• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reviving the Wolf chat.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Summer is coming around and I am going to revive the Wolf chat to what it was last year. Starting May 20th I will be done all my classes and will put the effort into building the chat back up. For those newer Wolfs who don't know the chat it's:

www.xat.com/thespaceanimals

I also have stream sessions. JJ also streams stuff and even Turtle.

My stream link is: siriusuplink.com/wolfxat.html

Thanks and hope to see you all in the future.

Choice

Smash Champion
wow i had no idea you could just add /thespaceanimals and get there. i would always just go back into my history since it had some weird number at the end.

xat.com/chat/room/61905922/ was where i'd always go.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
whoo wolf chat :D i love that place, its where dreams come true, last summer was a good time to be a wolf, hopefully this summer will be too

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wow i had no idea you could just add /thespaceanimals and get there. i would always just go back into my history since it had some weird number at the end.

xat.com/chat/room/61905922/ was where i'd always go.
Should've just asked me. Any title of a Xat is it's Url link as well.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Choice / JJ, can you guys please IM me when there's a livestream session? I'd show up for these.

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Choice / JJ, can you guys please IM me when there's a livestream session? I'd show up for these.

What's your IM? I stream when people ask me at night.

My AIM: TurkeyWonder. I'll be at work from 3-8 today, but you can message me so I know what your SN is Gheb.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb is going to make another cameo? o.o yay :3 the more ppl the better it'll be
As I said I show up for live stream action because it's fun to watch something while chatting.

What's your IM? I stream when people ask me at night.

My AIM: TurkeyWonder. I'll be at work from 3-8 today, but you can message me so I know what your SN is Gheb.
My IM is Gheb123. I added you.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
anything with more than one wolf in it is a wolf chataterium, we're good at being derailed and chatting

Choice

Smash Champion
are we really thespaceanimals chat? we dont invite any fox players.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
are we really thespaceanimals chat? we dont invite any fox players.
its not that we dont invite them, they're very haughty over the fact that fox is one spot above wolf, the silly gits. i'm sure we could get a few to come chat.
we dont have any flaco mains either do we? choice doesnt count cause he's teh woffles

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
its not that we dont invite them, they're very haughty over the fact that fox is one spot above wolf, the silly gits. i'm sure we could get a few to come chat.
we dont have any flaco mains either do we? choice doesnt count cause he's teh woffles
Lexx mains Falco, true story. I alt Falco and so does Choice.

Anyone can visit the chat, but I won't mod everyone.

Though my paypal does accept donations if you want owner.

^____________________________________________^

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
do alts matter? cause i'm snake/ike as well
lol i'll forward 5 dollars to you gull for owner XD
nah i wont really it'd be funny though

Top Bottom