• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reviving the Wolf chat.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i can say with great shame and humiliation that i've lost to the finest ganon our town will ever see

Choice

Smash Champion
Sparta?!?!

If you use the red ganon he's actually slightly better than the rest framewise.

Ganon vs all the spaceys is so bad, but only if we can fuse with link beforehand. Otherwise theres very little hope.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I love all of you, but don't make me close this thread because of spam :p
That's what we have the social thread for ;D

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
Back on Topic

We should possibly try to add some actual usefulness to the xat so it attracts people to it. Aside from being an amazing hang out location for wofls, maybe we could do things like:
1. Critique vids together
2. Give advice/critique's to people in real time
3. Play wifi (serious wifi)
4. Help each other with just studying the game in general.

I dunno, i feel like theres tons of stuff we could make use of from it. Possibly like a video of the week as the banner at the bottom or something. Maybe have a 5 step how to become a better wofl program.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I agree with Choice. What I thought was pretty cool from the Lucario IRC was how they had set up times where they discussed MUs and whatnot; while it's really limiting if you only have a two hour timespan for people to give information it's still great to talk things out there. Except Xat doesn't give logs afaik, but yeah, we can definitely find a way to make more use out of these chats :3

Anyone have any suggestions besides what Choice has to offer? We can start voting now, and whatever's popular will be set as the next xat discussion ;D

:059:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Choice pretty much summed up what we could do. I think it is a great idea.

Weekly Wofl Xat Chat is pretty cool :D

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I think there should just be a set date/time where WOFLS SHALL CONGREGATE!

then we can just do anything. What choice said takes too much organization. Wofls dont like to plan

Choice

Smash Champion
Can't let you unplan that

How are we sposed to not let other people do things if we dont plan?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
thats too hard, how will we remember the date? or that we even planned for something?

wolf and the drifter will us to forget

Top Bottom