• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Poll: Who will place as the best Australian? (Brawl)

Who will place as the best Australian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MTGod

Smash Champion
We should rename you Jack, Techno - it seems like you've been stalking (AH HAH!)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol diddy's fair says hi.

I can't wait for zxv to beat corpse actually.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
let's wait to see if they meet in the bracket and don't both get molested by m2k instead

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I hope you've got a lot of money to back up all your ridiculous bets pwnsweet

I've already got $100 on sea not using Ganondorf at RC.. he's so easily tempted by top tiers when it comes to tournaments

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
I hope you've got a lot of money to back up all your ridiculous bets pwnsweet
I've got the money, but I'm thinking I might double-back on my original proposal of 2:1 odds and go with the standard 1:1, otherwise losing bets is gonna become very expensive.

In any case, I'm not in any danger of losing anything yet as nobody has given me a definitive "Yes, I'll take that bet" yet...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If you were REALLY confident you would have said "I don't need any money because I won't be losing these bets." ;D

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol it actually does work.....watched it happen the other day in some match.

Pwnsweet I'll probs make the bet after dgs.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
cg spike is a 50-50 kill anyway, guys. predict him and he dies regardless. other than that, diddy shouldn't be down there, bair/dair do the same job, and fair doesn't always get hit up by the barrels. tried it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
obvioulsy attila doesnt know how to use lasers to force diddy to come from below.
shame

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Rob, I bet 50 cents I'll beat Sam. <3

Splice, Zelda?
wtf?

Also Tibs, you talk about Corpse & Perth too much, silly wog. <3

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
obvioulsy attila doesnt know how to use lasers to force diddy to come from below.
shame
when you come down to melbourne, please teach me how to stop diddy from using sideB when i hit him with lasers. for some reason, whenever i shoot him, he's able to use it again to recover at the ledge, and his ledge invincibility range is too big to stop him getting there without jumping off myself.

oh how i dearly need that guy who fails with fox to fix my tournament winning falco...

tibs7

Smash Champion
Haha Luke they don't force diddy to go down bruz....I'll gladly take the hit since it will give me another side b to use....but yeah falco reading diddy's recovery is dangerous :(

yeah I do say Perth and corpse alot...aw well~

also Luke don't take what Attila just said to badly he's stupid sometimes :).

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Haha Luke they don't force diddy to go down bruz....I'll gladly take the hit since it will give me another side b to use....but yeah falco reading diddy's recovery is dangerous :(

yeah I do say Perth and corpse alot...aw well~

also Luke don't take what Attila just said to badly he's stupid sometimes :).
Someone wants revenge!

Top Bottom