• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:rob:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Buy Xenoblade" =] feat. Boss, Chu, not PP =]

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I actually got to 9999 three times using only Baby daisy in the magicruiser, I got some insane offroad tricks that I've never released with that girl. But in higher level play I just can't keep up on pure speed so I go daisy mach too.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
My Yoshi though.

My Yoshi on Mach Bike.
Your Yoshi on Mach Bike is like everyone elses Luigi/Yoshi on Mach Bike. Be gone, JDizzle.

Also, confirmed for this. Hit me up if someone needs a ride near Apex/Fuquay/Raleigh-ish. Cary too.

@RaphaelRobo - Yeah, the guest and main campus wifi reaches the room. Requires a password on one of them, though. School proxy.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My parents work at state, so I can get a password from them. Do any of you know how to get the livestream advertised here? I looked around, but couldn't find anything.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo tac u tryna mm my nonganon?

ballard, you should team with raphael. ganon puff is a pretty decent team, and it'd be cool if you two rose up together.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Raph you're running a livestream now? I can put the link in the thread, just gimme the url for your twitch account or w/e

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
twitch.tv/raphaelrobo
Assuming it works on State Wi-Fi, and I can't see why it wouldn't, I'll be running it. I'm running it at the moment just to see how well it works.

Also, I have a friend who I told I'd team with if he came back into town today. If he doesn't come, I'm happy to team with Ballard.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I thought you had to be 13 or older to commentate? We don't want to be breaking any laws at a smash tournament seth, what do we look like to you

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I took the stream down. It seems like it ran fairly well. Right now I'm making sure it recorded fine. It's possible I may have been using my laptop's built in mic instead of my USB mic, which could have made it hard for people to hear me. I'll run it again once I finish checking things.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Is ally actually going to be here, nvm Farm will get me more hyped. But I think a 12 year old at the tournament would attract older men attention, put me in there.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think letting whoever's near the mic talk sounds good.

Also, based on what I just did, I can record 13333 minutes. That should be enough for the tournament.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Alright, sounds good.

Also, the stream is up again. It should be using my USB mic this time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Nietono is the best brawl player in japan.
the brawl overcentralization in the title is ofc bc brawl is first. Once brawl is done ill put up peepee, blackchris and farm or some ****

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think I've improved the quality of the stream. Could someone take a look at it and tell me what you think?

Top Bottom