• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
I think i have the best Lucas actually. In texas that is :)

Best lucas

2nd best kirby

2nd best PT

idk where i would put my diddy but my diddy is good :)

IMO
yea but your all talk...no action, so i think ill just keep my best lucas title

Broly

Smash Lord
No, thats based off how good i play with the characters and who i beat with them >_>

UR ALL TALK!
this tourny was advertised for a month, you come in here saying how good you are, and we asked "wheres suspect?" the great diddy kirby player from SA? never showed up. dont troll on other threds if you cant make it to em, or at least dont talk much about your skill till you have played us. just in case you are wondering, I WILL be going to world hobo...how bout you big shot?

defsithe

Smash Ace
Lucas is too good. my favorite personally is the mango or "baby lucas" it has great texture and my teeth dont hurt after i eat it. after that i would have to say the push out kind is second best. they dont make the yellow kind anymore :(. too much lead or some crap. :/

ohhhh ur talking about brawl...... chile powder>>>>brawl.

also i challenge broly to SF4.

edit: oooo i smell i storm brewing. broly vs suspect. READY!.... GO!

also: noe looks like pax. that is all.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
this tourny was advertised for a month, you come in here saying how good you are, and we asked "wheres suspect?" the great diddy kirby player from SA? never showed up. dont troll on other threds if you cant make it to em, or at least dont talk much about your skill till you have played us. just in case you are wondering, I WILL be going to world hobo...how bout you big shot?
big shot? lol you're the all mighty confident one.

How did i troll when i was suppose to come to this, and i was invited to come to this thread?

You come out the blue saying "im the best lucas in texas" lolwut? All i ever said before this is that i main diddy and kirby and im pretty good with them.

And have fun at world hobo, that tourny is to far and cost to much.

fail moar

Broly

Smash Lord

How did i troll when i was suppose to come to this, and i was invited to come to this thread?

You come out the blue saying "im the best lucas in texas" lolwut? All i ever said before this is that i main diddy and kirby and im pretty good with them.

fail moar
TOO FAR??? STFU, its like 2-3 hrs away, wut are you 8 yrs old. we are 6 hrs away and weve gone soo many times. you really cant get a ride there, dumb johns. ur the one who responded to me saying ' i have the best lucas in texas...all i want u to do is prove, but wut ever, keep playing ur local tournies and stay at a scrub level.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Um do you drive? I dont have a car and people here barely carpool places. Good for you for having a ride.

lol @ you for thinking you are some kinda pro, our LOCAL tournies get more people and better people than yours does. Where were u at FS5 mr i travel alot? yea stfu

no wonder they call you broly, you cry just like he did in the anime.

Keep showing how ingorant you are, im lovin it.

Broly

Smash Lord
Um do you drive? I dont have a car and people here barely carpool places. Good for you for having a ride.

lol @ you for thinking you are some kinda pro, our LOCAL tournies get more people and better people than yours does. Where were u at FS5 mr i travel alot? yea stfu

ive been to FS 1-4 so i miss one...i actually go, ppl dont carpool in SA cuz they are bad or stop playing smash. if you really cant leave your city to play in a tourny, then ill go to the next tourny there. but I MM you for 50 bucks. lets see how great you are.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
And you only been to like what...1 hobo.

im not mm you for 50$ or nothin at that, im just gonna play you and who evers wins wins.

And i like how you keep saying SA is bad or doesnt play like you really know us, like we are some small unknown city.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I think i have the best Lucas actually. In texas that is :)

Best lucas

2nd best kirby

2nd best PT

idk where i would put my diddy but my diddy is good :)

IMO
Who are you considering your Pokemon Trainer second to? I want you to play Magik's, he has a very good one, almost as good as mine. ;)

Haha Broly loves to talk crap to everyone. <3 Broly

Lucas is too good. my favorite personally is the mango or "baby lucas" it has great texture and my teeth dont hurt after i eat it. after that i would have to say the push out kind is second best. they dont make the yellow kind anymore :(. too much lead or some crap. :/

ohhhh ur talking about brawl...... chile powder>>>>brawl.

also i challenge broly to SF4.

edit: oooo i smell i storm brewing. broly vs suspect. READY!.... GO!

also: noe looks like pax. that is all.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMFAO

PS: I love Pax. :)

fail moar
Suspect, seriously, if you don't go to WHOBO I will amputate you at the knees.

TOO FAR??? STFU, its like 2-3 hrs away, wut are you 8 yrs old. we are 6 hrs away and weve gone soo many times. you really cant get a ride there, dumb johns. ur the one who responded to me saying ' i have the best lucas in texas...all i want u to do is prove, but wut ever, keep playing ur local tournies and stay at a scrub level.
LOL, **** Broly is starting to beat Pax at trash talking. This is getting intense.

Hey keep it civil guys, we all love Broly and we all love Suspect, lets keep it that way. :)

ive been to FS 1-4 so i miss one...i actually go, ppl dont carpool in SA cuz they are bad or stop playing smash. if you really cant leave your city to play in a tourny, then ill go to the next tourny there. but I MM you for 50 bucks. lets see how great you are.
Broly wins all his MM's because he uses his boobs as distractions.

im not mm you for 50$ or nothin at that, im just gonna play you and who evers wins wins.

And i like how you keep saying SA is bad or doesnt play like you really know us, like we are some small unknown city.
Suspect, I travel to San Antonio and Austin a lot for leisure purposes already, next time I go I'll hit you up. I'll talk to Broly and see if he wants a ride with me too, and that way you guys can settle your Broly vs Suspect skill challenge haha.

And seriously, less aggressiveness more love!

Obama approves this message.

Broly

Smash Lord

umm i ve been to 2...now goin to world hobo...you wont money match cuz ur scared. not so great huh? im done with this, ur just weak. and SA is bad, they may have been ok in melee, but they are garbage compared to houston...

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I 2nd mine to Magik, but then again he is really the only other PT player i know >_>

I dont mind playing anyone, just broly desides to get ignorant for some reason. He says "im the best lucas"

i say " i THINK im the best lucas in TEXAS" which sounds more logical?

whobo is to much, im not working right now anymore but if i get the cash and find a ride ill go. Thats the only thing that stops me from traveling, hopefully i will get my own car soon.

Broly is just jealous that majin buu is stronger than him

EDIT: we have beat houston players and even out of state players, and yea im so scared. Keep showing how dumb the smash community is broly!

you are like the 1st person i ever thought about putting on my ignore list lol

Vorguen

Smash Champion
My little brother plays a good Pokemon Trainer but I think Magik's is still better.

Hey Broly you know what I realize, that Vickey might become one of the better ones of us. Me and Shlike agree that when it comes to raw skill he is the best of us three, he can pick up characters in a matter of hours and master them really fast. The problem is he is stubborn and won't listen about certain things that don't work and refuses to accept help. Maybe after this tourney he is going to realize he was way over his head and might start trying to move his playstyle around to get better.

We'll see, I'm starting to see him get a lot better already. And as to him and the 2 dollars he owes you, I'm sure he'll pay up next time.

Broly

Smash Lord
I 2nd mine to Magik, but then again he is really the only other PT player i know >_>

I dont mind playing anyone, just broly desides to get ignorant for some reason. He says "im the best lucas"

i say " i THINK im the best lucas in TEXAS" which sounds more logical?

whobo is to much, im not working right now anymore but if i get the cash and find a ride ill go. Thats the only thing that stops me from traveling, hopefully i will get my own car soon.

Broly is just jealous that majin buu is stronger than him

EDIT: we have beat houston players and even out of state players, and yea im so scared. Keep showing how dumb the smash community is broly!
let me say the best texas players i know in brawl

houston- stiltzskin, royr, sethlon, xyro theres one more 4got name.
Austin- Hylian, pozer, DMK
dallas area- dojo, melee 1

only player i dont know where he lives is DMG. other than that i cannot name A GOOD SA player. i just cant.

Broly

Smash Lord
My little brother plays a good Pokemon Trainer but I think Magik's is still better.

Hey Broly you know what I realize, that Vickey might become one of the better ones of us. Me and Shlike agree that when it comes to raw skill he is the best of us three, he can pick up characters in a matter of hours and master them really fast. The problem is he is stubborn and won't listen about certain things that don't work and refuses to accept help. Maybe after this tourney he is going to realize he was way over his head and might start trying to move his playstyle around to get better.

We'll see, I'm starting to see him get a lot better already. And as to him and the 2 dollars he owes you, I'm sure he'll pay up next time.
hes ok, knows how to punish i guess, but idk...he is stubbborn

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
DMK does not play anymore, but Espy (from here) has beaten him

I have beaten sethlons MK and got kinda close to beating his falco

Espy and kprime have both beaten hylian. When i played him i just got him down to 1 stock (when i was scrubby)

Pozerwolf? he has been beaten by Espy if i recall and we are going to a tourny this weekend to play him and im gonna MM him.

I think Espy beat melee1, i know he placed higher than him at FS5 tho.

You dont know any good SA players simply cuz you just dont know us ;)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah he's young remember, and he is kind of prideful and doesn't want others to tell him how to play so he can say he is better because he is "unique"

He's just really fast and has the best reaction / prediction and speed out of all of us, and he is the best at not making mistakes in button inputs either.

I'm just saying I expect Vickey to be rising up a lot more.

My predictions for the next Brawl tournament is:

Pax will probably still make finals for sure.

Vash, Broly, Magik will still be up there. Shlike will probably make it above Papi for sure. I will have less stress and should perform a little better. Andilex and Syoudous will be placing a lot better since they were a surprise and were given harder pools, and they lack a lot of offline experience, but they are very good. Vickey should be going up too, they just need to get more real life games in. Ck-2 might surprise some people, he learns very fast.

I have a good feeling about the Valley's competitive Brawl scene. Everyone seems to have gotten riled up by this tournament and is starting to take Brawl way more seriously. I expect quite a few surprises next tournament. J might actually take Vash out of pools this time. :p

(Vash should be shown that message, Broly)

lol

Suspect is a good San Antonio player because every time you take a stock off of him he gives you the murder stare.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
<3 :D

PS: Suspect, I love you, but you need to either give your Myspace more variety or just delete all those creepy pictures haha. One picture of your murder stare is enough, you don't want to petrify anyone too much or you'll never get any games in. haha

IMO just the picture me and Pax commented needs to stay, :p

defsithe

Smash Ace
so im sitting here drinking my grape slush, eating lucas and thinking that this thread got out of hand fast. ima give yall a spanking when i return to the valley.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Why is this thread out of hand? All the players from the Valley who like Brawl and want to get together for more tournaments and smashfests gather here to strengthen their relationships with small chit-chat and the exchange of frequent important information.

:)

PS: you got 2 respect points for your Lucas joke, lmao.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Why is this thread out of hand? strengthen their relationships

PS: you got 2 respect points for your Lucas joke, lmao.
i was talking about brolys **** talk to suspect lol. also the part in bold sounds a little gay lol.

whooo +2 that put me at ....+2. lol

Vorguen

Smash Champion
That puts you at 0. :(

haha jk, I don't know you so I guess you are +2 now. :)

And yeah, Broly is so overly-competitive. haha

Count how many times he has said "money match" in this thread.

Edit: Congratulations Defisthe on Brawlfest's 666 post. =O!

Any new videos up Syoudous?!

B

btorres18

nice idea of recording ( whoever that was). Well then am glad everything went smoothly. I'll participate on the next one. VORGUEN MAKE IT AT UTB!

B

btorres18

Well then nice idea Syoudous! next time theres a Tournament teach me how to do that xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom