• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey Juggleguy, I've decided to opt out on Melee Singles. I know I can get a partial refund during check-in, but I just wanted to let you know in case you planned on making pools ahead of time.

Also, will all of Project M be in a separate room? If so, then how would it be live-streamed, if at all?

Wake

Smash Master
Hey Juggleguy, I've decided to opt out on Melee Singles. I know I can get a partial refund during check-in, but I just wanted to let you know in case you planned on making pools ahead of time.

Also, will all of Project M be in a separate room? If so, then how would it be live-streamed, if at all?
Laaaaaame. I'll hunt you down for friendlies as long as you don't smell like poop or whatever your facebook said hahaha.

So the only CPs are PS and RC? huh.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't think that's it at all, really. Just that RC was the last stage to go before we got to the current stagelist now, and he said something about needing another for ban purposes or something.

I actually like fighting on the boat, too. Was always a favorite of mine.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Why not use current MBR stage rules? No bans in best of 5?
(Not sure if already addressed, the search function in smash mobile sucks)
:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Should've read my response the first time, lol:

juggle guy, who are the secret bosses? Is there an attendance list working yet? I tried the one on the website it just says coming soon.

Also, not sure if discussed already but why rainbow cruise?

:phone:
We want to keep DSR + 1 stage ban per player, and with those two conditions in mind, a best-of-5 set requires seven stages or else you run out of counterpick options. Rainbow Cruise was the choice for the most fair seventh stage.

ORLY

Smash Master
RC has been giving me nightmares, watching siglemic's stream :(

but i will also probably go there sometimes

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
This is how we got to this limited stage list. It was hax and scar leading the charge
WHAT NO WAY it is because all of the stages are unfair.

We might actually try to come to a tournament where we actually get to warm up and play people but we are indecisive morons.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tim, whether I see you again or not, I hope you won't mind if I steal a bunch of ideas from FC :bee:

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I'll exclude you from Melee Singles Pools (yes, they will be made ahead of time) and we'll deal with the partial refund at the door.

Project M is in a separate room, but it's right next to the main room and we'll have staff members coordinating between the two to get people onto the stream setups. Both the primary stream and the secondary stream will be dedicated to Project M for 2-3 hours over the weekend.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Tim, whether I see you again or not, I hope you won't mind if I steal a bunch of ideas from FC :bee:
On noes, my ideaaaaaassssssssssssss.

>_>

Please do. I haven't officially started my TO hotline yet, but I'm happy to chat through anything if you want to as well. In fact, there's something I wanted to talk to you about yet...I'll send a PM when I get to it.

ORLY

Smash Master
@prime: I hope that you and squared do come! I never got to play squared in bowser dittos

Though I did get to play with cmart :D

ORLY

Smash Master
we didn't play that many and it's hard to judge bowser dittos, honestly

i learned a couple tricks and he stole a few of mine

but imo i did very well against cmart and i don't think i played legion

metroid1117

Smash Master
we didn't play that many and it's hard to judge bowser dittos, honestly

i learned a couple tricks and he stole a few of mine

but imo i did very well against cmart and i don't think i played legion
Ahh, okay. I'm just wondering because I've been following JCaesar's/Legion's streams a lot over the year and want to know how I'd do against them.

Also, I forgot to respond to this:

Laaaaaame. I'll hunt you down for friendlies as long as you don't smell like poop or whatever your facebook said hahaha.
Don't worry, I've had my monthly shower since then :p. We definitely need to hang out, I'll look for you on Day 1!

(In case anyone's wondering, he's referring to a Facebook status that a friend made on my account.)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
On noes, my ideaaaaaassssssssssssss.

>_>

Please do. I haven't officially started my TO hotline yet, but I'm happy to chat through anything if you want to as well. In fact, there's something I wanted to talk to you about yet...I'll send a PM when I get to it.
Alright, I'll be on the lookout for that.

Also, tell Jeff I want a salty rematch in Project M... his Bowser wrecked me in pools at FC.

Top Bottom