• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Poll: Who will place as the best Australian? (Brawl)

Who will place as the best Australian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MTGod

Smash Champion
Last in brackets??? Assuming I make it out of pools (and if I do, shame on you ALL), it'll be me :D I personally think I'll finish 4-6th in my pool if it's pools of 10+ people

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
they get to be on the bottom of the human pyramid (upside down ofcourse nah lol) everyone should do at the end of the tourney.

it would be really cool if u did a human triforce pyramid. i googled couldn't find one... i know right... :/ seriously thinking of shopping one up right now. scabe on top imo.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
budget triforce pyramid... would be

2 people holding up 3 people... possible. attila strong... and >.> ionno sure theres someone else

C~Dog

Smash Champion
No way blud, you only need three people, they just need to pretend to be triangles of unimaginable power that represent the mortal forms of the immortal god-creators of the universe.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Cool thing about Conors post was that the players mains matched, whilst still looking like their characters... well idk bout the Dorfs.
lol what, how in the hell does scabe look anything like link, and how in the hell does nova look ANYTHING like zelda?

are you high?

the dorfs dont look like ganon either, ea looks like ganon.
ea looks alot like ganon

also me and attila could easily lift 3 people

Pete278

Smash Lord
You see, Link is actually based off an old legend from Japan about Scabe, but they didn't think they could truly represent Scabe's amazing appearance in video game form, so they improvised. Thus, if Link looked like what he's meant to, he'd look like Scabe.

Hater

Smash Ace
typically zelda, links male apprentice who got psychically involved with link as was common in the samurai era looked like gaganova. Again due to conflicting belief/culture systems they changed the ex and look of zelda

however i totally agree with the dorfs they are just tryhard's impersonating a great man

It is my belief ganondorf is actually based of the real jesus's appearance as he is the only other historical figure to be born without a male present during conception

Zero

Smash Hero
It is my belief ganondorf is actually based of the real jesus's appearance as he is the only other historical figure to be born without a male present during conception
Not to bring this topic down, but...

Krishna

Osiris

Heracles

Quetzalcoatl

Dionysus

Among dozens of others.

Also EA, and we know he exists

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
u know u wanna look like ganon tho... atleast sea wants his thighs XD
ganondorf is the buffest indian i know.

hater looks like a hater tho.... probably.

i look like an arrow. (this skinny straight guy)

Top Bottom