• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
well ive gotten strage looks from andilex before, but vorgy has touched me all over the place. andilex is a raging queer, but vorgy is f*aggot-tron 3000. im gonna have to go with vorgy

paco27291

Smash Rookie
well vorgy has his challenge where he shows u his ***... but then again andilex takes pics of himself nude and sends em to guys so i think andilex is a bit more gayer... so i do with andilex!!! and if anyone wants any practice for brawl hit me up

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i come on the boards again and u queefs r debating whos gayer between andi and vourgy :p

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
can i nominate derk as the widest crew member? O.o

oh and i guess i'll cast a vote on vourgy....andi nvr asked how big my pen0r was nor did he steal my chick at the rave...thats pretty gay in my book there

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
my tech skill is off the charts that are off the charts, but it makes me lose. =[ So i gotta slow it down a bit. sometimes. maybe. or not? i must. must i? i dont think...yes i must. no i like looking good and losing.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
that room looks awesome baron lol. is there anything else that we would be able to use? such as extra tv's or even a projector?

OH and i just heard back from bert and bokkie, THEY ARE COMING!!! bert said his older bro was going to come too.
v_v that was suppose to be a surprise >.<

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
my falco can moonwalk like captain. does that make him captain falco? the only pika i lose to is vash's pika and thats only in pika vs mew2. so HAH!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Kingsville tourney gonna be the best tourney since the best tourney ever!

LIVE STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cast.

Smash Rookie
EPIC POLL QUESTION

WHOS MORE HOMO, VORGUEN OR ANDILEX?

winner gets to sleep with me next trip. I need valid arguments. Vorgy n Andilex cant vote. GO
ok my vote goes to Vorgy....but **** loads.

broly you are witness that he busts out his **** everywhere.

For example the time that you said : DUDE I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE TAIL THINGS PPL WHERE WEARING (at the convention)

Vorgy - **** bust - out moment.....Andilex would never do that.....or would he?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
WOOT LIVE STREAM!!!

i'm gonna win this tourney

WOOT

btw is there gonna be low tiers?
There will be, if there's time. It won't be first, that's for sure. But the more set-ups we have, the better the chances are of having more tourneys! So bring set-ups, please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom