• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:rob:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Buy Xenoblade" =] feat. Boss, Chu, not PP =]

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
will probably be leaving soon.

people coming from the west, you should too.

NCSU has a game at 1230, and UNC has a game (vs duke, no less) at 3:30. there will be a lot of cars on the road lol.
Forgot all about that. Me Taheem will prolly leave real soon then.

lord karn

Smash Master
Okay, I'm going to work now. Hopefully I'll get off at 5:30 and then head straight to the tourney. Can someone make sure I get into the brackets?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm going to leave in a few minutes. I've got everything packed up, so it should only take me a few minutes to set it up to record/stream.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I guess I'll bring a power strip if I can

When I get home

Which means I need to get off of this couch... Even though there's netflix...

If I don't show up today I'm on mike skiddies couch watching avatar the last airbender

:phone:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yo im about to eat thanksgiving dinner, shower, Rush the two hour drive to raliegh with a warrant out for my arrest in guilford county

BOSS MODE ACTIVATED.

V1CE

Smash Champion
hey that rankings list of NCSMASH REHASH for brawl is higher for the amount of times you go right? Like a person who goes to 3 events would be higher tan a person that went to like 1 right lol

also there is a stream for this??? Nice but i dont think its working :(

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I didn't get the stream working in the end, but I did get a lot of matches recorded. Unfortunately, I don't think I got anything with Chu. I'll start uploading the videos tomorrow.

Also, none of the TVs had AV out jacks, so I could only record Melee. Next time I'll get Brawl, and we'll get a stream. I don't think many people knew there was a commentating setup, so I'll try to make it more well known. If we could have people commentating the whole time that would be great. I think it was set up in a good spot, though.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
UhhhhhGggggg Zelda <<<<<< Falcon

And boss ima relearn that match up, ya hear? Cape taught me a fair amount but you're obviously better than he is, also good talks and tokes friend

Juno. Yes

Gofg we have the worst sets ever

Shoutoutz to dillon Uzzell for sitting next to me

Shoutoutz to Chu for good talks and good friendlies

Shoutoutz to my Zelda for barly losing to Josh, not losing next time

I went like 85% Zelda this tourney and I'm mad

:phone:

Top Bottom