• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex/Impulse Circuit: Phoenix Saga 4 - Ann Arbor, MI *UPDATED*

BuRnT EGGs

Smash Apprentice
Woo!!! >:D This tourney was very fun!! It was my 1st one too so a lot of experience was gained! LOE1...I found the perfect stage for my yoshi to grab release you on....so get ready ps5! XD

I'm gonna Also work on pika, diddy & definitely my yoshi....I'm not too happy with placing 33. Im gonna push myself harder to make yoshi more broken than he already is :)

Again, thanks guys...ready for ps5 with a......"BuRnT EGGs 2.0". *wink*

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
Late shout out to Tom (Legit) for being a cool guy. Thanks for helping me carry the TVs outside. Remember some of the advice I gave you and next time we can sit down and play with just the purpose of getting better. That way I can pay attention and point out good/bad stuff about your game.

Also shoutouts to everybody I played in friendlies at the smashfest and tourney.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Woo!!! >:D This tourney was very fun!! It was my 1st one too so a lot of experience was gained! LOE1...I found the perfect stage for my yoshi to grab release you on....so get ready ps5! XD

:phone:
uh oh. well lets see if i ban FD....all other stages has at least 1 platform that i can think of...i'll just have to camp on/under one hehe
:wario:

JTsm

Smash Master
uh oh. well lets see if i ban FD....all other stages has at least 1 platform that i can think of...i'll just have to camp on/under one hehe
:wario:
yeah sure, go ahead and tell him your master plan.

LOE1

Smash Lord
well thanks for telling me YOUR plan, mabey that was my plan all along! hahahaha

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Late shout out to Tom (Legit) for being a cool guy. Thanks for helping me carry the TVs outside. Remember some of the advice I gave you and next time we can sit down and play with just the purpose of getting better. That way I can pay attention and point out good/bad stuff about your game.

Also shoutouts to everybody I played in friendlies at the smashfest and tourney.
Yooo, it wasn't that big of a deal to carry some TVs but I was happy to have helped. Also I would greatly appreciate your criticism/advice.

yoshq

Smash Master
clowsui - nice to meet you. and thanks, too bad we didn't play
seagull - word. we'll have to play next time,.
zinoto - you scare me. I was like I wanna money match you, then we played in doubles and I was like nahhh... I totally don't wanna money match you. You shoulda made it farther
lordhelmet - damn... yeah really wish we coulda played. at least we got to meet finally.
braxton - nice to meet you man. You look permastoned.
Gio - not salty, you knew the mk ditto better than me for some reason. I brushed up afterwards and I felt like I could have beat you with the 20 minutes of practice I got lmao. Salty I lost to someone worse than me tho.
Shugo - you're just way better than me. GGs, hope I learned from them.
Ally - Why did I not money match you, damn. drunk Elliot strikes again.
Tech - I will. Nice to see you again sexy *** mofo.
Eddie - haha. nice to meet you too. You shoulda seen me two haircuts ago - if I had gone to a tourney and picked kirby people woulda asked me why I got bad at the game and told me to go play melee.
SuperTH - if you were the Mario I played at WTP's house, join me on the top son. I'll money match ya anytime. Well that's regardless of if you were that mario or not.
RRyu - thanks for all the driving, you're a beast. seemed like you didn't wanna do the money match this time, but oh well, it was fun.
Sago - that midwoods Subway. the bears won't know what hit their wallets.
Legan - fun chillin with you and Sam. I was only like half myself that day cuz of the meds I was on, but y'all are still chill as **** and it's always a blasty blast.
WTP - thanks for the housing bro. That couch was miles deep. Glad the cats didn't try to sleep **** my face like they did Sago's. That popcorn machine was too good. Also I read the **** outta those frozen waffles in the morning. I said on the way there, "Watch, he's gonna have frozen waffles for breakfast in the morning." Also awkward moment when your mom came down the stairs lookin like the possesssed girl from The Exorcist and we had awkward bits of morning conversation at 7am.
Kain - I watch you play and it's like... I don't even understand your skill level. fun car ride and conversation with you, Tom, and Sam.
Tutu = Lolwtf. TAht's just like you to show up randomly during GFs with your Jesus-lookin-***. Jesus mains sheik haha.
Ensis - we gotta get lunch next tourney or somethin... ain't got to chill with you yet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I did, mostly thoughts of what I was doing on wrong on working on correcting myself were going on a lot.

Also work called and never got a chance to mail your hat, will do on Monday.

R3dman

Smash Rookie
I'M SO BAD AT THIS GAME LOL

But anyway, I had a freaking blast at this thing. The two MI tournaments I've been to have both been just awesome, despite me getting destroyed in both of them. I'm having fun at least. I'll give a few shoutouts, but unfortunately I don't know a lot of people, so there won't be many.

WTP - I can't thank you enough for the housing. And for giving the other Huntington guys a ride back to your place after the tourny so I could go to my friend's house in Napoleon. You're one of the coolest guys I've met in the Brawl scene.
Toronto Joe - Fun games in pools. I was surprised that I was keeping with you at the start of our first one. Then you proceeded to destroy me like I expected you to.
Xatic - DAT WARIO. You completely murdered me in our pool, which I didn't expect. I thought it would be a bit closer, but I guess I underestimated you. Nice job man.
APASHER - Intense games man. Both of them were really close, and I enjoyed them. Can't wait to play you again when I'm in MI next.
Tech Chase - Awesome tournament man. I thought you did an excellent job organizing and setting everything up. Can't wait for the next one.
Clowsui - Fun game in the draft crews at WTP's place. I'm terrible at the Marth MU.
Ally - HOW YOU SO GOOD AT THIS GAME WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK? Lol nice job winning the thing man.
Braxton - We gotta play more so you can teach me this game man. I need all the help I can get.
XeroXen - I hate your ZSS. Enough said lol
Ducky - PICK A FREAKING MAIN AND STICK TO IT!

Damn the only shoutouts i got were from OoS, just because i didnt make it oit of pools doesnt mean i dont matter ;(

Shoutouts to Seagull for raling me in friendlies in a +4 MU in my favor

Lux for ****** me in a +4 MU in his favor

YoshQ for being there

Kenny for being as black as possible during LF/GF

Rayquaza for being the highest placer in MI

The TO team for running a super huge event effeciantly.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Ally - You owe me a MM
Shugo - Didn't get to play. Until we meet again, I will have my Apex revengeeee
MJG - ForKS
Toronto Joe - Sad we didn't get to playyyyy
Turkey Wonder - Good Set, Ban wolf imo. Shoulda beaten your MK though lol
Ragequaza - Soooooooo campyyyyyyy
Delux - Focal Dystonia Saga, to be continued?
Kain - BANNNNNNN WOLFFFFF
Meekspeedy - FAT BAT LEGENDSSSS. Most nerve wracking set of all time lol
Azure Kenny - Didn't get to play :(
Keitaro - Yooooo I wanted to play you so bad sad it didn't happen
Lain / - My herooooo
fZk - Diddy is hard to beat with MK :(
Sago - Best Samus imo
Sauc3 - Didn't play :(
Zinoto - Diddy +2's ICs. Come to KS to train :D
Rizk - Didn't play :(
Tech_Chase - I am so grateful for you help and this was an excellent tournament
Ori - Nice seeing you Ori, you're legit
YoshQ - RC IS BANNNEEDDDDD. Luigi is broken lol
Gio - Easily my favorite Smasher I met this weekend. You only meet Gio onceeeee
Bowyer - Fun doubles set
What's the Point - Yooooo your mm bookie service failedddd me. Good set though
Eddie G - Didn't play :(
Clowsui - I was so nervous in our MM you have no idea
A02 - Didn't play :(
Sparta Kick - Didn't play :(
SamuraiPanda - Didn't play :(
Patches - I am so salty I dropped that grab and then air dodged into that Dsmash because Brinstar is MY STAGE. Imma win it back from you lol
Bpow - You would have bodied me this weekend
Braxton - Nice pool set
Bonds - the Future of KS Brawl. Get em next time big guy
Xatic - legit stream. We'll team next time lol
JTsm - Did not play :(
AJ - Did not play :(
LordHelmet - I was really nervous during our MM I thought I was going to get bodied you have no idea
DLA - Did not play :(
CookiCrumz - Did not play :(
Jawsome - Legit PT
Ksev - Did not play :(
Iliad - Did not play :(
Knight - Did not play :(
XeroXen - Did not play :(
BurntEggz - Did not play :(
Sergio - Did not play :(
Gifts - Did not play :(
Rabbi Nevins - Did not play :(
LOE1 - Did not play :( Why would you MM anyone but me :(
Red Ryu - YOOOOOO nice MM
Everyone that MM'd me - Thanks :)
Tutu - you were a god for a game

If I forgot you, please remind me who you were and when we played because I like to remember everyone as best I can.

super hype shout out to Thugz for being the main reason why MJG, Bpow, Bonds and I came out to this tournament.

anti shout out to DRDN for reasons already listed in the thread

Please ban Wolf and MK imo

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
SuperTH - if you were the Mario I played at WTP's house, join me on the top son. I'll money match ya anytime. Well that's regardless of if you were that mario or not.
Nah, I'm the Mario you steamrolled in pools. I wasn't at my best, but it didn't much matter, you pretty much had that match won even if I was.

Top Bottom