• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Broly, whether you believe us doesn't change what did or didn't happen. ;)

@ Derk

Yeah lol, at first I was kind of confused I thought they were plastic bags or something, but then Syoudous squished one and all this liquid came out and we were like yeah that's definitely a tentacool lol. We're thinking of going back with actual flashlights because phone lights was super fail, we want to go sea-shell hunting for one of those epic huge *** ones. lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So was Syodous gonna come and set up an epic livestream for the three people that wanna watch, or what?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Broly, whether you believe us doesn't change what did or didn't happen. ;)

@ Derk

Yeah lol, at first I was kind of confused I thought they were plastic bags or something, but then Syoudous squished one and all this liquid came out and we were like yeah that's definitely a tentacool lol. We're thinking of going back with actual flashlights because phone lights was super fail, we want to go sea-shell hunting for one of those epic huge *** ones. lol
that sounds fun. here at the beach in corpus there are these two sections of beach called "big shell beach" and "little shell beach". to get to both of these parts you need a vehicle w/ 4 wheel drive but i heard if you can make it to big shell there are huge shells all around.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
that sounds fun. here at the beach in corpus there are these two sections of beach called "big shell beach" and "little shell beach". to get to both of these parts you need a vehicle w/ 4 wheel drive but i heard if you can make it to big shell there are huge shells all around.
Dang dude can we go sometime? Is there a way to get to the big shell beach in another way? Maybe a long walk or a bike?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Dang dude can we go sometime? Is there a way to get to the big shell beach in another way? Maybe a long walk or a bike?
in the summer its a definite possibility that we can go. but as far as i know we would need a bad *** 4x4 truck or something. we had to give somebody a ride sometime to an area right before reaching little shell (which you have to go through first to get to big shell) and that trip alone took more than an hour.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
my bro's truck is, but its always messing up here and there. if we were to use it, it would just depend on how its operating at the time really. when you get far enough on the beach you can get any signal on your cell phone at all. so i wouldnt wanna be stranded.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm in Mcallen and pretty much up for a melee match whenever, but beware a silent spectre influenzed captain falcon ;p
I'm down to play some melee. Brawl skills don't go anywhere, it's always good to keep up with melee so you can talk **** lol.

Yea i'm down to smaswh whenever. Do you go to the University? Anyways hit me up with a text 361-548-6930.

EDIT-
Oh yeahhh my slab is 4x4. But if i get into the scene with the RGV we will never take my truck. As roomy as it is, gas is *****in in my truck.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
FKING LIES, SYDS WAS AT MY HOUSE FROM 4-10.

lost 10 points of respect
Well as gay and unbelievable as Vorguen made the story look it is indeed true, he wanted to watch How to Train Your Dragon on that day. After that out of nowhere he wanted to goto the beach in our area because he never went there supposedly. It's still as bad as ever btw.

na, dude stop acting all cool wasting our time on a fake story. i talked to syoudous on msn wednesday n he was sick all day. coooooooooooooool story bro
I don't recall talking on Wednesday but if I denied anything I apologize ahead of time, my king. I started feeling better late Tuesday to the point where I know I wouldn't cough / sneeze all over someone. Or at least enough to make Guero throw up.

So was Syodous gonna come and set up an epic livestream for the three people that wanna watch, or what?
I can make it happen if there's internet at the venue, just confirm that for me. If it's a school there's probably going to be a login. So I don't know how it'll work. It's up to you if you want me to put effort into setting up a livestream but really I don't think it's worth it unless there's actual interest for the tournament itself.

I like Corpus's beach, been awhile since I've been around there. I'd like to drop by sometime and see it.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
1 murdr
2 pax
3 vorguen
4 broly
5 andilex

these are my predictions for playin soggy biscuit

Vorguen

Smash Champion
my bro's truck is, but its always messing up here and there. if we were to use it, it would just depend on how its operating at the time really. when you get far enough on the beach you can get any signal on your cell phone at all. so i wouldnt wanna be stranded.
DUDE i'm not kidding about this lets make an epic trip there! I'll figure something out dude! We need to find a 4x4 and somehow do this, I'm seriously HYPED.

Well as gay and unbelievable as Vorguen made the story look it is indeed true, he wanted to watch How to Train Your Dragon on that day. After that out of nowhere he wanted to goto the beach in our area because he never went there supposedly. It's still as bad as ever btw.

I like Corpus's beach, been awhile since I've been around there. I'd like to drop by sometime and see it.
<3333 lol LETS GO TO THE BEACH... in corpus....

For Pax.

''King is flaberghasted''

blech, vorgy wins. dammit gonz, why you so homo?
Owned. lol

danny can i come over around 3?

my phone is dead so i cant call you hopefully you get this if not im just gonna show up and hope youre there :)
SHLICK

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
alright whoever is driving to the tourney this sun have you decided what you all were going to do about the parking permits? it might be a big deal it might not, it just depends if our campus police are being ***** or not lol

Reizilla

i asked someone that works for them and he said they don't. at least, not parking tickets. i hope he wasn't lying to me XD

Reizilla

yeah, it's campus police. You just won't be able to register if you have a ticket, i believe. haha

Reizilla

other than trying to keep up with the twitters and so forth, nope. you down to play, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom