sorry about doubles. I'm just gonna retire doubles completely, I honestly just dunno how to play any safer. I just let down every partner I ever have and If I can't pull it off with one of the best doubles characters I just probably can't pull it off =/ I really like dubs but I just suck at it, some people just weren't meant to sing, some aren't meant to play football, I'm not meant to play doubles. It is what it is.

9th Silly Kyle - GGs in all 3 instances I had to play you that day. First of all, way to drop techs vs Ominous and not me, that's so annoying to watch >_>. You said he is definitely "gayer" than me. What does that mean, because he may just be playing more effectively than I am. Don't be afraid to say if you think he's better or not, it'll only make me a better player =). I had a lot of fun playing you. I imagine for you it's a bit more mundane because you are so much better but to me I love the way you properly punish every dumb thing I do I think I learn so much more playing you than anyone else, because all anyone else does is just pepper me with projectiles or just exploit GW as a character, but you actually punish every single dumb thing I do, and I love it because it teaches me so much more effectively IMO. Also I was so proud when you beat Z. Hope my trash talk was good enough this time. It's hard to do it when you're playing Kira because I really like Kira, too, but Z was a little easier to **** talk because he has my name (LOL <3 Z). Also our P:M matches were hella fun. I wanted to break your shield soooo bad :awesome: . You can keep your brawl shield pressure, I'll just fsmash yours in PM :bowser2:

9th Hino - Good stuff in doubles. Gotta play you in singles next time =)

9th Lycan - GGs in doubles and singles (and MM). That's a really great wolf you have there. You seem like a chill dude, I can be a chill dude, too. As a Borderline tier main (lol) i have much respect for my other borderline mains =)

13th Z - Ok I guess I deal is a deal I will never use a Z(ee) tag. I am a bit disappointed though, I wanted to play your Pika. When I didn't see you use him in our money match I sorta didn't care anymore =/. I play Stevo's DK like every tourney (which is the next top 5 character on his list ;) ) So yours just sorta paled in comparison... No offense to you though, you're an awesome player still though. Had fun watching you face Kyle. Also just to be clear again, I didn't mean ANYTHING I was saying when you were playing Kyle I just had to cheer on my friend and help him win. Not sure if I got in your head or not. If I did: **** yeah i helped :D . If I didn't: it's okay it was still ****ing hilarious to do =) . Hope I didn't leave any animosity between you and AZ, i'm really nice and AZ is really nice. We've got the coolest, strangest, most chill yet at the same time the most hype scene ever from my biased opinion ;) . Ya'll better prepare yourselves because one of these days I'm coming up to Vegas and I'm training my *** off so I can do damage when I'm up there. Maybe I'll be up against FOW or something and you can trash talk me back XD

13th Maize - Yo, one of my absolute favorite outta state smashers, mang. You're soooo chill bro, we gotta hang some time. I'm gonna get REAL good at the ICs ditto and show you next time XD

13th Zynetic - Didn't talk to you at all =/ Until next time my Smash bro.

13th Yoshiken - Awesome seeing you and Anjila for the first time in forever, again. GGs in pools. *sigh* Ok look, that ICs stuff was complete and utter bull**** that is my fault and will never be replicated in the future of forever. Not going to go into details but yeah. **** that it won't happen next time I ASSURE you, you can test it too, that's just a free win for me. In more lighthearted talk: GW vs Yoshi was fun and very challenging and I love you and your mormonness =)

17th Stevo - Don't lose to anyone but me plz. I wanna beat you so bad and you gave it to Rave =( . It happens though. meh **** in bracket, awesome **** for winning the Mario ditto MM. You're the best Mario now like we always knew you have been. Jiggs and DK are next man, AZ is gonna rally for those as well =)

17th Zane - Didn't talk at all. Next time we'll fix it.

17th DS (Darkshifter) - Wow Bryce way to drop the ball >_>. It's okay though. Fun MM and stuff. I'll win next time ;) Studying Vinnie vs MK videos for that day.

