• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Toasty told us that he's getting the 2nd room for Darc, and our room only has 6 people in it. If needed, we'll just split off and get our own room so your huge hoarde of people can occupy toasty's rooms.

LLDL

Smash Hero
hbox said he couldnt complete it because of money or somethin so hes unconfirmed for now.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm really confused about where Milktea and the others are staying.
I thought they were getting a separate hotel room and not staying in one of toastys.
I don't know either man >_>

Lil says we're staying in one of Toasty's and has talked to Toasty of last night

/confizzled
Toasty told us that he's getting the 2nd room for Darc, and our room only has 6 people in it. If needed, we'll just split off and get our own room so your huge hoarde of people can occupy toasty's rooms.

You guys might be over-complicating things in your head @_@

Darc. Respond to my PM from yesterday, please :)
That will help clear a LOT of this up!

or just call me and I can explain things better =D

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Btw will try to accept those MM Darc and Tag...I use marth so yeah.

Please tell me shizwiz is going him and me had some fun matches at the last ROM so he better come.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I just realized I may have to leave before everything's finished on Sunday if I want to get back to the city using the train

effffffffffffffffff

;_____;

Like DJ said earlier, if you plan to get back to the city, you HAVE to be AT the Nanuet station by 8PM. The train leaves for Secaucus [sp?] at 8:15 and after that you are STUCK.

>_<

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Because I'm staying at my sister's place in Brooklyn on Sunday. It'd be really ****ty of me to go all the way up to NY and spend hardly any time hanging out with her since I only get to see her like 2-3 times out of the year :(
=( that would not be legit indeed.

But lots of friendlies before you leave? ;)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Of course!

BTW, I had an epiphany about the whole hotel situation. I'll talk to the hotel people and see if this plan can work.

Because if it does.

Omfg.

Stuff of legends will be going down.

XD

Back to Tec - teach me how to beat Sheik with, Marth, k? I just started maining Marth a couple months ago [though have only had one singles tourney as him >_<] But let's play lots BEFORE [and after ^_^] you drink, k? XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Toasty - Nah can't do it. I mean you're not Benny Lava ****s not legit anymore.

LOL ok I'm jking :). (Though Benny Lava is some hilarious stuff :laugh:)

I'll definitely show you some stuff if you ask me for it ;).

Definitely down to play maaaaaad friendlies whatever state I'm in :lick:

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Alright, man, sorry
I'd just rather find out housing than wait until the last minute, honestly, I'm sorry if i'm annoying about this

chances are I won't be able to go if I don't figure this out, so it's kind of my risk if I don't try to get a room.
I'm not trying to be a pest about this, but honestly, I really want to go to this and I'd be screwing myself over if I don't get a room. so once again, I'm really sorry about being so insisting about this.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Had to get through to you somehow...but **** man, I'm just saying. I don't get annoyed easily, either :(

I don't know for sure if I can help this guy out.

Someone.

Please help him out.

It'd be ****ty for ANYONE to miss this :(

He told me he'd be willing to pay extra if he had to...I'm sure he'd extend the same courtesy to anyone with available space in their hotel rooms.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wish i could go to a bi-weekly or somethin before RoM, but I won't be getting any tourney practice beforehand! :(

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
So I'm gonna hug everyone kk? I miss you guys

Also, you should cut Toasty some slack. This guy has been doing all the dirty work going all through this hotel fiasco plus his work. Mad stress yo

th0rn

Smash Lord
matt asks, 'anybody else?"

i think it was logical for irish mafia to say 'uh, yeah me' when he still needs a place to stay.

but everything is cool now =p

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Anyone housing Omni? AKA: Me. Because, if not, I'm going to drive my car inside of the venue, and sleep there. Which would be lame of me, what with ruining everything. Instead, I'd like to have SOME place to crash so I can go on Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be like, "Oh no! How do I sleep for fish!" Sorry, terrible MMO joke.

Look, the short version of this is: If anyone is housing me, either PM me, or AIM me. If you're WILLING TO house me, same deal. AIM or PM. AIM is best, cause I'll get your message either way. Just say who you are. >_>;

If it's impossible, I dunno what I'll do. Because, I really want to go to both days this time. Last time, I couldn't make Sunday. This time, I plan to be there the whole time, for mad friendlies. And stuff.

In conclusion: Help me be there for as long as possible. I'm also free to give rides to people in MA that need it. I got Huan (aka: Shadowball2), and if there's other MA smashers that need a ride, I'll try to bring them, too.

Bleh. Long post is long.

Thanks in advance,

~Omni~

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
anyways the bronx isnt even that bad

its full of softies

nanuet is almost like nyack except a little less rich and more black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom