• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 12! MID/LOW TIER 2v2?!!!! Dojo CONFIRMED!

D

Deleted member

If you're going to change rules, I hope you change them before the event starts, otherwise I will call bull**** on any rules made up on the spot that interfere with practice I've put into this tournament based on the current rules <.<
Don't try any funny business, I have an elastic rule saying I can change rules mid tournament if I forgot a standard rule.:phone:
lol Dynce, listen to what you're told and stop trying to cheat people out of money.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Tell me, how is using a tactic, not explicitly banned, cheating?

Also, with that rule, the criterion of winning and losing can change at any moment. That's more random and obtrusive than tripping. Also, it's a slam in the face to invest time into something and then be told AT the event "btw that is banned" not to mention the waste of time it will be when ANY dispute comes up. # xyro

Don't be confused, I won't be angry until it actually happens, lol. I can win using oli eitherway... But why neglect an easier/more effective strategy?

Labernash

Smash Lord
If we get a good enough matchup against our opponents, we can play THE ALL POWERFUL KIRBY team. If not, probably Metaknight and Wario. Sound good? (btw we need to play more friendlies)
Nah brah I quit dat fatty. But totes on da friendlies!

D

Deleted member

... You only play THE ALL POWERFUL KIRBY now? :o doubles will surely be crazy.

Zucco

Smash Master
ALSM>NEON

chill da **** out neon ur just a filler spot on the top 5 dk pr

-pwii

Labernash

Smash Lord
It's spelled Y.b.M. And he is my master. I shall never plan on defeating him, for he is da bess. I've also picked up Zero Suit Samus. For he is my master.

Denti

Smash Master
Since I've started playing, I don't think I've been to a tournament that banned DDD's Infinite. Why? Seems to me like you're changing a lot of what appear to be "standard" rules.
I think you're actually right. I need to get up to date on my standard rules. I think the Infinite is okay now that you bring it back up..

But no stalling, so no CGs past 300% or whatever rule that is.

edit: damn i feel unorganized lol

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I think you're actually right. I need to get up to date on my standard rules. I think the Infinite is okay now that you bring it back up..

But no stalling, so no CGs past 300% or whatever rule that is.

edit: damn i feel unorganized lol
Lol oh my dayum.
Denti don't know his bacon.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Tell me, how is using a tactic, not explicitly banned, cheating?

Also, with that rule, the criterion of winning and losing can change at any moment. That's more random and obtrusive than tripping. Also, it's a slam in the face to invest time into something and then be told AT the event "btw that is banned" not to mention the waste of time it will be when ANY dispute comes up. # xyro

Don't be confused, I won't be angry until it actually happens, lol. I can win using oli eitherway... But why neglect an easier/more effective strategy?
The way i deal with it is simple. if there is some ***-hole abusing smomething i forgot/overlooked in the rule set and hes caught, punish him. if he doesnt like it, tell him to not come back/deal with it.When people go to a tournament, they go to a tournament to play smash, not be a ****ing ***-dragon. More in brawl than in melee, there are LOTS of biches.

rules your event with an iron fist and dont let cheaters/loop hole abusers....ect be stupid.

its simple.

D

Deleted member

mid tier = kirby
low tier = mario
doubles = LABERNASH, LET THE ALL POWERFUL KIRBY **** COMMENCE

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
mid or low tier(doubles or singles?) makes me wanna go. i just ask that GW not be allowed if you choose to do mid tier. GW is NOT mid tier.

Denti

Smash Master
Game and watch will not be included

also it will be doubles for the mid/low tier side event

edit: I want to change the stage list to the APEX stage list. Anyone care?

D

Deleted member

whats the apex stagelist? I made my sss for the japanese ruleset so my hours of photoshop and testing stuff will have to be changed and made into a new thing....

D

Deleted member

Please don't do double Metaknight, I will not enter doubles if you do (not like im much of a difference but...) I also just think you should keep it as you have had it, changing it with less than a week left before the tournament actually starts isn't a smart idea :(

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
carpool

kinda late 2 ask but..... any1 from austin/taylor/bastrop.. around elgin area willing to carpool me?

Denti

Smash Master
kinda late 2 ask but..... any1 from austin/taylor/bastrop.. around elgin area willing to carpool me?
None of them have posted in this thread so you won't get an answer posting here. Try posting in the austin thread and private messging players like sky pyrite or panty raider. They might be able to help or guide you in the right direction.

:phone:

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Terrells will be there. We're coming out of retirement. I hope the tournaments will run quickly and smoothly. Us oldies are only getting older.

I'll bring at least 1 set up. I wonder if I can bring a bunch more..... hmmm.

Denti

Smash Master
The Terrells will be there. We're coming out of retirement. I hope the tournaments will run quickly and smoothly. Us oldies are only getting older.

I'll bring at least 1 set up. I wonder if I can bring a bunch more..... hmmm.
Whoa kirby kid?! hype! and if you could bring anything you'd be like my super ultra hero.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'll try to get students from UTD to come, I've already told a few about it. I'll be bringing a setup as well.

Top Bottom