17th GV7 - Yo, dude, My Bowser is going to beat Lucas next time. Next time we're putting up like 10bucks so you better practice because I will. My Bowser is gonna level up so hard for next time, you'll see. Much <3

17th SFA/SmileyFace - I looked bad this tourney but there's really nothing to be upset about, I guess. Top tier trash talk though.

17th Axe - I love you. You are awesome. I am awesome. Our awesome together? God yes. We should play P:M next time. Awesome?

17th Truth - Good matches and stuff man. You were really cool and I had fun talking with you and playing our matches =)

--Pools Cut off--

24th Saffy - Dude(tte) thanks again for bringing all these OOSers for us in AZ who either have work (like me) or are too poor to travel oos. Sorta mad nobody came for NYTE but you throw boobs and plushies in the mix and everyone and their momma comes. But hey it is what it is, I guess. Thanks for the Cyndaquil I love it. I named it after my very first Silver pokemon from when I was a kid. The name is terrible (I was like 9) so I won't share it here though lol. Also fun super tired matches we had. Although I gotta say that Mario vs Marth was TERRIBLE and there was no excuse for how bad that was XD.

24th Fortefreak - <3 ya chris. You're a melee player now (as bizarre as that is) so I'm sure you don't even care that much about how you did. It was nice having you come along for the first time in a while though. Fun car ride lol. Oh and GGs in Project M man, god that was fun. The intense getting combo'd and grabbed against sheik vs fsmash on shield Bowser matches were so fun and hella close. GGs dude.

24th Mikey - The pimps at dennys lol. Much love to my chill Tucson brethren. I need to get good at doubles so we should practice and become a serious team. Lemme know if you're interested. Teamwork>Skill in teams so if we get really in sync we can start taking names, especially with the characters we use.

24th Nexus - Meh somewhat good games we had. I'm gonna say this: we were both playing bad. I was autopiloting a lot, you were killing yourself (I was killing myself too but I normally do that). Your Falco was really good , man. As for the Toon Link thing, I was playing pretty terribly actually that match and **** was working that shouldn't have. And then when you started to camp me I couldn't really focus on the match (however by then you were too far behind) Don't dwell on it, I'm not really either. Next time we'll get a more proper set where we both are playing at our best and we'll see what happens. Keep working towards your top 5 toon link goal. I don't really wish to be a top 5 GW or anything but just a better player in general =)

24th Ominous - Meh it happens. Brush it off and keep on trucking, or whatever us GW mains do. Good stuff vs Kyle. He... wasn't playing as well against you as he does me though. I think he was a little concerned about not knowing what to expect (which makes sense, as we play nothing alike) You still did pretty respectable though. If you guys ever face in bracket I dunno who to cheer for. Kyle or you because you're a fellow GW main lol.

29th Relic - Duty.

29th Sadpanda - GGs, dude. Man you got way better really fast. I saw your matches against Yoshiken and was really impressed. Some info on the GW matchup, you gotta be more patient. I know it feels lame but just wait, if you just wait I'm sure but Meow and I will become much easier to play. Just hold a banana in your hand and wait and pepper us with peanuts when we're far away. Can't wait to play again next time =)

29th Mr. B - Didn't play you at all. We'll fix that next time.

29th RGB (Prevv) - Didn't play you at all either. I remember playing you like a year ago. I know you play Ominous a lot so when we finally do play it should be fun =)

29th Herro - One of my favorite bros. Thanks for riding us up and being so cool in general. Gonna miss you like hell when you leave bro. Hope you're prepared for all of the bull**** that comes with being in the military lol This last month is gonna be hype dude :D

And to Doogi: GGs in our matches, thanks for the recording stuff and handling all that it was hella legit. Whenever you guys have your tourney later in the year I'll def come down, man =)

To everyone who was there. thanks for the hype, the laughs, the participating in my little tourneys. Everybody is legit and I have much love to you all, there was nobody there I wouldn't chill with. Until next time ya'll :)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tommy & Tommy D*mn you guys weren't kidding about not entering if the fee was $10, haha. Well, hope you guys had at least had fun with the free tournies and your side-quest. :)
yeah, that's how much I hate playing Brawl.

a few shoutouts:

Rave: Being the only person to give me a direct shoutout, thanks man.

Tyrant: Teaming in PM was fun at Taj's, playing you in PM was cool too, man. It was great seeing you again, hopefully I'll make it to Cali again soon.

Jard: Come to tourneys more so we can MarryJane it up more.

Saffy: Thanks for Raquayza plush, you're amazing for everything do for tourneys.

Hino: we played friendlies for a while before the tourney, I was the Snake player with long hair if you remember. I really enjoyed playing you, I was almost into Brawl again for a second...

UMvC3: F**k you, but imma practice you anyway.

Bushido Blade: daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Chinese food place across the street: meh.

PM: f**k yeah.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
yeah, that's how much I hate playing Brawl.

a few shoutouts:

Rave: Being the only person to give me a direct shoutout, thanks man.

Tyrant: Teaming in PM was fun at Taj's, playing you in PM was cool too, man. It was great seeing you again, hopefully I'll make it to Cali again soon.

Jard: Come to tourneys more so we can MarryJane it up more.

Saffy: Thanks for Raquayza plush, you're amazing for everything do for tourneys.

Hino: we played friendlies for a while before the tourney, I was the Snake player with long hair if you remember. I really enjoyed playing you, I was almost into Brawl again for a second...

UMvC3: F**k you, but imma practice you anyway.

Bushido Blade: daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Chinese food place across the street: meh.

PM: f**k yeah.
Lol I forgot you and Derp didn't enter

You already know I <3 you, nothing to say.

tekkie

Smash Master
those vids of silly kyle against z.... good lord, silly kyle... you're so nasty

hey i hear nexus is the best TL in the southwest... after raveremix.

hey raveremix way to bring in the results and--

I've yet to play a good Wolf main

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
^lol!!

I love you, Tekkie! And thanks so much! It was such a hype set, wish New Mexico would have been there to raise the hype levels even more! It would have been nice if you guys rooted me on <3

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Nuuuuu, Tekkie I probably shoulda reworded that. You ARE a good Wolf main, but as of yet Kira's Wolf is the only one who takes me down to last-hit/last-stock on a consistent basis, that's all. <3

D*mn, if Texas wasn't considered southwest I probably would be in the running for the best TL in that region. :o

9th RaveRemix - Wow man, I'm so proud of you, way to step it up this tourney. Amazing job beating Stevo when it counted. I still have to do that. You definitely rode that momentum to this placing. I'm also REALLY sorry about doubles. I'm just gonna retire doubles completely, I honestly just dunno how to play any safer. I just let down every partner I ever have and If I can't pull it off with one of the best doubles characters I just probably can't pull it off =/ I really like dubs but I just suck at it, some people just weren't meant to sing, some aren't meant to play football, I'm not meant to play doubles. It is what it is.
First of all, sorry about getting irritated when you SD'd on multiple occasions, I sometimes take the game a bit too seriously (as seen when I jump up 10 feet in the air when I beat someone like Stevo, or violently throw my controller when I lose to someone I know I should've beaten). After all, you're easily one of my best friends in the scene and the tourney was a stacked one, so I really shoulda handled that situation better. But dude please don't quit Doubles, especially if you enjoy them!! Just experiment with characters and you should be able to find one that does well in a Doubles scenario.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Meh, I wanna do it with GW...

I just need to train at doubles or something, you're not the only partner i've dragged down =/

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
I like doing doubles because its all about taking care of your partner and relying on your partner to do the same. I think i do quite well in doubles i just dont like when my partners bring them self down and get irritated. It just doesnt help the team in the end as a whole.

:phone:

Top Bottom