• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 12! MID/LOW TIER 2v2?!!!! Dojo CONFIRMED!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ill let you know by tomorrow if my carpool is confirmed. Tryin to find cash money right now.

:phone:

Sam_The_Freshest

Smash Rookie
XYRO!! PLEASE PICK UP GOTEN! He lives in Elgin! But he will pay for gas and everything please pick him
Up he's my partner and he really needs a ride! Please help us out bro! I wanna participate doubles really bad!

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
Lol

XYRO!! PLEASE PICK UP GOTEN! He lives in Elgin! But he will pay for gas and everything please pick him
Up he's my partner and he really needs a ride! Please help us out bro! I wanna participate doubles really bad!

nah i doubt hed want to drive 3 hours here then 4 hours to dallas LOL but eh no1 around me is willing to like go.... and man utd seems legit w/ that smash club.. but UT has no1 atm that wants to go :I .. im basically not going sam so find another partner

Denti

Smash Master
nah i doubt hed want to drive 3 hours here then 4 hours to dallas LOL but eh no1 around me is willing to like go.... and man utd seems legit w/ that smash club.. but UT has no1 atm that wants to go :I .. im basically not going sam so find another partner
Have you tried looking into Megabus yet?

edit: I just checked for you and for 40$ you get two tickets. One can take you to Dallas/Fort Worth leaving at 7:00 am and arriving at 11:00 Saturday morning. And another ticket can leave really anytime Sunday. I'm pretty sure if we look right someone could pick you up and maybe give you housing for a night. Does that seem like an option you want to look into?

Dnyce

Smash Master
Anyone else want to MM?

I'll do Oli or ICs
Maybe luigi, mk, falcon, marth or snake ;o

Denti

Smash Master
Okay so I've done my homework on the tiny rules I forgot.

So Infinites are legal, so d3 chain grab or grab releases on mother kids are legal.
If you do cg via whatever, make sure it ends at 300%.
Also no coaching mid game. Inbetween games it's okay but not during.
Also no disrupting players intentionally during a match. Even if you are a spectator. Don't do it.

I think that's it. I'll add this to the OP when I get home.

Also I think I failed to mention ports, but really, we've used that same system forever. Everyone should know that you rock, paper sissors, gaw side b, or use a coin for port. And in teams it goes 1221. Yada yada.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok I can confirm I won't be able to make it. Pj/pwii/Asa will be going with diska so nothing is lost.

D

Deleted member

I am SO excited for this. Theres nothing else I love more than smash, and it looks as if many people are coming. Im looking forward to me telling smash jokes and having you laugh because I'm an idiotic child, and to also be flailing around in the losers bracket :)

Dnyce

Smash Master
Don't worry, oozing hype is normal.

You should see a doctor if it proceeds more than 48 hours.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
It's spelled Y.b.M. And he is my master. I shall never plan on defeating him, for he is da bess. I've also picked up Zero Suit Samus. For he is my master.
Oh my god SUCH A GOOD QUOTE HE IS MY MASTER RESPECT fun ness dittos 2

2 everyone: i am having so much fun with u guys! U r all great and funny and fantastic. I totally forgot i got a ticket cuz i was having so much fun everyone here rulz
Like rate subscribe

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You won cause Dakpo got tired of Upbing twice a match and double Luigi too stronk to take your petty chump change.

*Pit is gay Dustin I hate you*

Top Bottom