• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Maybe some of the ones today will have you winning Pax haha. It's not my fault you didn't record the ones you won in. Apparently also Broly is dropping Marth permanently for Lucas / Fox.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Broly is already good with Fox. He used to be Marth / Fox / Lucas but now he's switching it to Lucas / Fox / Marth. I heard Fox has a horrible fight with Kirby, why is that? My little brother beat Syoudous' Kirby with his Fox.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well its not a automatic win like it basically is with pikachu against fox. If you have a fox player and a kirby player that are basically on the same level, the kirby player should win.

Kirby does good against all space animals, his grab combos are good on them and can gimp them easily.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Broly is already good with Fox. He used to be Marth / Fox / Lucas but now he's switching it to Lucas / Fox / Marth. I heard Fox has a horrible fight with Kirby, why is that? My little brother beat Syoudous' Kirby with his Fox.
I remember that. Yeah for some reason I couldn't ever shield Fox's down smash after his dair... I guess that works on Kirby. I never had that problem with other characters. But I also wanted to try and chain grab Fox with Kirby's dthrow. You can get him up to 50% I think before you can chain grab him no more. But I don't remember. Pikachu vs Fox is a great matchup to watch.

Also it was a pools match so I just went Kirby throughout that. I never played or touched Kirby as much so I don't entirely know of Kirby's matchups or tricks he can do. I'll be getting more videos up later today. If your match isn't up, you should've saved replay after the match.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I'll play your Kirby with my Wolf. :)

How does Kirby do on Falco?
lol thats fine

kirby is suppose to be one of falcos hardest matchups but its still kinda close. So kirby does good against falco, just not as good as he does against fox/wolf

I remember that. Yeah for some reason I couldn't ever shield Fox's down smash after his dair... I guess that works on Kirby. I never had that problem with other characters. But I also wanted to try and chain grab Fox with Kirby's dthrow. You can get him up to 50% I think before you can chain grab him no more. But I don't remember. Pikachu vs Fox is a great matchup to watch.

Also it was a pools match so I just went Kirby throughout that. I never played or touched Kirby as much so I don't entirely know of Kirby's matchups or tricks he can do.
with pika you can get it up to like 80% then an upsmash if they dont DI.

pikachu DESTROYS fox

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
They made a social room so all the posts in regional threads dont count now, just some threads. Im not really sure which ones

Vorguen

Smash Champion
They made a social room so all the posts in regional threads dont count now, just some threads. Im not really sure which ones
That is so lame, why did they do that? Well this one is in tournament listings so it still keeps your post count up. Either way, I don't like that they did that at all. Do you know why? :/

It's amusing.
You should watch the Sheik vs Fox fight too, that's even funnier. Speaking of which, I'm really sad we didn't save the recording of J beating Vash. :(

How many more videos are left Syoudous? You think we'll have them ready by tonight?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
That is so lame, why did they do that? Well this one is in tournament listings so it still keeps your post count up. Either way, I don't like that they did that at all. Do you know why? :/

You should watch the Sheik vs Fox fight too, that's even funnier. Speaking of which, I'm really sad we didn't save the recording of J beating Vash. :(

How many more videos are left Syoudous? You think we'll have them ready by tonight?
Speaking of which shouldn't we be discussing in the results thread rather than a tournament already passed and all? Anyway... videos should be done later tonight. Just a few left.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah, but this will be updated to the next Brawlfest, which will be announced soon, so this is our official listing for the next one as well, and it's easier for everyone if it stays in this thread, since result threads are probably mostly for big tournaments where everyone wants to know how it went.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
White Ken > all

I want to learn how to play Sagat and Chun Li too.

I am going to set Brawlfest 2 date very soon also. I am going to get the club at UTB asap and I'm going to check the schedule for the final exams just to make sure this tournament won't conflict with that. Looks like the first place prize is going to rise about 30-40 dollars this time, and we'll have lots of food and drinks. :)

We might even get a huge projector for Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals.

How are the videos coming along Syoudous?

Magik0722

Smash Champion
No i dont know who is hosting it either, but since ther from pharr i probably know him but when i go back to pharr will ask around

Vorguen

Smash Champion
You played with Danilo? haha when, and how did it go?

And if you are going to talk smack then actually show up to our tournaments, lol. :p

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Tentative date set for Brawlfest 2:

Saturday March the 28th.

Anyone know of anything important going on around those days??? Vacations, Exams, Holidays, Zombie invasions?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Rather i can make the next one or not does not matter

That date is black history day

So i get all the prize money

Cuz im black

kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom